Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
ohh I was hoping Damon is more like Prince Caspian Ben Barnes but oohh well, I love vampire diaries and Damon so I just hope it's gonna be good
Kim_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: mz.jess

Well the vampire diaries have a stephan and damon in it, who are brothers fighting over this girl.
so who knows.. but i hope it isnt loll

and ye it does seeeem similar

ohh it's my favourite book from 90s 😳 there were four books vampire diaries awakening, the fury, dark reunion I'm forgetting one name 😕but now there is fifth book out it's called vampire diaries night fall.   Anyhow, yeah, it's about two brothers who happen to love this one girl, but Damon is kind of like the bad boy and Stefan is the goody two shoes vampire both are vampires and the girl who made them a vampire looked exactly Elena only the hair she had dark hair and that's they fell for Elena because they were in love with that girl 😳
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the guys are hot, dat always helps
preity*zinta thumbnail
Originally posted by: mz.jess

Well the vampire diaries have a stephan and damon in it, who are brothers fighting over this girl.
so who knows.. but i hope it isnt loll

and ye it does seeeem similar

OH LMAO LMAO. Okay this is gunna sound so stupid but I thought that when you said .. i wonder if its based on the book s.. i thought you meant the TWILIGHT books. LOL. I didn't know the Vampire Diaries was already a book series :p
burberryx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@mz jess i didnt know there's a book on this haha..but u said the book is boring..i hope the show is interesting..dying to watch Ian on screen after so long

@kim..u read all the vampire diaries series? how's it? u think the show will b good?..is it teeny like twilight ?

@swati i didnt know either i thought they were talking bout twilight too haha
Kim_ thumbnail
hi burberryx

yeah, I have all the books of vampire diaries and it is teens romance and thriller/horror book it's amazing something like twilight, beautiful vampire stefan and demon and the human girl is Elena it's bit more gory than Twilight and more scary as well more battles it's very interesting you would love it :)
Edited by Kim_ - 15 years ago
sabrinaa. thumbnail
im excited. and theres ian in it.

imma give it a watchh :P