my dear santo - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
very good post Gwaker
today is something new .......so we can't wait ......santu and DM love story 😊
Now onwards, Santo is gonna get a FULL chance to act pricey! heheheh
Nice post Gawker! 👍🏼 The feminist in me says for her self respect, Santo shouldn't even stay in that marriage. She should get a divorce, sue for alimony, get herself an education and when the time is right hook up with that Shashank. Of course that is completely unfeasible on this show, so the only way she can keep her self respect is to keep her distance. The next time the man needs his medication or needs water or needs her to save his face in public or to save one of his sons from the noose, let him figure it out for himself or ask his good for nothing family to bail him out. 😡 Edited by --BC-- - 15 years ago
Originally posted by rpmenon

I agree!!

I wanted her to be strong,patient,sensitive to his family.

Its not difficult to love someone KEEPING your self esteem with you.

Instead,what she said was soo not needed! I cringed seeing that 😵

Coming to think of it,imagine how mean he has been to her.He thinks he did her a favor by marrying her,but did he really? He has infact spoiled her life by marrying her,branding her as his wife,and then not even looking at her or treating her with some minimal respect.Not a proper place to live,not even enough clothes to wear,not an ounce of acceptance from an adult.And he says he is the "Nyayadheesh" Hello!! I dont see any logic here.

He has to fall for her,HE needs to realize his feeling first,and then EARN her.

I was hoping for a shashank-santu track which makes him jealous,which leads him or rather,forces him to open his heart and look for himself,what he actually feels for her.

Kya Santu..you spoiled everything yaar!!

I totally agree with you , girls I'm really angry about what happend to her in today's episode 😡 😡 😡
wish she left the house today and left this family 😡 😡 😡
Hey Manu--nice post!! i reallyt like this show...i love how moti ben is getting tortured!! haha! also the chem b/w the kid sister and Hiten is cute!! she's a bully...if Santu had her anger the house wudda been a war zone!!😆😆
hey, thanks everyone for the kind words of appreciation. i don't post topics too often - but this show forces me to voice my opinion :) 
exactly dm has such double standards.... 😡
originally posted by padmakka

exactly dm has such double standards

yes u r right my frind .......but santu DM ko thik karne hi aayi he .......DM ka dil bohot aacha he .....par vo kud ko bhool gayaa he ......usko vapas pahele jaisa banaane ke liye to santu aayi he uski life me
wow g8 post !!!!! well said i think u should hav a little more patince dear santo

-meli
Originally posted by tunisian

I totally agree with you , girls I'm really angry about what happend to her in today's episode 😡 😡 😡
wish she left the house today and left this family 😡 😡 😡

my thoughts exactly..!!

great post gawker.. ver well said.. 👏