Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
amrita looks sexy n the best...but i dont think she shuld appear in every kareena movie..i mean its gud only if she gets enough attention but even in this movie i guess shez all wasted...so y doing such roles..

n kareena looks horrible..no doubt abt that...

i also feel that its jst the beginning and some extremely mindless things r cumin abt this movie..i hope it doesnot turn out being like tashan or cc2c wid akki being in both these movies..
Plastic polaroid: I concur!

Lifolicious: I do understand the concept of leaving your brains at home when watching slapstick comedies. I'll be the first one to admit that sometimes I just want to do that.  However, to what extent though is my real question? I simply am not being able to digest the whole surgeon-supermodel angle. Its really very stupid.

When I looked at promos (the first one) of Tashan, I thought wow.....this movie looks different, the promo reminded me of Tarantino's style. So I was like....okay this is the one I'll watch. And when I actually sat down to watching it, I had to stop after 5 mins. It was that horrible and gag inducing. Same goes with CC2C, I thought the China-India thing was going to be funny. But then I read all the reviews and decided to skip it. As for this movie, I am not too keen on watching it because the above two fooled me with their first promos. Well....unless searchindia review praises it (which is highly unlikely)🥱
Edited by flaviya - 15 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flaviya

Lifolicious: I do understand the concept of leaving your brains at home when watching slapstick comedies. I'll be the first one to admit that sometimes I just want to do that.  However, to what extent though is my real question? I simply am not being able to digest the whole surgeon-supermodel angle. Its really very stupid.

I know man! I was telling you what the people who made the movie would tell you.

Absolutely...surgeon-supermodel is really stupid. Not taht I really care I am not watching this movie even if I got paid! The posters were enough to put me off.
Edited by LifeOLicious - 15 years ago
Weird bikni shots = d list hollywood celebs = Kareena's dress being 800,000 rs = some stupid poster about men vs women crap some one would believe when they are 14 = Kareena being hollywood diva = amrita trying for the umpteenth time without any acting talent = Akshay with 'Look at me Im so cool' image = Stallone acting like he was drugged = Sajid nadiadwala even promoting everything in the movie right from Akshay's under garments to Kareena's deo spray = over hype= disaster.
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragya0

Weird bikni shots = d list hollywood celebs = Kareena's dress being 800,000 rs = some stupid poster about men vs women crap some one would believe when they are 14 = Kareena being hollywood diva = amrita trying for the umpteenth time without any acting talent = Akshay with 'Look at me Im so cool' image = Stallone acting like he was drugged = Sajid nadiadwala even promoting everything in the movie right from Akshay's under garments to Kareena's deo spray = over hype= disaster.

lmao.........this is hilarious! u nailed it, each and every bit of it!