Debate Mansion

What would your Reaction be?

trustt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
How would you react when you come face to face with a Jihadi sucide bomber. would you react like Varun gandhi did?( i mean have a rush of adrenalin and try to hit him) .  or blame like the iranian president does ?

any intresting reactions please tell..

PS: I would try to talk the Jihadi Bomber through to a quieter place because i can atleast try to save
 peoples lives so that my loved ones are proud of me.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I did not realize they give us the option to attempt reversing their brainwashing progress when they are out there with a mission๐Ÿ˜†
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: trustt

How would you react when you come face to face with a Jihadi sucide bomber. would you react like Varun gandhi did?( i mean have a rush of adrenalin and try to hit him) .  or blame like the iranian president does ?

any intresting reactions please tell..

PS: I would try to talk the Jihadi Bomber through to a quieter place because i can atleast try to save
 peoples lives so that my loved ones are proud of me.....

If you have a gun, sure go ahead take him to a quiter place and shoot him dead. If you don't have one, don't be too sure that your loved ones will feel very proud about the end result of your act.
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The most I cud try to do wud B to dial 100 & inform the police about it & if possible warn as many ppl to get away from that site ! Wudnt even dream of talking him out of it as I dont think there wud B a chance to do that in the litle time available. A suicide bomber must have made up his mind quite resolutely (wheather brainwashed or not )by the time he was on that mission.
anuradhasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my reaction.....๐Ÿค”

..........funny part
...welll.....arreee....bomb dekh ker to.......my braing will stop working....and......i wud be like.....

"Bhagoooooo! Terriost aaya!"๐Ÿ˜†

..................serious part...

its really diificult situation....cozzz its easy to tok...but wen u see death in frount of u....its diff.....issue...............i wud call police.........๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Usse pyaaaaaaaar se bulaake 'Allloooo Chat ' Film ki story sunadegi!!
trustt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
maybe even Uday Kiran's Story might Help............. Coz his emotions and his story are more dangerous than a Terrorists actions.. care to agree...
Sujal_Fan_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Believe

Usse pyaaaaaaaar se bulaake 'Allloooo Chat ' Film ki story sunadegi!!

๐Ÿ˜†

If u made him listen to that he would be like. If ur not goint too shoot me gimme the gun i'll do it my self.

Wat i would do is Shout out boommmbb first, so everyone starts running away, phone 999 so they can come, while everyone is running i'd kick him in the shin and then runaway with everyone else.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
If the encounter is in an means of transportation or place of interest/importance in a bombing situation. Holy s**t I'm done for eh. I'd like to be a hero and save the day, but I have to be realistic. I might try to convince my self, at least I will leave the world in a bang.

If its a random encounter where the person is armed. Walk away quickly.

If it is a random encounter where the person is unarmed, if I think I might take him on - I might engage him in some sort of QA question.

If it is in a situation where he is caught and he is in the custody and I get a chance to interview him I will do the QA thing.

No I will not be questioning the person to unbrainwash or get them out of it. My goal is to get them as angry, as frustrated and as emotionally distressed as possible. I might hook up a widescreen TV in their room tie them to the chair and play an endless marathon of "Stop that Pigeon" and a plethora of bad TV shows and movies. FInd out what disturbs them, hurts them and find as many videos online that touch their raw nerves and make them view it.

I'm a wimp, even if I have a submachine gone, I cannot open fire on a person armed or unarmed - whether they deserve to die or not. God gave me the gift of mental torture and I shall use it.
Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

^^ brave RTH ji ..very brave๐Ÿ˜†

If i know that the person is a suicide bomber, i think we can term the situation as frightening, and in such situations i think my reflexes will take care of the situation๐Ÿ˜†

However, if they don't , i'd like to think that i'll make a strategic plan to help save as many people as possible and hopefully myself to in the process. That plan might be that i will shout out loud.๐Ÿ˜†

If however , i am sure i can't escape from the situation or the jihadi bomber and i have to die, i'll like to think out of the box and tell him some good jokes on america, bush , etc.๐Ÿ˜ƒ