Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

magicalmelody

IF-Rockerz

magicalmelody

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 9:42am | IP Logged
agree sharan..storyline is jus soo boring n annoying...(last one way better den this one).. I dont know how you n sara do the update.. i cant even watch it..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "old vs new (Page 2)" in Meet Mila De Rabba forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 10:06am | IP Logged
pretty hard so say the least, its painful to even watch this hot man on blood, dirt, sweat!!!! I think i enjoyed the meher plot better though it was more boring and idiotic than this one. when will we see new intimate kulgeet moment??? plz don't take my nerves away b4 its already late

shaz81

IF-Rockerz

shaz81

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magicalmelody

agree sharan..storyline is jus soo boring n annoying...(last one way better den this one).. I dont know how you n sara do the update.. i cant even watch it..
i take the pain so you dont have too even my funny bone is missing when i update now i dont even crack a smile when i see Kul cause he is in so much pain and Geet is like a Zombie and now with the TB article i just give up any hope i have SIGH i want Dolly to turn negative now so she can plot to bring KulGeet back together nah !!!!

Sharan XXX

magicalmelody

IF-Rockerz

magicalmelody

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz81

i take the pain so you dont have too even my funny bone is missing when i update now i dont even crack a smile when i see Kul cause he is in so much pain and Geet is like a Zombie and now with the TB article i just give up any hope i have SIGH i want Dolly to turn negative now so she can plot to bring KulGeet back together nah !!!!

Sharan XXX

very much appreciated for ur hard work..
About Geet n Sukhi getting married..i dont know wht to say...am jus nt happy...even though I know she might nt get married to sukhi but still creative coming up with this plot/storyline is jus shame...

shaz81

IF-Rockerz

shaz81

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shaz81

Sharan XXX

very much appreciated for ur hard work..
About Geet n Sukhi getting married..i dont know wht to say...am jus nt happy...even though I know she might nt get married to sukhi but still creative coming up with this plot/storyline is jus shame...
It is terribly unoriginal and sucks big time i am so past caring so i will just endure !!!!

bamboocopter

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ILUVPREM

ILUVPREM

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

Big smileur pretty much a wacked person like i am and thx 4 the welcome..and i like ur quote...herez 1 from me sikhi hoon main canada ki? (hai na mogliF21)Smile

bamboocopter

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Meet Mila De Rabba Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.