Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

simplyfilmi

simplyfilmi

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Bikini War on the sets of Kambakkt Ishq
Bikini War on the sets of Kambakkt IshqProducer Sajid Nadiadwala's Kambakkht Ishq, shot almost entirely at Universal Studios in Los Angeles,  it has Kareena Kapoor, Amrita Arora and Denise Richards wearing hot bikinis. Talking about it, Sajid Nadiadwala says, "Kareena, Denise and Amrita play supermodels living in Hollywood and so, have to wear hot, stylish and sexy stuff in the film.

It was mesmerising to work with Denise as I remember her when I was in college and she had done Wild Things and James Bond's The World Is Not Enough.

We have shot the film in LA and other exotic locations in Vicenzia in Italy and Venice."

While Denise Richards has been styled by Shabina Khan, Kareena's styling has been done by Aki Narula and Amrita Arora's by Ashley Rebello. Amrita, who is currently honeymooning in Europe, says, "Ashley Rebello styled me. I worked out like a beast to wear that bikini! I wasn't awkward or uncomfortable wearing it as I was informed earlier what I was to wear. I said yes because the scene demanded it."Amrita adds that her husband Shakeel Ladhak has loved the bikini pictures. "Shakeel has seen them all. He was with me in LA when we shot the scene."

Kareena Kapoor says, "I play a surgeon who has to fend for herself so has a second career as a supermodel.Akki shopped for all my clothes in Milan, Rome and Paris. Saabbir wanted me to look voluptuous, chic and sexy.My clothes are not the usual Gucci and Prada but Stella Macartney and other designers. I changed my body from Tashan to Kambakkht Ishq. The bikini I wear in KI has been designed by Diane von Fustenberg. Akki was given a limitless budget to buy whatever he wanted."
http://filmicafe.com/news_detail.php?news_id=10217

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PCRocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bikini War on the sets of Kambakkt Ishq Bikini War" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Enycedoll

IF-Rockerz

Enycedoll

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
amrita looked the best.......denise's bikini looked like she got it from conway or a rainbow store and kareena just looked plain horrible, not for her body type.........

i think the figure she had in tashan is the figure she shouldve had in KI since she's playing a supermodel, she leans towards looking more like a commercial model...a supermodel is what kangana looked in Fashion

and one more question....kareena plays a girl who has to fend for herself therefore works as a supermodel part time?......surgeons make an insane amount of money!....i dont know how that would be possible

im starting to realllyyy question the story of this movie,a lot of loop holes

plasticpolaroid

Goldie

plasticpolaroid

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 12:05am | IP Logged
what's up with Amrita Arora appearing in every other Kareena movie?

Enycedoll

IF-Rockerz

Enycedoll

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 10:45am | IP Logged
^^^^^^kareena was probably trying to help her so that she has enough money for her marriage.......now that the marriage is over, hopefully we won't have to see her in every other movie

Shivani_4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Shivani_4u

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 10:51am | IP Logged
^lol

McDreaamer

IF-Dazzler

McDreaamer

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Amrita looks the best.

psychobalehead

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

LifeOLicious

IF-Sizzlerz

LifeOLicious

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
^Answering your question: Leave your brains at home

Post Reply New Post

Go to top