Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Gawd Angel-ji, what honesty.  It's a good thing Shardul understands that we hate Maulik but not him. πŸ˜›

Yup, I have seen such beatings in my early days with juta and all so have to say it was absolutely realistic.  One would never think it was an act.  Fabulously enacted both by RR and Shardul.

And the way Maulik calls him papa in a true gujju style.  Nice touch.

hey man ....the acting was too gud....looked as if someone was actually bein thrashed left nd right....... nd the icing was the juta...hahahhahh...reminded of my boarding school days...... how we used to get thrashed by the brothers and the fathers.......

i thought tht dm might soon have a heart attack the way he was fuming.....u could see the dhua out frm his ears.....man phew!!! gud tht nothin happened to him.......

u knw wht i was thinkin ....tht when dm tries to hit hiten....then probably dm might have a strong takkar ......u knw when two people of the same caliber meet then wht happens........man tht will be fun to watch......

nyways keep up the gus work.....
Brinjal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Shardul !

You are most welcome! Good to know you dropped by! Keep doing it !

We like it. the cast - forum interaction. It just makes the viewing even more bonding-ly interesting .  And yes the trivia just adds up to the fun. Yey your screen PAPA  really the strongest. I am sure you guys have a blast at the sets.

rock on. good luck.

Brinjal
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello Mr. Shardul,
Thanks for visiting the site and reading our views and writing to us. That's really nice... makes it all the more worth our time watching Bandini and commenting on it, sometimes critically. We, the audience in the forum, practically live in Dharampur, though some of us are, in reality, thousands of miles away!😊

Just want to ask, what does the name Shardul mean? Sounds very nice, but I have never come across that name before.

Thanks again.
-CUTE- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
would have love to play the character of Hiten not Maulik?
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shardul, you are such a sweetheart to drop in and read this stuff regularly, looks like you've taken a BIG cue from Sanjay Sir .. he used to be very regular as well .. anyways thanks to him that he introduced you to us bunch of crazy Bandinites!

LOL

You were sooooooooooo RAWKING in that beating wala scene .. hahaha your pappa is certainly the strongest.. but just take care of DM's BP problem!

Hehehhehe now awaiting the scene where Maulik will go to the kaar-khaana in the uniform ... hehheehe

shardulpandit thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

Lol thanks guys but am not telling who all asked me to come. here.go figure haha. Its nice to see that so many people said they were reminded of being 19 again yeah we all have been hit by our dads sometime or the other....hopefully u werent hit like maulik.

Oh so u guys wana see him in worker's uniform damn nice lol i bet u must have more creative hardships for him do let me know see if i can incorporate.

Now coming to ur question tvrasika, well shardul means TIGER(divine tiger owned by goddess durga), LORD SHIVA(when he took poison and gave amrit) and it is also used as an adective to honour people as THE BEST or sarvashreshtha in indian mythology.

Take care ,
May god bless,
Shardul
rash578 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hiii Shardul...Kudos to u for such realistic n fabulous actin..!!! Ur actin was really awesum...in tat thrashin scene...
I m reallly lookin fwd to seein Maulik in the factory workin wid all other village people n also to the Cricket match between the Mahiyavanshis...!!! Hope aftr all the punishment Maulik will turn out to be gud n responsible...Keepin visitin the forum..
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh oh, Shardul, you have been kind enough to visit this forum and post😊 But what did we viewers enjoy the most. Your character getting thrashed by dear papa DM and so realistic it was too!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Now we all want to see you as a factory worker with uniform!πŸ˜† We are too cruel but you are a great actor. You will be just perfect, hahhaa! Keep visiting the forum, we will give more ideasπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hope you will still like us😊
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Shardul,
Wow! Your name really does have lovely meanings. I am originally from south India and from a non-Hindi speaking background, which is why I didn't know the meaning. Many thanks for letting me know.

I also wish that at some point Maulik lets his dad know that it is not healthy to beat a 19 yr old son in public. πŸ˜’ That will only make the son more rebellious.

Looking forward to the cricket match... beat DM. wish you good luck. This DM really needs to control his temper.