~* DOTW: The Ideal KMH Parents!!! ~*

Knowalot2 IF-Rockerz
Knowalot2
Knowalot2

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 6:40am | IP Logged

Hi to all KMH-ians!!!Hug

Main Aapki Host Aur Dost KanyaHug
(that's Ashu's sentence isn't itLOL)

For my very first DOTW that I'm posting, I wanted to discuss about the Mothers AND Fathers of KMH.

As well all know parents are responsible for the upbringing of their children - and therefore have the hugest influence on them.

So please comment either one (or allWink) of these 3 parent couples, which is your favourite - the bullet points can be used as topics to discuss on.
Please do share your opinionsBig smile!!!

1) Paddy and Mr Mittal
  • Ideal parents?
  • Take a look at their two children NatAngry and SalilEmbarrassed- complete oppositesShocked?
  • Salil on one hand is a very friendly person and loving towards Poorvi.
  • On the otherhand there's Natasha who seems to enjoy using other people as toys.
  • Is it even Natasha's fault that she is the way she is, I mean take a look at her mother Paddy??? Isn't Paddy encouraging her?
  • Also why is Mr Mittal not telling the truth to Salil on how he feels about the Salil-Poorvi engagementAngry? Isn't he messing with his heart, which could lead to his son getting hurt?

2) Principal Hari Prakash
  • Ideal parent?
  • Not only a brilliant father but also a kind, big-hearted father-in-law too. He's always treated Poorvi as his own daughter.
  • All of his children seem to have had good up-bringingWink...
  • He never re-married, possibly for the sake of his kids, is this a good or bad thing?

3) D.K. Punj and Badi Ma
  • Ideal parents?
  • Badi Ma has divorced from D.K. Punj, can she still be called a responsible mother.
  • D.K. Punj may not be the most honest person but is he a good father?  His son Arjun seems to think so.
  • Arjun has attitude; and anger-management problems; and seems to discriminate against women - is this his parents' faultConfused? in his upbringing???
Also comment on the monkey below (I know, I know, its random), BUT  I have NO idea why, it makes me laugh out badly whenever I see it.
 I hope I'm feeling OK...

Edited by Knowalot2 - 01 April 2009 at 8:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divya_07

divya_07 IF-Rockerz
divya_07
divya_07

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 6:48am | IP Logged
kanya dat monkey cracked me upROFL
Principal Hari Prakash
  • Ideal parent?i think he's an ideal parent...a role model for his kids....his value system!
  • Not only a brilliant father but also a kind, big-hearted father-in-law too. He's always treated Poorvi as his own daughter.very true....who would do it in today's world...he treated poorvi as his own daughter...he never let her feel like an outsider
  • All of his children seem to have had good up-bringingWink...yes!yes!luk at aarohi!!n da others too r very sanskariLOL
  • He never re-married, possibly for the sake of his kids, is this a good or bad thing?don't kno bout this...mayb he really luved his wife...so didn't want to remarrry...his children were his priority i guess!

Edited by divya_07 - 01 April 2009 at 6:54am
love is fire Goldie
love is fire
love is fire

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Interesting topic Kanya! ClapClapClap

Hmmmm...I'll go parents by parents (gosh sounds so weird! LOLLOL)

Ok parents number 1 (Paddy and MIttal)... Seriously they arent the ideal parents at all! ConfusedConfusedConfused.... Their status and money has made them like this....Ouch Especially Paddy....AngryAngry. Somehow I think that Mr Mittal is a nice guy...perhaps the business world has made him like thisConfused...and that niceness of his has gone to cute SalilEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...He's such a sweetheart yaar...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... And Natasha...ConfusedConfusedConfused I think the environment she grew in...with Paddy especially has made her like this....OuchOuchOuch And I think she inherited a few of her mom's "evil" genesLOLLOLWink. But....at times she seems like a nice person. Like the modelling..where she scolds her mum for embarassing ArohiConfused...Hope that the niceness in her overcomes the evilness in herLOLLOL

Ok parent number 2 (Hari Prasad).....He's definitely an ideal parent that every children should have....Honest, respectable and a totally father figureTongue. No wonder all his daughters (including Purvi) have such good nature and good upbringing Tongue.

Now parents number 3....(DK and Savita Punj). This couple puzzles me at timesConfused. Really wondered what reason could have caused Savita to leave her child and husbandConfused.... what could have been more important than her own family?ConfusedConfused...*shrugs*. Her departure definitely had an impact on both father and son....making them how they are...and causing Arjun to hate women as how he had explained....Honestly I dont blame the poor guy..ConfusedConfused His mom had just him without any reasons... BUT even though he shows himself as a ruthless man....he's a sweetheart deep down...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LOL Kanya! ROFLROFLROFL

That monkey is HILARIOUS!!! I nearly dropped down laughing yaar! ROFLROFLROFL Kaun hain yeh huh?Wink

.: Radhika :.

Knowalot2 IF-Rockerz
Knowalot2
Knowalot2

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 7:27am | IP Logged
@Divya=

Well at least I'm not the only one who finds the monkey hilarious. Actually my younger sis e-mailed it to me with some sort of childish (but funny)April fool's joke (I'll PM the joke to u if u wantLOL)

About the last point. Maybe re-marriage isn't such a bad thing, I mean as long as he explains it to his children and asks if they're ok wid it.... But guess ur rightWink; his children were his first priorityWink.
divya_07 IF-Rockerz
divya_07
divya_07

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 7:29am | IP Logged
yeah kanya pm me da joke....would love to see itLOLLOLLOL
n yeah who says remarriage is a bad thing....as long as da children r ready...it is alright!!
Knowalot2 IF-Rockerz
Knowalot2
Knowalot2

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love is fire

...thanks RadhikaEmbarrassed

...LOL

Ok parents number 1 (Paddy and MIttal)... Seriously they arent the ideal parents at all! ConfusedConfusedConfused.... Their status and money has made them like this....Ouch Especially Paddy....AngryAngry. Somehow I think that Mr Mittal is a nice guy
...really??? But isn't he breaking his son's heart? by not telling him that he's planning to break up his engagement with Poorvi???

...perhaps the business world has made him like thisConfused...and that niceness of his has gone to cute SalilEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...He's such a sweetheart yaar...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...
...too cuteEmbarrassed

And Natasha...ConfusedConfusedConfused I think the environment she grew in...with Paddy especially has made her like this....OuchOuchOuch And I think she inherited a few of her mom's "evil" genesLOLLOLWink. But....at times she seems like a nice person. Like the modelling..where she scolds her mum for embarassing ArohiConfused...Hope that the niceness in her overcomes the evilness in herLOLLOL
...I prefer evil Nat....at least we can get rid of her soon seeing that she's the villain!
...lol amost wrote 'vanilla' instead of 'villain' there....LOL (guess I'm hungryConfusedEmbarrassed
)

Ok parent number 2 (Hari Prasad).....He's definitely an ideal parent that every children should have....Honest, respectable and a totally father figureTongue. No wonder all his daughters (including Purvi) have such good nature and good upbringing Tongue.
...agreedWink

Now parents number 3....(DK and Savita Punj). This couple puzzles me at timesConfused. Really wondered what reason could have caused Savita to leave her child and husbandConfused.... what could have been more important than her own family?ConfusedConfused...*shrugs*. Her departure definitely had an impact on both father and son....making them how they are...and causing Arjun to hate women as how he had explained....Honestly I dont blame the poor guy..ConfusedConfused
...actually I don't think his anger towards ALL women is really justifiesConfused...
His mom had just him without any reasons... BUT even though he shows himself as a ruthless man....he's a sweetheart deep down...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
...totallyEmbarrassed

LOL Kanya! ROFLROFLROFL

That monkey is HILARIOUS!!! I nearly dropped down laughing yaar! ROFLROFLROFL Kaun hain yeh huh?Wink

...Lol its a monkey frm some April fools joke my younger sis. e-mailed me. Can PM it to u if u wantWinkLOL

Edited by Knowalot2 - 01 April 2009 at 7:54am
love is fire Goldie
love is fire
love is fire

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Knowalot2

...LOL

Ok parents number 1 (Paddy and MIttal)... Seriously they arent the ideal parents at all! ConfusedConfusedConfused.... Their status and money has made them like this....Ouch Especially Paddy....AngryAngry. Somehow I think that Mr Mittal is a nice guy
...really??? But isn't he breaking his son's heart? by not telling him that he's planning to break up his engagement with Poorvi???

...perhaps the business world has made him like thisConfused...and that niceness of his has gone to cute SalilEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...He's such a sweetheart yaar...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...
...too cuteEmbarrassed

And Natasha...ConfusedConfusedConfused I think the environment she grew in...with Paddy especially has made her like this....OuchOuchOuch And I think she inherited a few of her mom's "evil" genesLOLLOLWink. But....at times she seems like a nice person. Like the modelling..where she scolds her mum for embarassing ArohiConfused...Hope that the niceness in her overcomes the evilness in herLOLLOL
...I prefer evil Nat....at least we can get rid of her soon seeing that she's the villain!

...agreedWink

Now parents number 3....(DK and Savita Punj). This couple puzzles me at timesConfused. Really wondered what reason could have caused Savita to leave her child and husbandConfused.... what could have been more important than her own family?ConfusedConfused...*shrugs*. Her departure definitely had an impact on both father and son....making them how they are...and causing Arjun to hate women as how he had explained....Honestly I dont blame the poor guy..ConfusedConfused
...actually I don't think his anger towards ALL women is really justifiesConfused...
His mom had just him without any reasons... BUT even though he shows himself as a ruthless man....he's a sweetheart deep down...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
...totallyEmbarrassed

LOL Kanya! ROFLROFLROFL

...Lol its a monkey frm some April fools joke my younger sis. e-mailed me. Can PM it to u if u wantWinkLOL

Thats true I totally forgot about that ConfusedConfusedConfused.... I think in the company of ruthless Dk...he himself has become like him....But sometimes I really think he might be nice guy....no idea why LOLLOL

Hmmm....though it seems quite absurd for a reason....but maybe his dad might have caused him to hate women....maybe his dad told him that Savita is a horribke woman thus making him think that all women are alike ConfusedConfused...BecharaEmbarrassed

Oooo PM PM! I wanna see the whole message! Its really cute!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Knowalot2 IF-Rockerz
Knowalot2
Knowalot2

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Knowalot2

...LOL

...too cuteEmbarrassed

...agreedWink

...totallyEmbarrassed

LOL Kanya! ROFLROFLROFL

Thats true I totally forgot about that ConfusedConfusedConfused.... I think in the company of ruthless Dk...he himself has become like him....But sometimes I really think he might be nice guy....no idea why LOLLOL

Hmmm....though it seems quite absurd for a reason....but maybe his dad might have caused him to hate women....maybe his dad told him that Savita is a horribke woman thus making him think that all women are alike ConfusedConfused...BecharaEmbarrassed

Oooo PM PM! I wanna see the whole message! Its really cute!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Is it me or have u really gone from RED to purple????LOL

Actually I didn't really fink abt that, the fact that it was DK's fault ...he prob. convinced Mittal into the plan due to their friendship and all....

Also DK. Punj most likely did have a strong influence on Arjun's perspective abt women...but glad that Arohi's gonna change that thoughWink

Go to top