Twilight

DOTW:Human Bella Vs Vampire Bella (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

imdudehead

Goldie

imdudehead

Posted: 08 April 2009 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A r y a n

Conclusion: I feel Bella was more interesting when she was human Tongue Now she's uh...perfect. Which is boring, but definetely required for a happy ending Big smile

I tottally agree with thatLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW:Human Bella Vs Vampire Bella (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 09 April 2009 at 7:01am | IP Logged
I prefer human Bella
When she became a vampire, she didn't blush, she wasn't clumsy, she didn't need saving, all these things added to her natural-ness and likeability
I did, however, agree with her becoming vampire, as someone said, because it was important for the happy ending

Khushi34

Goldie

Khushi34

Posted: 11 April 2009 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missindia26

I prefer human Bella
When she became a vampire, she didn't blush, she wasn't clumsy, she didn't need saving, all these things added to her natural-ness and likeability
I did, however, agree with her becoming vampire, as someone said, because it was important for the happy ending
OO...exactly what i was thinking..You stole my words LOL...

vritikacullen

Groupbie

vritikacullen

Posted: 13 April 2009 at 3:15am | IP Logged
its pretty hard to choose...well i wud like human bella 4 her unpredictability...her blushing...fragileness
i like the vampire bella bcoz of her confidence...her increasing love for edward...ability 2 not attack loved ones and for being atleast a bit more capable and deserving for edward.. lol Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top