Bandini

SHARDUL PANDIT(Maulik Dharmaraj Mahiyavanshi) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 21

shardulpandit

shardulpandit

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Hey guys I was told that I must logonto indiaforums today on the sets, and iam glad I did.Thanks

tvrasika,Ronitfan, adoreboseroy,santu2009,brinjal for liking our show last nite and the lovely feedback.Its nice to see that u guys liked for what we worked on whole day and now people can see shades of this guy maulik. But I have to say if i perforemd well a HUGE CHUNK of credit goes to our fav DM-RONIT DA.Coz when we were working out that scene he was so supportive and we tried newer things, and glad u accpeted it. After all us new actors can learn thousand things from him. Just a bit of trivia the scene required major falling and beating but he was so careful and cautious, that all I had to do was concentrate on my performance. BTW on sets we have a new joke as I tell Ronit da...Maulik will someday turn after beating and say MY PAPPA IS STRONGEST lol. So keep giving us your feedback coz I am keeping a check and trying to incorporate some things. Now coming to whether Maulik is his son or not lol,hahahha

May god bless

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHARDUL PANDIT(Maulik Dharmaraj Mahiyavanshi) (Page 6)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mombasa00

Goldie

mombasa00

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
LOL Shardul, who told you HAD to come here.  But glad you come to get our responses.

You papa dearest is the strongest.  He even uses his juta on you. LOL

Very nicely done...the falling, the emotions, the crying, the holding on to DMs leg...HEHE...that was the best.

Glad RR is showing you new things....he is the best to learn from I bet.

Edited by mombasa00 - 25 April 2009 at 2:14pm

Pari_Angle

Goldie

Pari_Angle

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
yes DM ka to koi jawab nahi he .......mulik tum kab DM jaise banoo ge??LOL........and yes we are carzyyyy abt ur storng papa......yaar mulik sach me tumne to bohot maar khayaa kal .....LOL......itna maar kha ke.... wat u fill shardul????

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Wow, Shardul, so nice of you to check on forum and come and reply. This is a wonderful and direct way to keep in touch with all your adoring fans and the fans of Ronit and the whole show!Smile  I am quite new here, but I am completely loving the story and all the actors. You were brilliant in your performance as the scared son, and Ronit was awesome with his expressions and actions. I was truly afraid for you and was holding my breath during the whole scene of DM thrashing Maulik! Kudos to both you and Ronit. It was just so real! You all rock and the show Bandini rocks! Keep up the good workSmile

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Shardul, please convey our great appreciation to Ronit for his wonderful and strong performance! Do tell the secret about whose son is Maulik, hahhaa!LOL

Prateek_iiftr

Prateek_iiftr

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Hi ! Maulik,

Well, to be really frank, I've started watching serials recently only, and again, trust me, I've just seen Bandini, coz a friend told me, its something very new, and is not those regular saas bahu serials.Tho, I dnt say, those are bad, but still, not of my types :). Well, I've found originality in all your scenes sir, I've seen you really deliver dialoges from the core of your heart, feeling them by yourself and then preform. I've seen you cry, as if things have actually happened. I've seen you dance, as if you're really happy at that point of time and have then taken the happiness out to show to the world, that you're really happy. I've seen you getting thrashed, the way you act, it seems as if Ronitji has been hitting you in reality, and you've been falling around actually. Wow, U'r so very real in all your scenes. I must appreciate the whole crew of Bandini, the charachters are SOOOO diff from each other, and have actually acted to the best of their capacities, and have given more than their 100%. Esp, Ronit Da, U, Kadambari Taru Fui and Santu. You Guys ROCK BIG TIME :). Keep Going, ALL THE BEST :). Hope to have a reply from all you soon :)

Keep Smiling

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shardulpandit

Hey guys I was told that I must logonto indiaforums today on the sets, May god bless
u were told by who?pls.....I do hope it's DM aka RREmbarrassed

oh yeah hello to uSmile

Edited by _angel_ - 25 April 2009 at 3:23pm

mombasa00

Goldie

mombasa00

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Haan, Angel I want to know the same.  Who?

Someone who saw all the comments here....who is spying on us...LOL!!  Whoever it was...woh bhi angel hai!!! Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top