Bandini

SHARDUL PANDIT(Maulik Dharmaraj Mahiyavanshi) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 21

shardulpandit

shardulpandit

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Man how cool u guys are.. thanks for those keen observations and feedback. Yes I know too Maulik invokes myriad emotions some wanna kill him some are confused and some still figuring him out but good to know he atleast is not mistaken for me. LOl some people have said they love to hate him, some have asked me will he be beaten up more and some wanna know what is he upto? Tell u what I guess u guys are the best judges infact u shud tell me what would u like him doing onscreen... As far as some other questions,

1.Yes it is my first show before this I have been doing radio as a JOCKEY. 2.Experience on the sets is fantastic coz we have the best set of actors on television who make it so easy for us newcomers plus they are so much of mad fun
3.lastly u wanted to know about DM my dad, well I think DM(Ronit Da) is the coolest guy, great actor AND THE MOST FANTASTIC CO STAR.He is the most generous actor and always brings up the level of his coactor on screen and most importantly learning from him is learning from the best on tv. So u see I am real lucky to have viewers like you and coactors like them.
Keep ypur feedback coming....god bless.SHARDUL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alias90soni-zee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SHARDUL PANDIT(Maulik Dharmaraj Mahiyavanshi) (Page 3)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sammie_Ronit

IF-Sizzlerz

Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Hi Shardul!!

Welcome yaar!! You are great as Maulik. I hate him so much, i mean...he is pure evil. Seems like he is Moti ben's son. Tell us na, is he really DM's son?

I know Ronit da is the coolest guy ever...you truly are working with the best on TV!! Lucky u, must say for a first time actor...you are very good. I am impressed. Loved the scenes between Maulik and DM. Keep posting here...so where has maulik bhagofied to?

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum Shardul. Thank you for posting about your experience on the sets. You are right - Ronit Roy is the best and you guys are indeed lucky to have him both as a co-actor and director.

All of you - both cast and production team are doing a fabulous job. The hard work shows.

Team Bandini Rocks!!!!!!!Clap

MrsMahyavanshi

Groupbie

MrsMahyavanshi

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Mein keya ji welcome shelcome talcom powdarr. I am Mrs Mahyavanshi the Third :d

Its good to see actors joining up on IF btw...!

leomil

Goldie

leomil

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 3:16am | IP Logged
wow welcum !!! guys we're getting more and more actors oout here --isn't this cool !!!

-meli

~Wicked~

IF-Dazzler

~Wicked~

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Hey Shardul,

Its nice to see you here in the Bandini forum. I dislike  Maulik a lot, sorry, I can't help it. You are doing a good job in portraying a negative character Smile. I have one question that nags me whenever I see Maulik on screen. Is Maulik DM's real son?

Keep visiting Smile.

pksanam

IF-Rockerz

pksanam

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Shardul, it's great to hear from you again... LOL, yes Maulik invokes lots of unpleasant thoughts.. hehehe.. but yeah, everyone's guess is that he is not DM's son.. i guess they'll unfold that in time..

you are carrying out the role brilliantly.. and i love your expressions, especially when you're so naive and can't figure out DM at all..

it's great you got an opportunity to act alongside such great and talented bunch of people.. convey my regards to DM and your foi.. Rasika ma'am is doing fabulous.. and everyone else too.. it's a great team effort and everyone is doing wonderfully.. how was your experience as a Jockey.. how long did you do that for.. did you enjoy it.. what do you enjoy more.. being a jockey or being an actor.. LOL.. i know, too many qustions..

hope to hear from you more.. keep up the good work.. Clap

sanam

aadorboseroy

IF-Rockerz

aadorboseroy

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Hey Shardul..U R Jockey also good..
So u have a ncie expereince on Bandini Sets ya its gud1 to hear tht..lolz

Keep visiting and posting here and ya Pls Do share ur expreeinces from the day 1 on the Sets..
We all are Eager to Hear tht plsss..
You are Doing Neagitive Role..and tht;s y  DM beaten u also lol kaisa tha expereince i mean tht expressions were awesome..the one in which u were crying  "clapping for u "

Neeti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top