Bandini

SHARDUL PANDIT(Maulik Dharmaraj Mahiyavanshi) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 21

Sammie_Ronit

IF-Sizzlerz

Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Hey Shardul!!
I am glad u dropped by, you know what...this is the second time I am impressed by your acting. The first one was when Maulik is beaten up by his father, DM and the second time was yesterday, when he was again beaten up by his father, THE DM. It's not easy to portray the real emotions of the character in such scenes...but u were simply outstanding. I felt like I was actually watching a kid being beaten up by his father. there was chemistry between u and Ronit da as the father-son duo. Ronit da, is a great mentor I must say, to make those scenes look so real. I honestly thought it was real whuppin, u guys r just fantastic. Shardul just keep up the great work. I loved your performances. I enjoy all the characters scenes with DM...especially his kids- birwa, suraj, kaddu, maulik and hiten.
Love the team BANDINI!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHARDUL PANDIT(Maulik Dharmaraj Mahiyavanshi) (Page 7)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry to say this but I have got to tell u that watching DM beating u was a dream come true for me cause ur character just pisses me off big time man and I hope that what happen to ur character last night happen to moti-ben soonLOL...

wow everytime I see ur character's face it's piss me off.....u r totally doing a good jobClap

mombasa00

Goldie

mombasa00

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Gawd Angel-ji, what honesty.  It's a good thing Shardul understands that we hate Maulik but not him. Tongue

Yup, I have seen such beatings in my early days with juta and all so have to say it was absolutely realistic.  One would never think it was an act.  Fabulously enacted both by RR and Shardul.

And the way Maulik calls him papa in a true gujju style.  Nice touch.

kooldesi_fun

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Brinjal

Brinjal

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Hi Shardul !

You are most welcome! Good to know you dropped by! Keep doing it !

We like it. the cast - forum interaction. It just makes the viewing even more bonding-ly interesting .  And yes the trivia just adds up to the fun. Yey your screen PAPA  really the strongest. I am sure you guys have a blast at the sets.

rock on. good luck.

Brinjal

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Hello Mr. Shardul,
Thanks for visiting the site and reading our views and writing to us. That's really nice... makes it all the more worth our time watching Bandini and commenting on it, sometimes critically. We, the audience in the forum, practically live in Dharampur, though some of us are, in reality, thousands of miles away!Smile

Just want to ask, what does the name Shardul mean? Sounds very nice, but I have never come across that name before.

Thanks again.

-CUTE-

Goldie

-CUTE-

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 5:23am | IP Logged
would have love to play the character of Hiten not Maulik?

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 26 April 2009 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Shardul, you are such a sweetheart to drop in and read this stuff regularly, looks like you've taken a BIG cue from Sanjay Sir .. he used to be very regular as well .. anyways thanks to him that he introduced you to us bunch of crazy Bandinites!

LOL

You were sooooooooooo RAWKING in that beating wala scene .. hahaha your pappa is certainly the strongest.. but just take care of DM's BP problem!

Hehehhehe now awaiting the scene where Maulik will go to the kaar-khaana in the uniform ... hehheehe

Post Reply New Post

Go to top