Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

this is pure stupidity!

free2ryme Senior Member
free2ryme
free2ryme

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 10:02am | IP Logged
so in a country where you should be promoting girl education --especially since less grls go to school than guys in india -- they are demoting it!!! why would any one not want daughters to study??
Regardless of whether akshara studies or not after marriage.. what are the creatives thinking justifying her and varsha leaving her exam in the middle like that?? its not like she was due to get married in five minutes!!
if I told my mom that I am leaving an exam in the middle to go complete some rasam, I would get a smack in the face not encouragement!
Is it just me or does someone else also sees the irony in the situation?? College education is a must for ever one, especially now a day
the way I see it is No education = no equal footing with the husband = him dominating you = dadaji wins!

tgrhtynjety Newbie
tgrhtynjety
tgrhtynjety

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged
wateva shurrup go give ur stupid lecture sunmwere else u saddo

Moderator's Note:
Don't pass remarks/comments which would lead to unnecessary fights & disrupt the peace of the section.

Everyone have their own point of view try to respect it.

Edited by sweet_shagun - 01 April 2009 at 11:46am
free2ryme Senior Member
free2ryme
free2ryme

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged
that was really rude!
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 11:05am | IP Logged

hey chill guys..i understand what ur trying to say free2ryme but it's a serial n they've just dramatized the situation...we all know how important education is for girls but after marriage the girl has to make lots of compromises .....Plz be patient till next week at least... till they find a solution to this problem..Naitik just said to his family that Akshara probably doesn't want to study further n he said this to please them..but when he knows Akshara wants to study further, he will try to find a solution.....

*king* IF-Dazzler
*king*
*king*

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tgrhtynjety

tht was very rude of u. even if u don agree wid other's view u can put ur point in a better way so tht there can b a healthy debate.

*king*
*king* IF-Dazzler
*king*
*king*

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by free2ryme

so in a country where you should be promoting girl education --especially since less grls go to school than guys in india -- they are demoting it!!! why would any one not want daughters to study??
Regardless of whether akshara studies or not after marriage.. what are the creatives thinking justifying her and varsha leaving her exam in the middle like that?? its not like she was due to get married in five minutes!!
if I told my mom that I am leaving an exam in the middle to go complete some rasam, I would get a smack in the face not encouragement!
Is it just me or does someone else also sees the irony in the situation?? College education is a must for ever one, especially now a day
the way I see it is No education = no equal footing with the husband = him dominating you = dadaji wins!

firstly, this is a drama n not real life hence they do dramatize every situation so as to increase the interest.

secondly, don't compare a traditional family in a small town wid families in big cities. yes nowadays no1 wud want their daughters to stop studying (for tht matter the parents wait till the gal finishes her education). but there r rich families which feel galz don need to study as they don need work outside. singhania family is one of them.

thirdly, whenever u watch movies n dramas (especially indian) throw away all the logic n reality out of the window.

*king*
DiscoDhokla IF-Dazzler
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tgrhtynjety

plz control ur self... u r not suppose 2 post this way
*king* IF-Dazzler
*king*
*king*

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 11:43am | IP Logged
don understand why the creatives r showing naitik as sucha narrow-minded person. firstly, they made him look foolish by asking tht guy abt his relationship with akshara n now they make him a MCP n dumb by asking akshara whts the need to study further. anyway lets c wht will happen

*king*

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index