Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bikini War on the sets of Kambakkt Ishq Bikini War (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

plasticpolaroid

Goldie

plasticpolaroid

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 1:17am | IP Logged
i never understood the "leaving your brain at home" concept.. sry2say

i can't switch it off whenever i see something ridiculous or mindless.. would be nice to do that to avoid second hand embarrassment but my brain just never leaves me at will

and flaviya you are so right..bollywood media and some stars are crazy weird.. i think i read a Salman's quote somewhere where he was like Stallone is his acting mentor/role model .. i was like that explains a lot about his movie choices and his acting in his movies..

there was also some article about how stallone recommended Kareena after he saw her "abundance of talent" (umm OKAAAAAY) to some director who was making a movie with Leo Dicaprio or some other A lister and Kareena said NO... hahahahahhahha if anyone listened to him, he would be starring in a decent flick HIMSELF... like they can't even make their fake news remotely believable..

Edited by plasticpolaroid - 02 April 2009 at 1:18am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bikini War on the sets of Kambakkt Ishq Bikini War (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swan20

IF-Sizzlerz

swan20

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by plasticpolaroid

what's up with Amrita Arora appearing in every other Kareena movie?

agree...LOL

pksanam

IF-Rockerz

pksanam

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flaviya

These people are doing so much publicity for this film and why so much hype? Also, what's up with all of a sudden gora obsession? Last time I checked Denise Richards is a D list celebrity doing her crappy train wreck of a reality TV show on E!, Brandon plays side kick roles and do people really care about Stallone anymore? I mean does anyone even care that his latest Rambo released last year? LOL

I think this film is gonna fare the Tashan, CC2C way. I don't know, all this unnecessary publicity and overhype is grinding me the wrong way. I do however think that Kareena has never looked this good on screen before and her jodi with Akshay is sizzling.

And yea the supermodel and surgeon aspect is just plain ridiculous. Unfathomable. Firstly, there are not many females in neuroscience & surgery in this world. Its a countable number and secondly a brain surgeon does not need to get a job as a model to fend for herself. What is everyone thinking?!

i have to agree.. they shouldn't have shown her as a surgeon.. because that is totally unbelievable.. okay, leave your brains at home is one thing but how much is one going to stretch a story line.. script has lots of loop holes.. not a good thing..

so even i think that it might go the Tashan and CC2C way, considering the budget... they really should think about budgeting.. no wonder many movies despite having big stars end up failing.. because of weak scripts and huge budgets..!

however, Kareena looks stunning from what pics i have seen.. both her and Akshay do make a great pair..

-koiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-koiza-

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 8:28am | IP Logged
amrita looks sexy n the best...but i dont think she shuld appear in every kareena movie..i mean its gud only if she gets enough attention but even in this movie i guess shez all wasted...so y doing such roles..

n kareena looks horrible..no doubt abt that...

i also feel that its jst the beginning and some extremely mindless things r cumin abt this movie..i hope it doesnot turn out being like tashan or cc2c wid akki being in both these movies..

psychobalehead

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 9:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

LifeOLicious

IF-Sizzlerz

LifeOLicious

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flaviya

Lifolicious: I do understand the concept of leaving your brains at home when watching slapstick comedies. I'll be the first one to admit that sometimes I just want to do that.  However, to what extent though is my real question? I simply am not being able to digest the whole surgeon-supermodel angle. Its really very stupid.

I know man! I was telling you what the people who made the movie would tell you.

Absolutely...surgeon-supermodel is really stupid. Not taht I really care I am not watching this movie even if I got paid! The posters were enough to put me off.

Edited by LifeOLicious - 02 April 2009 at 2:16pm

Gobsmacked

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Enycedoll

IF-Rockerz

Enycedoll

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya0

Weird bikni shots = d list hollywood celebs = Kareena's dress being 800,000 rs = some stupid poster about men vs women crap some one would believe when they are 14 = Kareena being hollywood diva = amrita trying for the umpteenth time without any acting talent = Akshay with 'Look at me Im so cool' image = Stallone acting like he was drugged = Sajid nadiadwala even promoting everything in the movie right from Akshay's under garments to Kareena's deo spray = over hype= disaster.

lmao.........this is hilarious! u nailed it, each and every bit of it!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top