Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaliya-Rafa thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: *guesswho*

Wooohoooo! Now I just hope that his troll-ish wife doesn't stand up for election! I am not as aware of indian politics as I should be but isn't there any criteria for prior experience in politics to actually get a seat in the Parliament? Seems so ridiculous that any of these "stars" can just get a seat without any experience or knowledge and have them 'sleep' their time off the whole time!

Valid points. I also find it quite surprising how Bollywood stars can easily wiggle their way into politics. I would rather not see Sanjay Dutt's wife involved in politics and frankly speaking, the idea sounds ridiculous anyway. And yes, Sanjay Dutt should not be involved in Politics either, purely based on legal reasons. No one is above the law, not even Bollywood stars who at times think they are!

I'm also shocked at Sanjay Dutt's treatment of his sister. She stood by him, along with their father, when most people had given up on him. And now his wife is his entire world. Yes she is his wife and therefore holds an important position in his life but that doesn't mean he should give up on other relationships that are equally special. If his sister does not like his wife, perhaps she has good reason to feel that way. And even if Sanjay does not like this, that still doesn't justify his behaviour towards his sister. I do not wish to offend any Sanjay fans but I find such men spineless.
Edited by *Aaliya* - 15 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I seriously hope Manyata doesn't stand for elections & even if she does the people are smart enough not to vote for her.
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Manyata will be contesting. It's fair for them to ban Sanjay due to his criminal record but he is a genuine person and would have done great things for Lucknow.
Great, I know we were all complaining about Amisha like a week ago. But I would much rather swap her running than this Manyata character.