Secret is out??? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Once our Neths told her boss that she was sick.... and she went to meet actor Vikram & Sada when they were in Malaysia for Anniyan movie shooting.....

Edited by Vani19 - 31 March 2009 at 11:46pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Secret is out??? (Page 4)" in Fun Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Vani was too lazy to go massage so she had invited the lady back home for a nice good long massage EmbarrassedLOL

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
This is not secret........ this is revenge.ROFL
LOL
Now, I have a secret to tell.........

Whenever Netra does not have anyone to talk to, she gossips with her son Kaesh.  Poor Kaesh, he doesn't know what the heck his mum is talking about and believe me it has nothing to do with nursery rhymes.

Netra in turn complains that her son doesn't laugh at her gossips instead he looks "beh, beh" at her.  ROFL

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

This is not secret........ this is revenge.ROFL
LOL
Now, I have a secret to tell.........

Whenever Netra does not have anyone to talk to, she gossips with her son Kaesh.  Poor Kaesh, he doesn't know what the heck his mum is talking about and believe me it has nothing to do with nursery rhymes.

Netra in turn complains that her son doesn't laugh at her gossips instead he looks "beh, beh" at her.  ROFL

Hahhahah this is so funny Caryn.... Neths pavem Kaesh da...

Hosanna

Goldie

Hosanna

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Vani's secret is she sends the nicest messages to everyone everywhere. Everyone thinks well of her.......kudumbathukku yettra nalla ponnu!!!

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 4:17am | IP Logged
aiyohda... thanks Hosana..Blushing ... Netra nalla kettuko...

About Hosanna... very quiet, observant and a lovely teacher...

Edited by Vani19 - 01 April 2009 at 4:23am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 5:30am | IP Logged
(ShockedShocked so innocent vani u, did not get the other meaning of Hosanna LOLLOL)

Vani had to buy her brother ticket to come down to Penang just to help her drive her car back to her hometown LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Man....this surely is a revenge time game Ouch....

nyways....... well Narada as a few sweetly call her...... loves nakka mukka song DancingDancingDancing... well i think it was last year.......

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fun Topics Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.