Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bikini War on the sets of Kambakkt Ishq Bikini War

simplyfilmi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Bikini War on the sets of Kambakkt Ishq
Bikini War on the sets of Kambakkt IshqProducer Sajid Nadiadwala's Kambakkht Ishq, shot almost entirely at Universal Studios in Los Angeles,  it has Kareena Kapoor, Amrita Arora and Denise Richards wearing hot bikinis. Talking about it, Sajid Nadiadwala says, "Kareena, Denise and Amrita play supermodels living in Hollywood and so, have to wear hot, stylish and sexy stuff in the film.

It was mesmerising to work with Denise as I remember her when I was in college and she had done Wild Things and James Bond's The World Is Not Enough.

We have shot the film in LA and other exotic locations in Vicenzia in Italy and Venice."

While Denise Richards has been styled by Shabina Khan, Kareena's styling has been done by Aki Narula and Amrita Arora's by Ashley Rebello. Amrita, who is currently honeymooning in Europe, says, "Ashley Rebello styled me. I worked out like a beast to wear that bikini! I wasn't awkward or uncomfortable wearing it as I was informed earlier what I was to wear. I said yes because the scene demanded it."Amrita adds that her husband Shakeel Ladhak has loved the bikini pictures. "Shakeel has seen them all. He was with me in LA when we shot the scene."

Kareena Kapoor says, "I play a surgeon who has to fend for herself so has a second career as a supermodel.Akki shopped for all my clothes in Milan, Rome and Paris. Saabbir wanted me to look voluptuous, chic and sexy.My clothes are not the usual Gucci and Prada but Stella Macartney and other designers. I changed my body from Tashan to Kambakkht Ishq. The bikini I wear in KI has been designed by Diane von Fustenberg. Akki was given a limitless budget to buy whatever he wanted."
http://filmicafe.com/news_detail.php?news_id=10217

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
amrita looked the best.......denise's bikini looked like she got it from conway or a rainbow store and kareena just looked plain horrible, not for her body type.........

i think the figure she had in tashan is the figure she shouldve had in KI since she's playing a supermodel, she leans towards looking more like a commercial model...a supermodel is what kangana looked in Fashion

and one more question....kareena plays a girl who has to fend for herself therefore works as a supermodel part time?......surgeons make an insane amount of money!....i dont know how that would be possible

im starting to realllyyy question the story of this movie,a lot of loop holes
plasticpolaroid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what's up with Amrita Arora appearing in every other Kareena movie?
Enycedoll thumbnail
^^^^^^kareena was probably trying to help her so that she has enough money for her marriage.......now that the marriage is over, hopefully we won't have to see her in every other movie
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amrita looks the best.
These people are doing so much publicity for this film and why so much hype? Also, what's up with all of a sudden gora obsession? Last time I checked Denise Richards is a D list celebrity doing her crappy train wreck of a reality TV show on E!, Brandon plays side kick roles and do people really care about Stallone anymore? I mean does anyone even care that his latest Rambo released last year? ๐Ÿ˜†

I think this film is gonna fare the Tashan, CC2C way. I don't know, all this unnecessary publicity and overhype is grinding me the wrong way. I do however think that Kareena has never looked this good on screen before and her jodi with Akshay is sizzling.

And yea the supermodel and surgeon aspect is just plain ridiculous. Unfathomable. Firstly, there are not many females in neuroscience & surgery in this world. Its a countable number and secondly a brain surgeon does not need to get a job as a model to fend for herself. What is everyone thinking?!
Edited by flaviya - 15 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^Answering your question: Leave your brains at home
plasticpolaroid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i never understood the "leaving your brain at home" concept.. sry2say

i can't switch it off whenever i see something ridiculous or mindless.. would be nice to do that to avoid second hand embarrassment but my brain just never leaves me at will

and flaviya you are so right..bollywood media and some stars are crazy weird.. i think i read a Salman's quote somewhere where he was like Stallone is his acting mentor/role model .. i was like that explains a lot about his movie choices and his acting in his movies..

there was also some article about how stallone recommended Kareena after he saw her "abundance of talent" (umm OKAAAAAY) to some director who was making a movie with Leo Dicaprio or some other A lister and Kareena said NO... hahahahahhahha if anyone listened to him, he would be starring in a decent flick HIMSELF... like they can't even make their fake news remotely believable..
Edited by plasticpolaroid - 15 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: plasticpolaroid

what's up with Amrita Arora appearing in every other Kareena movie?

agree...๐Ÿ˜†
pksanam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: flaviya

These people are doing so much publicity for this film and why so much hype? Also, what's up with all of a sudden gora obsession? Last time I checked Denise Richards is a D list celebrity doing her crappy train wreck of a reality TV show on E!, Brandon plays side kick roles and do people really care about Stallone anymore? I mean does anyone even care that his latest Rambo released last year? ๐Ÿ˜†

I think this film is gonna fare the Tashan, CC2C way. I don't know, all this unnecessary publicity and overhype is grinding me the wrong way. I do however think that Kareena has never looked this good on screen before and her jodi with Akshay is sizzling.

And yea the supermodel and surgeon aspect is just plain ridiculous. Unfathomable. Firstly, there are not many females in neuroscience & surgery in this world. Its a countable number and secondly a brain surgeon does not need to get a job as a model to fend for herself. What is everyone thinking?!

i have to agree.. they shouldn't have shown her as a surgeon.. because that is totally unbelievable.. okay, leave your brains at home is one thing but how much is one going to stretch a story line.. script has lots of loop holes.. not a good thing..

so even i think that it might go the Tashan and CC2C way, considering the budget... they really should think about budgeting.. no wonder many movies despite having big stars end up failing.. because of weak scripts and huge budgets..!

however, Kareena looks stunning from what pics i have seen.. both her and Akshay do make a great pair..