Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
spoilers or last nights epi below

Ohh are we closer to meeting the brotherr .. what a coincidencee that Dan's brother ends up writing a fan lettter. That was a good twist .. I totally wasn't expecting it to be him

Um Vanessa and Chuck .. does this make Vanessa like all the other girls .. She tried so hard to be different from Serena and Blair and now she's onna them.

Blair and Nate .. YAY! Though I know they're gunna break up :( I wanna see what the writers do with them.

Is it just me or does the production team just down a horrible job covering up Lily's pregnancy? Maybe it's just me  but I'm always looking to see what they do cover up her stomach .. and a lotta the times it's so ovbious shes pregnant

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gossip Girl" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
i dont vanessa should have done that. sure, she was upset and wanted revenge or something on nate i guess, but come on, she's not a kid and she should grow up. i like nate and vanessa, i hope they get back together because i doubt nate and serena will end up together, so vanessa's the next best thing from my side ..

blair, oh blair .. goddd i felt like yelling at her .. and nate, like he had no reason, vanessa was perfect and never cheated on him. i thought it was pretty stupid for them to go do that.

as for lily's pregnancy, aha i don't even pay attention.

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
lily's pregnancy "covering" up is horrible.. like the terrible camera angles and the somehow a prop just HAPPENS to be blocking her stomach..just horrible directing.

I like Vanessa.. her and Chuck will be interesting..cause its like the kind of people they are like LEAST expected to get with.. but obviously they wont end up being like a forever and always type of couple..but they'll at least make things more interesting.

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
^ I know right! They're doing an awful awful job covering up her pregnancy.

I don't think we'll see anymore of Vanessa and Chuck .. it was probably a onee time thing ..

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
vanessa's character's pretty cool, jsut not with chuck :/

but we all know its not gonna last. so i'll just chill ahah.

burberryx

Goldie

burberryx

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
lily is preggy? wat i didnt even realize..well is he preggy is real? or reel?

dan's bro thats interesting to see..

vanessa n chuckkkk finally..its soo good to see them on screen cuz we saw them off screen n u know opposite attracts..

vanessa is nice..but sorry im always rooting for nate n blair..n nate was so nice..its like its the first time he is wit blair taking it all slow..awww
looking forward for more of their scenes

n serena who is that guy she met at the airport? he is the newcomer guy rite..oh no..is she gonna b having fling wit him Dead

-Navi

IF-Rockerz

-Navi

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 11:05am | IP Logged
^not Lily but the actress, Kelly I think is her name.

Chuck and Vanessa was gonna happen..they were running out of pairing people up.. I wonder if during the filming of the C/V scenes is about the same time Ed and Jessica started going out?

burberryx

Goldie

burberryx

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
ah the actress..thank god..i dont want lily to get preggy already enough of probs for dan n sereana cuz i want them to get back..even tho they share a sibling..lily n rufus r gonna make things worst for them

yeah i knew CV was gonna happen too..i wanna see NB for now even tho i know B is gonna get back wit C..so CV will b on of even tho nothing serious

i think ed n jess started dating long back i heard it last yr..not sure tho
now Vanessa is part of GG eh no more a guest star

Post Reply New Post

Go to top