Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
If the encounter is in an means of transportation or place of interest/importance in a bombing situation. Holy s**t I'm done for eh. I'd like to be a hero and save the day, but I have to be realistic. I might try to convince my self, at least I will leave the world in a bang.

If its a random encounter where the person is armed. Walk away quickly.

If it is a random encounter where the person is unarmed, if I think I might take him on - I might engage him in some sort of QA question.

If it is in a situation where he is caught and he is in the custody and I get a chance to interview him I will do the QA thing.

No I will not be questioning the person to unbrainwash or get them out of it. My goal is to get them as angry, as frustrated and as emotionally distressed as possible. I might hook up a widescreen TV in their room tie them to the chair and play an endless marathon of "Stop that Pigeon" and a plethora of bad TV shows and movies. FInd out what disturbs them, hurts them and find as many videos online that touch their raw nerves and make them view it.

I'm a wimp, even if I have a submachine gone, I cannot open fire on a person armed or unarmed - whether they deserve to die or not. God gave me the gift of mental torture and I shall use it.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What would your Reaction be? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

^^ brave RTH ji ..very braveLOL

If i know that the person is a suicide bomber, i think we can term the situation as frightening, and in such situations i think my reflexes will take care of the situationLOL

However, if they don't , i'd like to think that i'll make a strategic plan to help save as many people as possible and hopefully myself to in the process. That plan might be that i will shout out loud.LOL

If however , i am sure i can't escape from the situation or the jihadi bomber and i have to die, i'll like to think out of the box and tell him some good jokes on america, bush , etc.Big smile

susan29

IF-Sizzlerz

susan29

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 12:36am | IP Logged
^^^ was going thru the topics...found this interesting...and above all the above post...if one can joke at that time...hats off to you  !!!

I guess i will pray hard that he does not feel i am a threat to him ....he should disregard me so i can escape !!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top