Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sanjay Dutt banned from contesting elections (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Gobsmacked

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanjay Dutt banned from contesting elections (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jhustju

jhustju

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Rhea Pillia had more class in her little finger than Manyata. That lady looks like a gold digger.  All I can say is after the way Sanjay Dutt treated his first wife, he deserves Manyata

swan20

IF-Sizzlerz

swan20

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhustju

Rhea Pillia had more class in her little finger than Manyata. That lady looks like a gold digger.  All I can say is after the way Sanjay Dutt treated his first wife, he deserves Manyata

didn't he treat her well????.......i thought he & Richa had a good marriage albeit a short lived one.....Ouch

lovanika

IF-Rockerz

lovanika

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

Originally posted by jhustju

didn't he treat her well????.......i thought he & Richa had a good marriage albeit a short lived one.....Ouch

He ran as fast as he could when he came to know about her Cancer.

He did not visit her or gave her any support. Reason that he is very delicate at heart and could not take it again as his mom had the same problem.Confused

Now look at him he looks like a goon in his real life and strong at that with guns and all....LOL

swan20

IF-Sizzlerz

swan20

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
wow didn't know that........how could he abandon his wife when she needed him most....Ouch.....was he still doing drugs then?

Zareena

IF-Stunnerz

Zareena

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Manyata may replace Sanjay in Lucknow

By: Shashank Rao     Date: 2009-03-31     

Sanjay Dutt may not be Samajwadi Party's cadidate from Lucknow after the apex court turned down his plea to contest Lok Sabha elections, but the Bollywood actor will still be the face.

Post SC decision, Sanjay Dutt said at a press meet, "I respect SC decision, but will continue to stay in Lucknow. The seat belongs to me and I will be with the candidate in the future."

If rumours are to be believed then Dutt's wife Manyata will contest on the seat. Although there were talks that Jaya Bachchan could be SP's cadidate from Lucknow.

Maharashtra unit chief of Samajwadi Party, Abu Asim Azmi said, "Party leaders haven't yet decided, but Manyata may replace Dutt in Lucknow. Jaya Bachchan will be campaigning in rest of India."

However, Sanjay Dutt said that the party will decide on Manyata's candidature.

http://www.mid-day.com/news/2009/mar/310309-Manyata-may-replace-Sanjay-in-Lucknow.htm

pksanam

IF-Rockerz

pksanam

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

wow didn't know that........how could he abandon his wife when she needed him most....Ouch.....was he still doing drugs then?

possibly.. he was out flirting with the ladies while his wife was dying in a hospital.. that's why Richa's parents didn't want to give him custody of their daughter.. and rightfully won the case.. he was never there for his family when they needed him..!  Angry

pksanam

IF-Rockerz

pksanam

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

great.. and she'll probably win too.. this is ridiculous..!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top