Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apux thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: gugly

Omg! Blair is going to confront Chuck about their situation. Finally! But i guess chuck will chicken out and only say ILU in the season finale. I kinda like this new Chuck. He is becoming a gentleman and is starting to care for other people's feelings. He has been nice towards Nate and Blair and even Jenny! He is helping Serena. He is becoming nicer day by day. But you neva know Chuck Bass! He has a repuation of changing by the second. But i guess untill the season finale he is going to stay sober.

It haz been confirmed that he wud say ILu to blair at the end of the season finale. I am very excited about the new season... How are they going to show Chuck Bass in a relationship... Chuck and Blair wud be so kewl together..

Chuck is finally gonna say the three big words? It's so obvious though, but still Chuck needs to say to Blair and himself too.  Chuck has been growing as a person.  I hope Chuck Bass doesn't pull another u-turn in fear for commitment.  Him and Blair need to confront each other, and they will!  yaay!! 
colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi guys, did i miss alot?

ahaha..i am a great fan of GG. however, since im new i didnt know there's a discussion forum for the show..OSM.

did any1 catch the latest episode? i agree Nate n Blair are so not meant to be. It has always been chuck and blair! n i hate this track with serena and that new guy. Does any1 feel that dan is like an extra on gossip girl now? i mean his role hardly has any substance. btw i really wanna see jenny hooked up with some guy. n not her boardgame pal. she also deserves someone!

ok thats all for now..haha...have to catch the latest episode b4 i can share my opinions.

btw im hena.

preity*zinta thumbnail
^ Hey Hena, welcome!

Yeah .. Dan's kinda useless now that hes not with Serena .. Him and Nate always seem sidelined its the Chuck - Blair - Serena show, which i don't mind .. but It would be nice if they would use all their cast members in some way ..

is GG gunna be up for another season with the kids going to Uni next year?
colling thumbnail
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

^ Hey Hena, welcome!

Yeah .. Dan's kinda useless now that hes not with Serena .. Him and Nate always seem sidelined its the Chuck - Blair - Serena show, which i don't mind .. but It would be nice if they would use all their cast members in some way ..

is GG gunna be up for another season with the kids going to Uni next year?

hey!

well i think most prob there will be another season. or atleast i hope there will be one! will psot more later..haha 
Did anyone watch 2x24? I thought it was pretty wierd. The flashback was ok but it was stopping us from watching the real stuff going on in the prom. Chuck did great by helping to make blair's night wonderful. I am happy tat finally Nate and Blair broke up.. Finally.. I guess they wanted to keep the chuck and blair tingy for the finale to build up the suspense.. I hope they make up for all the heart ache in the finale. The promo of 2x25 looks great btw..Hoping for the best

XoXo
colling thumbnail
Originally posted by: gugly

Did anyone watch 2x24? I thought it was pretty wierd. The flashback was ok but it was stopping us from watching the real stuff going on in the prom. Chuck did great by helping to make blair's night wonderful. I am happy tat finally Nate and Blair broke up.. Finally.. I guess they wanted to keep the chuck and blair tingy for the finale to build up the suspense.. I hope they make up for all the heart ache in the finale. The promo of 2x25 looks great btw..Hoping for the best

XoXo

they broke up? r u for real?? Woohoo!! im glad finally chuck n blair😛 btw have to catch the episode yet. gonna ctach the promo for ep 35 now.😳
apux thumbnail
Nate and Blair broke up?? Really? I'm so happy, and I haven't even seen the episode either!!
preity*zinta thumbnail
Was it just me because I really liked the flashbackk .. looking into Lily's past and all ..
apux thumbnail
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Was it just me because I really liked the flashbackk .. looking into Lily's past and all ..

I liked it too.  Isn't the flashback of a new spin-off they are planning premiere?  Anyways, I feel I liked the flashback because of the cast.  Great acting by all and Brittney Snow is so gorgeous!
preity*zinta thumbnail
^^ I reallly reallllly liked the cast tooo! Brittney looked reallly nice.

Yes I rmr hearing about the spinoff, I'll watch if its similar to what they showed the other night!