Secret is out??? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Nezu unnoda game ellam avuthu vitta magalae nee thaanga maata AngryAngryAngry Nezu has many romantic tips with her,enakku guruve nezu dhaanEmbarrassedWinkLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Secret is out??? (Page 8)" in Fun Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Guruvae taan maa chellam .. Embarrassed dats why u wake up at 11 am daily LOLLOL idhu yeppadhi, netz joot LOLWink

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Nalla beautiful kadhal paadalgal ketkanuminna, call Netra ka....  Once upon a time avanga ring tone played:  Iru kangal sollum kadhal Seithaen (Kadhal Saamraajyam) EmbarrassedEmbarrassed, Kangal irandhal (Subramaniyapuram) Embarrassed, and also thodu vaaam sivanthu pogum tholai thooram purinthu pogum (Oh shanti shanti - Vaarnam Aayiram) Embarrassed........ semma songs....... and semma taste..... very romantic person Tongue

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Secret out nalaichen....... annal yellam aisu vakirangal pah!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
caryn has her own tv in the room, when Karthi thinks poor sister is tired and has gone to bed, the truth is caryn would be waching some new tamil movie LOL

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 08 April 2009 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
I'm not sure if this is actually true or not.... but nezu sis i believe has her lap top near her in the kitchen while cooking....

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 10 April 2009 at 1:23am | IP Logged
aisha Angry this gal will tell me she is going to be d after but i can still catch her in IF sutteraning ...

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

aisha Angry this gal will tell me she is going to be d after but i can still catch her in IF sutteraning ...

LOLLOLLOL I'm never on IF past my midmight...... at least never online LOLLOL...... but namme Netra ka is def. a Raakozhi.  I can see her sutteraning around IF her time 2 am ish and then she'll be back around her time 5 am ish......... me jhoooooooooooooot LOLLOLLOL..........before nezu mma  malai yaering LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fun Topics Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.