Sanjay Dutt banned from contesting elections - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by lovanika

I am only worried that what Priya said should not come true - Priya said that it is Manayta's dream to be a polictician. So maybe she knew that Sanjay who was charged in a case in TADA act will not be able to and then she will get to fight the election.😕[/P]

How is that his sisters are always right about the girls he date. First Madhuri Dixit and now Manyata Dilnawaz Sheikh.
Originally posted by Decoder

How is that his sisters are always right about the girls he date. First Madhuri Dixit and now Manyata Dilnawaz Sheikh.

Maya, what had happened with Sanjay/Madhuri and what had they said.... 😳

Did they date for real? I thought that was just rumours. Fill me on the gossip.😉
Originally posted by pksanam

Maya, what had happened with Sanjay/Madhuri and what had they said.... 😳

That she doesn't have class and she will leave him when he is down. She did as soon as he was arrested after Khalnayak release.

That she doesn't have class and she will leave him when he is down. She did as soon as he was arrested after Khalnayak release.

Hmmm, but most people would break-up with a guy if they knew that he was being convicted under a terrorism related case nah?
Originally posted by pragya0

Hmmm, but most people would break-up with a guy if they knew that he was being convicted under a terrorism related case nah?<br>

Obviously. But whatever the reason may, his sisters were right. Madhuri wasn't welcome though Rhea Pillai was.

Anyways, Priya is 100% right about Dilnawaz Sheikh.

Obviously. But whatever the reason may, his sisters were right. Madhuri wasn't welcome though Rhea Pillai was.

Anyways, Priya is 100% right about Dilnawaz Sheikh.

So where they seriously dating? I though it was just rumours. Even in KWK Sanjay gave a video message for Madhuri saying she was a wonderful person.
Rhea Pillia had more class in her little finger than Manyata. That lady looks like a gold digger.  All I can say is after the way Sanjay Dutt treated his first wife, he deserves Manyata
Originally posted by jhustju

Rhea Pillia had more class in her little finger than Manyata. That lady looks like a gold digger.  All I can say is after the way Sanjay Dutt treated his first wife, he deserves Manyata

didn't he treat her well????.......i thought he & Richa had a good marriage albeit a short lived one.....
Originally posted by swan20

didn't he treat her well????.......i thought he & Richa had a good marriage albeit a short lived one.....

He ran as fast as he could when he came to know about her Cancer.

He did not visit her or gave her any support. Reason that he is very delicate at heart and could not take it again as his mom had the same problem.😕

Now look at him he looks like a goon in his real life and strong at that with guns and all....😆