Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: ronitfan

Whoa! Shardul? You're just 19?? amazing!

Wow, good detective work there Sukhi.

Ok, Shardul, give us an intro on yourself.  Is this your first show? If no, what else have you done?
how do you like your role?

LOL...you took a good beating that one day.  Captured some of ur expressions in the Gallery. HEHE.  DM se pitai kum thi toh Tarufoi ne bhi de di. 😆😆  Nice work!
Brinjal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome Shardul !

You are quite living up to your character sketch and did an amazing job on the day and before the verdict.
You did a marvellous job there potraying fear.

Good luck 😊

Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome Shardul to IF forum....

We love to hate maulik's character in Bandini...because of your amazing portrayal.....ur were really good in the verdict scene and when being beaten up be DM😆😆........

by the way why did u run away?
Edited by booosi - 15 years ago
JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Shardul!
Welcome to our forum....surely we'll make you feel at home dear!
You guys are doing a wonderful job in the show! Keep it up! It's nice to have you here! Keep rocking and all the best!!!!!
rash578 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hiiii Shardul...Welcome to the IF Bandini forum..
Though I do not like ur character, I really like ur acting n sum of ur scenes wer vry gud...Your expressions durin the verdict track n ur dance wer awesum...Keep up the gud work n keep postin here..👏
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

welcome to our forum, Shardul..!  it's great to have you on board as well.. i'd love to know more about your experience as well.. great performances.. and the reason why your character invokes so many feelings, means you are doing a great job.. keep it up.. the way you have portrayed the character is great and you portray is easily.. great work.. 👏

keep posting.. would love to see more of you here and on the show too.. 😊

sanam..
shardulpandit thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

Man how cool u guys are.. thanks for those keen observations and feedback. Yes I know too Maulik invokes myriad emotions some wanna kill him some are confused and some still figuring him out but good to know he atleast is not mistaken for me. LOl some people have said they love to hate him, some have asked me will he be beaten up more and some wanna know what is he upto? Tell u what I guess u guys are the best judges infact u shud tell me what would u like him doing onscreen... As far as some other questions,

1.Yes it is my first show before this I have been doing radio as a JOCKEY. 2.Experience on the sets is fantastic coz we have the best set of actors on television who make it so easy for us newcomers plus they are so much of mad fun
3.lastly u wanted to know about DM my dad, well I think DM(Ronit Da) is the coolest guy, great actor AND THE MOST FANTASTIC CO STAR.He is the most generous actor and always brings up the level of his coactor on screen and most importantly learning from him is learning from the best on tv. So u see I am real lucky to have viewers like you and coactors like them.
Keep ypur feedback coming....god bless.SHARDUL
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Hi Shardul!!

Welcome yaar!! You are great as Maulik. I hate him so much, i mean...he is pure evil. Seems like he is Moti ben's son. Tell us na, is he really DM's son?

I know Ronit da is the coolest guy ever...you truly are working with the best on TV!! Lucky u, must say for a first time actor...you are very good. I am impressed. Loved the scenes between Maulik and DM. Keep posting here...so where has maulik bhagofied to?
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the forum Shardul. Thank you for posting about your experience on the sets. You are right - Ronit Roy is the best and you guys are indeed lucky to have him both as a co-actor and director.

All of you - both cast and production team are doing a fabulous job. The hard work shows.

Team Bandini Rocks!!!!!!!👏
MrsMahyavanshi thumbnail
Mein keya ji welcome shelcome talcom powdarr. I am Mrs Mahyavanshi the Third :d

Its good to see actors joining up on IF btw...!