I was disappointed today

kgh212121 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
if bc of naitik and his mom all of this happened....they should be angry. my parents and i would be really angry if bc of someone else's mistake my studies were affected.

2nd both moms take foevvvvvvvvver to say what they want. so annoying to listen to their dialoue, can i just be their mind reader and speak 100x the speed for them?

and the whole college thing is soooooooooooo backwards ...its during the time of hritik's movies for crying outloud...present day!! and as for naitik i know in some other promo he agreed with dadaji. dumb. i just hope omi kaka and mohit save the day.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for your original post,   kgh212121.  totally agree with what you said. The show is fine but why do they still have to show that women or girls have to behave in a certain way, why they keep saying all the time "hum ladki waale hai" or like "beta, ladkiyon ko aisa karna padta hai". I feel there is a fundamental flaw in such a thinking.

and why the hell on earth should the girl miss her exams for the tika rasam just because they are LADKI WAALE. Doesn't she have her own desires or is her identity solely going to be determined by her husband and in-laws.

I think Naitik's character is fine and so are his parents in terms or being open-minded. so why do the creatives have to show this mindset of girls parents that "hum ladki waale hai" time and again and again and again..... Its Annoying
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i hated it when naitik's badi maa said "akshara is shaadi tai ho gayi hai fir bhi aap usse college bhejti hai" umm what the heck! udaipur isnt that backward also!!
Sanayaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mohini19

Thanks for your original post,   kgh212121.  totally agree with what you said. The show is fine but why do they still have to show that women or girls have to behave in a certain way, why they keep saying all the time "hum ladki waale hai" or like "beta, ladkiyon ko aisa karna padta hai". I feel there is a fundamental flaw in such a thinking.

and why the hell on earth should the girl miss her exams for the tika rasam just because they are LADKI WAALE. Doesn't she have her own desires or is her identity solely going to be determined by her husband and in-laws.

I think Naitik's character is fine and so are his parents in terms or being open-minded. so why do the creatives have to show this mindset of girls parents that "hum ladki waale hai" time and again and again and again..... Its Annoying

Sach me
All dis is very irritating

Sanayaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ManaliS

i hated it when naitik's badi maa said "akshara is shaadi tai ho gayi hai fir bhi aap usse college bhejti hai" umm what the heck! udaipur isnt that backward also!!

Sach me as if education doesnt have any importance for dese people
If u have to work outside den only u shuld study dis thinking is commpletely ridiculous