Bandini

SHARDUL PANDIT(Maulik Dharmaraj Mahiyavanshi) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 21

ronitfan

IF-Stunnerz

ronitfan

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shardulpandit

Man how cool u guys are.. thanks for those keen observations and feedback. Yes I know too Maulik invokes myriad emotions some wanna kill him some are confused and some still figuring him out but good to know he atleast is not mistaken for me. LOl some people have said they love to hate him, some have asked me will he be beaten up more and some wanna know what is he upto? Tell u what I guess u guys are the best judges infact u shud tell me what would u like him doing onscreen... As far as some other questions,

1.Yes it is my first show before this I have been doing radio as a JOCKEY. 2.Experience on the sets is fantastic coz we have the best set of actors on television who make it so easy for us newcomers plus they are so much of mad fun
3.lastly u wanted to know about DM my dad, well I think DM(Ronit Da) is the coolest guy, great actor AND THE MOST FANTASTIC CO STAR.He is the most generous actor and always brings up the level of his coactor on screen and most importantly learning from him is learning from the best on tv. So u see I am real lucky to have viewers like you and coactors like them.
Keep ypur feedback coming....god bless.SHARDUL

Wow you were an RJ before- now THAT is cool!Wink

So good to hear from you , hope your track re-appears and we have DM or someone catching u where Maulik is hiding and then we can have Maulik joining Hiten in the punishment .. lol ... just a suggestion!
I dont exactly HATE Maulik .. but yea he DESPERATELY needs to stand up to what he has done .. lol

And he needs to stop buttering up DMLOLLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHARDUL PANDIT(Maulik Dharmaraj Mahiyavanshi) (Page 4)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

audronit711

audronit711

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 3:48am | IP Logged
welcome Shardul...really good to see u here.............BANDINI ROCKS........AND U GUYS ARE THE ONES THAT ROCK IT.............welcome once again...........Thumbs Up

audronit711

audronit711

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shardulpandit

Man how cool u guys are.. thanks for those keen observations and feedback. Yes I know too Maulik invokes myriad emotions some wanna kill him some are confused and some still figuring him out but good to know he atleast is not mistaken for me. LOl some people have said they love to hate him, some have asked me will he be beaten up more and some wanna know what is he upto? Tell u what I guess u guys are the best judges infact u shud tell me what would u like him doing onscreen... As far as some other questions,

1.Yes it is my first show before this I have been doing radio as a JOCKEY. 2.Experience on the sets is fantastic coz we have the best set of actors on television who make it so easy for us newcomers plus they are so much of mad fun
3.lastly u wanted to know about DM my dad, well I think DM(Ronit Da) is the coolest guy, great actor AND THE MOST FANTASTIC CO STAR.He is the most generous actor and always brings up the level of his coactor on screen and most importantly learning from him is learning from the best on tv. So u see I am real lucky to have viewers like you and coactors like them.
Keep ypur feedback coming....god bless.SHARDUL

Shardul I kinda love to hate Maulik bcoz he has a rocky rapport with Hiten and even tries to act in favour of DM........which is uncool................coz in doing so..............U ALL CHILDERN HURT DM man!Cry ........anyways.....thats bcoz u potray ur character so well and thats y I kinda have hard feelings for Maulik.....but u look cute though.
and u were an RJ..............now thats kewlCool.............way to go ShardulApprove

tunisian

Goldie

tunisian

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 4:53am | IP Logged
welcome shardul to our forum , our hate for Maulik as a negative caracter shows that you are doing very good work Clap .
enjoy your time with us

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Welcome to the Bandini forum Shardul!!

The show rocks and ur doing an awesome job as Maulik....Keep it up!

-afsha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-afsha-

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii
Welcome to India forums
Hope to u see u in Positive role after ur punishment Dude

gurmeetisgod

gurmeetisgod

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Hello Shardul from Scotland.

Nice to see you on the show, we haven't got the Cow scene on UKTV yet.  We're about a month behind.  Keep up the top acting and how was Mrunal like to work with as a brother? Did you find Moti Ben's character a bit too much and do we get to find out how she is so cruel?

tvrasika

IF-Rockerz

tvrasika

Posted: 25 April 2009 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Hi Shradul aka Maulik,
Just want to say you are doing a brilliant job in Bandini. Yesterday's episode was mind-blowing and you acted exactly as a 19 yr old boy would act, being hit and shouted at by his father. You show genuine fear in your eyes. Very very good... I think you have real talent and I hope as the serial progresses, you get more opportunities to show that.

I see Maulik's character as a conflicted person. He doesn't oppose his father like Hiten does, because he thinks opposing DM is of no use. And he seems to be really close to his sister. Hiten did not come to the engagement even when invited by DM while Maulik did. But Maulik is not as strong as Hiten and Kadambari, and therefore hides behind his foi's pallu. I hope Santo is able to bring his goodness out, because I feel that he might be more soft-hearted than Hiten and Kaddu. Yes, he did almost send Hiten to death but that is because Maulik is not mentally strong. But Maulik is not evil and I hope he does not become one.

Thank you for taking your viewers' views. Good luck

Post Reply New Post

Go to top