Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Talked to KTH...........

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 12:48am | IP Logged

Called him up today morning. Just asked him to please clear some doubts and give some clear picture. He told that he was not present for editing on Friday. So he did not have the exact story. But he knew that the story was such that sujal was supposed to continue in jail. He said that "I difinitely have information of atleast one more scene between Kashish and Sujal in jail. If Kashish now goes to jail well......(laughing)... I don't know. " Yes one very romantic scene has been again shot between sujal and kashish. Last such scene just took the TRP of KTH so Ekta and her writers decided to go for another. If that is in the story actually or just as a dream he does not know. So thats the story so far. He is more sure that Sujal will carry on in jail and Kashish will fight for his release.

Please don't copy this message to any other forum. It is meant only for india-forums.

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 12:58am | IP Logged
hope dat our sujal will get out of jail...and kashish will go andhar as she deserves itLOL nyways as there are more romantic scenes no probWink
Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mere_pyaar

hope dat our sujal will get out of jail...and kashish will go andhar as she deserves itLOL nyways as there are more romantic scenes no probWink

i agree wth u

Winkkahish! itnee jaldi kia thi, judje ko faisla to sunaanai daiteen.WinkLOL

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Wow, thx sujalfan...

One more romantic scene.........................ClapWe dont mind seeing one everyday...............Are u listening Ekta............Wink

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 2:38am | IP Logged
dont worry ekta will have to show more romantic scenes in order to increase the trpLOL
fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 23 January 2005 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Thx for the info. Sujalfan. Another intense jail scene and even more smouldering romantic scene, can't wait. Kashish should not go jail, c'mon realistically jail is not just some room you sit in for the scene, jail is horrible and it would be worse for a woman. Not to sound sexiest but that is cruel and would actually just be a double punishment coz K would suffer and Sujal would suffer more seeing her that way.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top