Uttaran

Iccha is a bad influence on Tapasya

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Whats with all the clothes exchanging, flower selling,  the street dancing and all yikes. Tapasya hangs out too much with Iccha and the slum kids. Even if they are good by nature I wudnt want my child getting so influenced by such lifestyle. I sympathize with Tapasya's mother in this regard.. i can imagine how frustrating it is for her. 

Edited by gullicricket - 01 April 2009 at 2:20pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Iccha is a bad influence on Tapasya" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

regalla

Goldie

regalla

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 11:57am | IP Logged
HI.

I completely agree with you...I also feel as to how long Divya Thakurain, mother of Tapasya should bear all this.....

She was not wrong from the beginning.. Actually i find it all very weird when the show makers try to garner sympathy for Ichcha and her mother...just because they are poor and Divya does not want her daughter to mix TOO MUCH with them.

1. on the one side we say, that our company definitely has a great influence on our personalities. then why a girl from the slums (i know some people might find it rude..but think and tell honestly..as to how many of you would really want your kids to have such company)

2. I agree she is honest...Or rather she used to be....but is honesty enough to select a friend...what about basic wisdom, mindset, equality of status. They are just kids..so dont know what is wrong and what is right...so even tapasya cant judge what she is doing and how far all that is right

3. Even i would not tolerate my kid behaving stupidly like Tapasya..remember the tea sipping episode, the stupid song dance sequences, the change in her way of speaking and personality,the flower selling scene and the dancing on streets like beggars (MY GOD SHE BELONGS TO AN INDUSTRIALIST'S FAMILY...WE AS MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE CANT IMAGINE OUR KIDS GOING THAT WAY...I PITY THEM).

4. And dont forget...Tapasya cheated her mother and bunked classes for this friend of hers only.

5. And what about the security aspect.....she could have met with an accident on the roads (LIKE THE MANY THAT TAKE PLACE ON RED LIGHTS).

SO IN BRIEF I WOULD SAY...WE CANT SAY ICHCHA IS A BAD INFLUENCE ON TAPASYA....................................................................................

BUT SHE DEFINITELY IS NOT A HEALTHY INFLUENCE ON TAPASYA.......

BIRDS OF A FEATHER SHOULD FLOCK TOGETHER..ANY CHANGE AND THERE ARE BOUND TO BE PROBLEMS.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shonaliae

jia_v

IF-Dazzler

jia_v

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
mm agreed

disney101

Goldie

disney101

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
i totally with u guys i am so disappointed in the precap today it is showed that jogi is the one who is kicking damani out.... but i think he is doing it right... untill now i was thinking that its ok but day the way old guys were spending money on iccha and tapysa it seems like they both were dancing in some cheep bar.... jogi did the right decision by kicking iccha out of tap's life cuz itrs really a bad influence... i know that iccha is doing allthis for her mom sake but i am quite sure that if damani knew about this she would have slapped iccha in front of whole public.....
taps belongs to rich family and i totally agree that we as a middle class do not accept our kids to dance on shreet then tapyasa is out of question ... wounder how jogi might be feeling??

regalla

Goldie

regalla

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
HI disney101

Thanks for replying..and also agreeing with me......

I also find all that horrible.....All that dance sequence really looked cheap...

also i forgot to mention on that day...that that stupid Tappo could even have been kidnapped...when her whereabouts were not known to her parents..after all she is a rich family's only daughter..and the crime scene is really bad.....anywhere across the country... WHAT ABOUT THAT ASPECT???

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Dont want that stupid Pushkar and his mother to gloat if Damini is kicked out of the house. I hope she can still work at the haveli while staying in her basti.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top