Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Human Bella is described as an understanding, caring, serious, shy, and intelligent person, with a very dry sense of humorLOL, and is noted for being very clumsy, and also stubborn. She has a very private mind, which is thought to be why Edward is unable to see her thoughts.Ouch Stephenie Meyer has stated that Bella's "tragic flaw" in Eclipse is her lack of self-knowledge.

After being turned into a vampire, she describes having a more clear view of the world. She is also very self-controlled, being able to run away from the scent of human blood on her first hunting trip.Bella's private mind that rejected some vampires' special abilities while she was human evolved after she became a vampireClap; her ability formed into allowing her to shield those around her from the mental powers of some other vampires.She is also described by Edward as "very graceful", even for a vampire, in comparison to her earlier clumsiness.Tongue

So whom would you prefer - a Human Bella Or a Vampire Bella?

Dont forget to state your reasons

Edited by Ananya_A - 31 March 2009 at 5:58am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW:Human Bella Vs Vampire Bella" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

A r y a n

IF-Sizzlerz

A r y a n

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Nice topic Smile

I'm yet to read Breaking Dawn so I dont know much about Vampire Bella. But I'll still go with the human Bella because vampire Bella is just hard for me to digest. Human Bella is the Bella I originally liked. I found her to be quite an amusing character. Her clumsiness, confused nature and emotional side make up a large part of her character, which dont do so anymore as she's a vampire now.

I had always anticipated her transformation, but I think I've been slightly let down. I just expected more...

Conclusion: I feel Bella was more interesting when she was human Tongue Now she's uh...perfect. Which is boring, but definetely required for a happy ending Big smile

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I liked the human Bella too, I wasnt really amazed with her when she became a Vampire..it was quite predictable except of the part that whether Edward would be able to read her mind or not! ErmmAfter she turns into a vamp, the thing that I missed the most about her was her infamous 'blush' She just used to  blush at whatever Edward used to say..also her dreams,when she used to call "Edward,Edward' at the middle of the night and Edward would just sing to keep her nightmares away. Those moments were so sweet! Blushing
Now Bella doesnt need Edward's continuous presence to keep herself safeUnhappy
But well the biggest advantage of Bella being Vampire was she wouldn mix with Jacob the way she used to beforeLOLLOL

noha450

IF-Rockerz

noha450

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
interesting topic hun ummmm i guess i like the human bella better shes more unpredictableLOL

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 6:31am | IP Logged
I Would prefer Human Bella..

Because in her human form-

*When she blushed,a red colour used to appear on her cheeks..which edward used to love it,And as vampire No Redness*

*And in her dreams,she used to talk n go on on...and that used to  be fascinating for edward,And in her vampire form..She cant sleepErmm*

*And Because of her clumsiness or dumbness whatever you wanna call it...Edward used to stay near her like most of the time..too sweet*

*And edward always used to be there for her when she used to get in some trouble,And in her Vampire form..she doesn't need edward's help coz now she's hard,strong etc..*

Human bella was fun..

Edited by mallika_14 - 07 April 2009 at 1:36pm

~devi~

Goldie

~devi~

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 7:12am | IP Logged
^i agree with all of the reasons Mallika stated for human Bella being better.
as a human, she was far more innocent, which added to her attractiveness, in my opinion. But at the same time, she was still very strong. She was also fun, and a trouble magnet.
I especially like Bella as a human better because she was so real, like i could relate to her in so many ways, especially her being a trouble magnet.
thats probably what went missing the most..that when she was human, Edward could always save her, now, no need for saving.
wonderful topicThumbs Up

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya_A

I liked the human Bella too, I wasnt really amazed with her when she became a Vampire..it was quite predictable except of the part that whether Edward would be able to read her mind or not! ErmmAfter she turns into a vamp, the thing that I missed the most about her was her infamous 'blush' She just used to  blush at whatever Edward used to say..also her dreams,when she used to call "Edward,Edward' at the middle of the night and Edward would just sing to keep her nightmares away. Those moments were so sweet! Blushing
Now Bella doesnt need Edward's continuous presence to keep herself safeUnhappy
But well the biggest advantage of Bella being Vampire was she wouldn mix with Jacob the way she used to beforeLOLLOL

Well Ananya you took all my reasons, basically. And the one you didn't take you made it into an advantage. Human Bella, bcz than she can be with all the other people she loves, including Jacob. Now it's all weird, bcz she is a vamp.

Little Foot

IF-Rockerz

Little Foot

Posted: 08 April 2009 at 5:41am | IP Logged
I'll go with 'human Bella'.
It's because...well...she was a human like we all are. She had to eat and to sleep. And I actually liked the way vampire and human could live together. Now she's...different. Definitely not in a bad way. Of course I've always wanted Bella to become a vampire but I'm still closer to the human Bella as she's so normal and yet so interesting.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top