The Vampire Diaries

'Vampire Diaries'(new show on CW) gains main cast (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
^^ I doubt its based on the books cuz then there wouldnt be a point to the movies.

The article does say its about two brothers fighting for the main chic .. does sorta sound like twilgiht with edward and jacob though they're not brothers .. lets see how ti plays out though

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Vampire Diaries'(new show on CW) gains main cast (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preity*zinta

^^ I doubt its based on the books cuz then there wouldnt be a point to the movies.

The article does say its about two brothers fighting for the main chic .. does sorta sound like twilgiht with edward and jacob though they're not brothers .. lets see how ti plays out though

Well the vampire diaries have a stephan and damon in it, who are brothers fighting over this girl.
so who knows.. but i hope it isnt loll

and ye it does seeeem similar

Kim_

IF-Dazzler

Kim_

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
ohh I was hoping Damon is more like Prince Caspian Ben Barnes but oohh well, I love vampire diaries and Damon so I just hope it's gonna be good

Kim_

IF-Dazzler

Kim_

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.jess

Well the vampire diaries have a stephan and damon in it, who are brothers fighting over this girl.

ohh it's my favourite book from 90s Embarrassed there were four books vampire diaries awakening, the fury, dark reunion I'm forgetting one name Confusedbut now there is fifth book out it's called vampire diaries night fall.   Anyhow, yeah, it's about two brothers who happen to love this one girl, but Damon is kind of like the bad boy and Stefan is the goody two shoes vampire both are vampires and the girl who made them a vampire looked exactly Elena only the hair she had dark hair and that's they fell for Elena because they were in love with that girl Embarrassed

RandomSquared

IF-Sizzlerz

RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
the guys are hot, dat always helps

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.jess

OH LMAO LMAO. Okay this is gunna sound so stupid but I thought that when you said .. i wonder if its based on the book s.. i thought you meant the TWILIGHT books. LOL. I didn't know the Vampire Diaries was already a book series :p

burberryx

Goldie

burberryx

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
@mz jess i didnt know there's a book on this haha..but u said the book is boring..i hope the show is interesting..dying to watch Ian on screen after so long

@kim..u read all the vampire diaries series? how's it? u think the show will b good?..is it teeny like twilight ?

@swati i didnt know either i thought they were talking bout twilight too haha

Kim_

IF-Dazzler

Kim_

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
hi burberryx

yeah, I have all the books of vampire diaries and it is teens romance and thriller/horror book it's amazing something like twilight, beautiful vampire stefan and demon and the human girl is Elena it's bit more gory than Twilight and more scary as well more battles it's very interesting you would love it :)

Edited by Kim_ - 20 April 2009 at 7:43pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top