India-Forums

Secret is out??? (Page 7)

MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Ambi... enamaa poi solluraanga...... I don't recall looti adicking with my cousin in india..... ambi you surely are out of stock LOLLOL.....

but ambi pathi neraya secrets irrruku...... She ia a Perumaal Bhathai (devotee).  Meethi.... for another timeLOL 

Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 03 April 2009 at 7:56am
kadhambari IF-Rockerz
kadhambari
kadhambari

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1984

Ambi... enamaa poi solluraanga...... I don't recall looti adicking with my cousin in india..... ambi you surely are out of stock LOLLOL.....
aish kannu do u remember ur Trichy trip & the hotel server incident???????plz recall da chellam,kalyaname innum aagalai adhungulla kozhamburiye maaWinkLOLLOL

but ambi pathi neraya secrets irrruku...... She ia a Perumaal Bhathai (devotee).  Meethi.... for another timeLOL TrueEmbarrassed
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

Originally posted by aisha_muka1984

aish kannu do u remember ur Trichy trip & the hotel server incident???????plz recall da chellam,kalyaname innum aagalai adhungulla kozhamburiye maaWinkLOLLOL
ROFL oh ithu thaana antha matteru....ayaooo athu naan pannala daaa ambi Tongue.  Naan eppavum pola, adaka ollukama irundaen..... that Vaazhu (my so called cousin) antha chinna paya kitta shettai pannichu..... LOLLOL....  ShockedShocked app Kalyaanam aanavanga ellam kozhambi poyi irukkangala?  Sollave illai LOLLOL

but ambi pathi neraya secrets irrruku...... She ia a Perumaal Bhathai (devotee).  Meethi.... for another timeLOL TrueEmbarrassed

netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 5:12am | IP Logged

when aish calls, she talks using her most romantic voice, but when she gets angry over something, her sexy voice goes missing ROFL

kadhambari IF-Rockerz
kadhambari
kadhambari

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Nezu'oda latest search.......she is luking 4 meaning of  this proverb,can anyone help her??

"aalai illadha oorula izhupam poo Sarkaraiyaam"

Edited by kadhambari - 04 April 2009 at 5:35am
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Ambi's latest new venture, sorry new game, the shotting game. ShockedLOL
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShocked me with a sexy voice??? ROFLROFLROFL thas the first time i heard that LOLEmbarrassed

Nezu akka once really really confused people with the meaning of Tanglish.......LOLLOL......antha victim naan thaen Ouch
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL i still remember abou the confusion part  hun ROFL

aisha, once u get to know her, its very hard to escape her anbu paasam Ermm she showers all her love on us and makes us feel really special EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fun Topics Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index