Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

trustt

Groupbie

trustt

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
How would you react when you come face to face with a Jihadi sucide bomber. would you react like Varun gandhi did?( i mean have a rush of adrenalin and try to hit him) .  or blame like the iranian president does ?

any intresting reactions please tell..

PS: I would try to talk the Jihadi Bomber through to a quieter place because i can atleast try to save
 peoples lives so that my loved ones are proud of me.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What would your Reaction be?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

souro

souro

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trustt

How would you react when you come face to face with a Jihadi sucide bomber. would you react like Varun gandhi did?( i mean have a rush of adrenalin and try to hit him) .  or blame like the iranian president does ?

any intresting reactions please tell..

PS: I would try to talk the Jihadi Bomber through to a quieter place because i can atleast try to save
 peoples lives so that my loved ones are proud of me.....

If you have a gun, sure go ahead take him to a quiter place and shoot him dead. If you don't have one, don't be too sure that your loved ones will feel very proud about the end result of your act.

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 12:02am | IP Logged
The most I cud try to do wud B to dial 100 & inform the police about it & if possible warn as many ppl to get away from that site ! Wudnt even dream of talking him out of it as I dont think there wud B a chance to do that in the litle time available. A suicide bomber must have made up his mind quite resolutely (wheather brainwashed or not )by the time he was on that mission.

anuradhasharma

Goldie

anuradhasharma

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 5:27am | IP Logged
my reaction.....Ermm

..........funny part
...welll.....arreee....bomb dekh ker to.......my braing will stop working....and......i wud be like.....

"Bhagoooooo! Terriost aaya!"LOL

..................serious part...

its really diificult situation....cozzz its easy to tok...but wen u see death in frount of u....its diff.....issue...............i wud call police.........Stern Smile

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Usse pyaaaaaaaar se bulaake 'Allloooo Chat ' Film ki story sunadegi!!Approve

trustt

Groupbie

trustt

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 10:25am | IP Logged
maybe even Uday Kiran's Story might Help............. Coz his emotions and his story are more dangerous than a Terrorists actions.. care to agree...

Sujal_Fan_No1

Goldie

Sujal_Fan_No1

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Usse pyaaaaaaaar se bulaake 'Allloooo Chat ' Film ki story sunadegi!!Approve

LOL

If u made him listen to that he would be like. If ur not goint too shoot me gimme the gun i'll do it my self.

Wat i would do is Shout out boommmbb first, so everyone starts running away, phone 999 so they can come, while everyone is running i'd kick him in the shin and then runaway with everyone else.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top