Kitani Mohabbat Hai

March 31st written: Unexpected twists and turns!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Blah! My computer gave up on me yesterday. Before it was the internet now it's the computer. I feel so weird. All my stuff is saved there. Now I have to send it fro repair. Good thing it's under warranty so they pay for everything. But that makes me wonder! should I pray that my computer is completely damaged so they replace it and I get a new computer. Or should I care about all the things that are saved there without a backup?

Today's update

Arjun and Arohi are laughing. Arjun stops and puts on his serious face. He tells Arohi that he would like to tell her "woh baat" Arohi asks which baat. (apologize for my hinglish but If I translate woh baat it just ruins the cool awkward awesome meaning and feeling) Arjun says woh baat that I wanted to tell you. Arjun says the thing we were talking about. I was going to tell you then but Paddy aunty came. Arohi says that's fine. Tell me now. Arjun says haan. (noo stop the music. The music reminds me of Ranbir Nanda from kit) Arjun asks her if she want to go to a dinner with him...he has to tell her the baat. Arohi acts like she doesn't want to. She says you mean I have to go to dinner to find out what you wanted to say. Arjun says it's ok if you don't want to. Arohi says No NO! It's fine. I mean you are my boss how can I say no? also you are my jiju's best friend. Arjun gets happy and asks if Chinese is ok. Arohi asks what. He says I mean Chinese, continental, indian what do you want. Arohi says I onlu like ghar ka khana.(Jhooti jhooti! Nautanki! I love this) Arjun says with a dissapointed face it's ok, cancel the dinner. (poor bechara. No restaurant sell ghar ka khana) Arohi says No NO! Chinese fine sir.And also she just read in a article Chinese is very good for health. So Chinese will work. Arjun asks so what time. Arohi happily blurts out 9 o'clock. She corrects herself I mean 9 is fine sir. Arjun asks why 9, the office closes at 7. Arohi says but this is a date...I mean it's a dinner. (lol! Funny Arohi is so excited!) She goes on saying it will take atleast 1-2 hours to get ready. She corrects herself again saying she means they will go to a good restaurant so it's important they were good clothes. Beside he has to shave. Arjun says why would he shave. He looks good this way. (yes you do! rugged handsome) Arohi says he is right. Arjun says so we will meet at 9 at Oriental restaurant.

Salil bring Purvi home to choose her mangalsutra design. Paddy tells her to choose one and goes to send her food. Salil asks Purvi if she knows what a mngalsutra means or stands for. He goes on saying his mom asked him this morning. Purvi wonders why is Salil asking such questions when he know she was married once and lost her husband. Salil tells her he thinks about their marriage day and night. Can't think of anything else. (wow! really. Usually girls do that.) He says just think you and me in a mandap. He says how the mangalsutra stands for janam janam ka rishta. Purvi gets mad and say would he ever stop joking. She knows what it means. Every married woman wear to for their husband's long life. She walks away ( should I say runs away). Salil goes after her.

Arjun and Salil are standing. Arjun tells Dhondu Dhons put the suits on the chair. Dhondu says his name his Dhondu. Arjun says he knows but from today it's Dhons.(poor guy! He does all the work in the house) Arjun asks Salil to help him choose one, he has to look impressive. Salil says why, anythign secial? Arjun says yes I have a date. Salil asks what??!! (in a loud shocked voice) Arjun says I mean meeting date, meeting date is fixed. I thought I should look impressive. Salil asks if there are girls there.Arjun says no. Salil says they don't have many women in the office, they do have Arohi but can't be her. Purvi says they should never leave Arjun and Arohi in the same room without helmet and boxing gloves. Arjun asks, what is so wrong with him that she would want to box him. (asked such a sad sweet manner) he says he is not interested in girls. (Yaar Salil maan ja! He is not interested in girl, dostana aise bhi aaj kaal trend hai. Girls don't mind) Salil helps him with the suits. Nothing is impressive. he gets tired and sits. Arjun finally finds one.He asks him for the perfume from the reunion party. salil says oh the one I wore and Arohi liked? Salil says you are allergic to it. Arjun says it is gone. Salil says take it from his room. Arjun gets happy and says I am sure my date will go well. Salil says date, you said date. Arjun sais what date, meeting with investors. You don't even understand a joke, naughty boy!!! (lol!!) Salil talks to himself. 1st suit, then perfume. it must be a date, daal mein luch kala hai.

Salil calls to inform Arohi. Arohi asks how he knows. he says he never spent so much time getting ready and the he even asked for the perfume. He tells her if she finds out he better be the 1st person she calls. Arohi takes her time finding the right pair of earring. Purvi comes and she says she is going to meet a new friend. On further questioning she says she promised a old friend. Purvi asks if she is going to meet a guy. Arohi says no. Purvi says just be home by 10. (such a sweet moment. I would really want a sister like Purvi. wait I have one! Lucky me!)

Salil and Nikhil!!! (my fav duo) are outside of Arjun's restaurant. Salil is with a binoculars! (lmao!) Nikhil has paid to make sure the jasusi goes well. ( Funny moment) Arjun is waiting and the fat lady fromt he engagement comes. Salil is shocked. He lets go of the Binoculars screaming Nahi!! asks god what happened. Nikhil asks Salil what's wrong? is the girl that hot. Salil says can't say if she is hot but there is a LOT. Nikhil says then I must go inside and find out. Salil stops him and say 1st see through this. Zor ka jhatka dheere se lagta hai. Inside the lady wont let Arjun move and she is saying one after another movie line. The OSO line about kayanat. She sits down to tell him shayari. She kepps saying one after another. Compares his face to strawberry. He insults her. Arohi arrives and Salil and Nikhil see her. They ask what she is doing here. She can't answer but Salil is way too upset. he says our Arjun...(cries!!) And shows her the date with Binoculars. Arohi tries not to laugh!! (I LOVE THIS!!!! TILL DATE MY FAVORITE!!! the duo has become a trio and I love every bit of it. Oh please let me see more Nikhil/Arohi/Salil fun moment.) They keep passing the binocular. They think maybe the aunty is forcing him. Arohi texts him. Arjun says oh god after reading it.!

Precap: None

Episode rating: 10 10 10 10!!! I loved it! The whole spying thing is always so funny. It happened in my other favorite show I couldn't stop laughing. Long live my trio!

Please do use the THANK YOU button

Feel free to share thoughts.

1. Purvi and Salil.

2. The trio and Arjun's date!

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaamanojbdesai302nishani_pererashaila_ppacosoujik27Anitharaj27nimmskrishrahmath07dosti_yaarit....rthahuchinnu_kavijeanpotterashnaMaharajOnly4Dilishtowatchsreenysasatys.darakmanya_dmgkuri92swapnashettybhargaviupkelsnupskaasma_remixMEOWsp87sweet_charmedAraamiluvrobbiekripsyBaAZiGar0mithalioibmeem275violetteAshTaraThanyakalai-Sissy-Nanthini9simplytoxicsihukamnamayahwaterlily_126-kavita-peg_pionneCookMySockzooni.bluemaitri505-Imu.M-divya_07Nupur9Raiinie2MrsNealCaffrey-Anaya-Dew-dropMissArshi-Arwen.-bhootni-Buggerserendipity.Taiyonoiminikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "March 31st written: Unexpected twists and turns!!!" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divya_07

IF-Rockerz

divya_07

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 10:41am | IP Logged
fatima da episode was fantastic!!
it deserves a 10!
gossip aunty is back...wid a bangLOL
arjun was really cute...i'm a getting a hint as to wat da romantic arjun would b likeEmbarrassed
salil was really gud wid all da dialogues..he actually cracked me up!
all in all a must watch episode!
thanks for da update fatima!

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 11:14am | IP Logged

It was awesome!Big smile

Thanyakalai

Goldie

Thanyakalai

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Still now not able to control my laugh wat an expression given by Arjun after meeting that fat aunt, i really enjoyed a lot in today, more masti, Thanks for the Perfnagel

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
It was a rocking episode, it definitely deserves full marks.
Really a must watch . Just luved it..
Thanx 4 da update...

sweetassugar16

IF-Rockerz

sweetassugar16

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update great episode :D  i cant wait till 2morow

Nanthini9

Goldie

Nanthini9

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shiv_Arasi

Still now not able to control my laugh wat an expression given by Arjun after meeting that fat aunt, i really enjoyed a lot in today, more masti, Thanks for the Perfnagel

same here..the background sound and his expressions were so gud ROFL..i luved todays episode, it was so funny. Thank you for the update!!Smile

simplytoxic

Goldie

simplytoxic

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
what a great episode! loved all the scenes today and cant stop laughing!

loved the thre musketeeres in the end spying ;)
heheheh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top