kgh212121 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Really? For one sad mother he sacrificed his own? His own mother was a zinda lash.

....for one person he sacrificed his entire family? how mahan of him, but he's more than himself, he knows that he is the kind of person that also belongs to his family. so then how could he just deceive them.

and i love our ridiculous of an explanation the creatives have given....as if it all makes sense in just one sitting....oh no, there's more explaining which will provide more scenes...ahh exactly what we want ...let's drag out little bits of the story....

yes, i'm just a little bit annoyed.

and we know that nothing can happen to prem. so the only likely explanation is that his records were switched . and i wouldn't be surprised if they were switched by RR himself.

who thinks of these plots?!!

and someone before called it, that he somehow told nihaal of RR's truth so he saved veera. wonderful. and the same person in this forum, sry, want to give credit but can't remember, said that obviously he took Gaurav's place bc G saved his life and sacrificed his own. my first reaction at seeing the same thing happen in today's serial was that the person who guessed it is a genuis! but maybe you're just super smart because you were able to predict the predictable. (yes i'm trying to give a compliment but also trying to decompliment the storyline---if that's a word).

ahhh! soooo frustrating!

and heer's acting also annoys me. it should be endearing but sometimes her crying is weird and out of place and not in tune with the emotions. like when after she asked prem to confess that it's really him and turned around. watch her expressions she goes from sad to shock. why shock and bewilderment? it doesn't fit in that context. you can't use any same genre of expressions anywhere.

thoughts guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

egle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
hahaha😆 you are absolutely correct. I, for one, can't see the justification in allowing your own family to wallow in misery while you are off playing good (FAKE) son to a senile woman. I mean, come on, what the heck is stopping Prem from bringing the woman home with him?? The Juneja Zoo is always accepting of strangers being included in the family😆. I guess the only thing that could (maaaaybe) justify Prem's foolishness is that he didn't want to put his family through the pain of losing him all over again.🤔

And I agree with you about Heer's acting. While Additi Gupta is a fine actress, she quite looks like a fish in her open-mouthed, crying scenes👎🏼. And some scenes in which she screams and overacts could have been so much more poignant with just a look and a soft word.. a plea...😳 *sigh* I guess I am just an advocate of subtlety instead of over-the-top dramatization.

Sorry for the rant. I guess this stuff bothers me more than I care to admit.

~Cheers😎
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He very clearly mentioned that he cannot be putting his family and Heer through the same ordeal of losing him and the aftermath....He staying with GS' mom is only a part of the reason...That's why he kept his doors for going away after 3 months open through Heer(by making her believe that he was fake Prem...its another thing she recognized him to be her real Prem)...Now I guess he will ask her to play along and let everyone know that he is not their Prem....

Coming to Heer's acting on friday...At first even I thought it was weird, but then I analyzed and found it out to be perfect...she was shocked and bewildered because it suddenly dawned on her that that her Prem is all set to leave her AGAINNN.....and his not opening the mouth even after all her efforts, made the matter worse....

And yes while I agree the overthetop acting that they put her through could have been avoided, I still consider AG as one of the fine actresses in making...The fact that she didn't even have any formal training but still is putting together such a fine performance,just speaks volumes about the talented girl...Its the director's forte to make sure the actress stayed in the character...They just spoilt it for me and for many others by letting Heer speak in english and mouth some weird dialogs and act overthetop...

kgh212121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: egle

hahaha😆 you are absolutely correct. I, for one, can't see the justification in allowing your own family to wallow in misery while you are off playing good (FAKE) son to a senile woman. I mean, come on, what the heck is stopping Prem from bringing the woman home with him?? The Juneja Zoo is always accepting of strangers being included in the family😆. I guess the only thing that could (maaaaybe) justify Prem's foolishness is that he didn't want to put his family through the pain of losing him all over again.🤔

And I agree with you about Heer's acting. While Additi Gupta is a fine actress, she quite looks like a fish in her open-mouthed, crying scenes👎🏼. And some scenes in which she screams and overacts could have been so much more poignant with just a look and a soft word.. a plea...😳 *sigh* I guess I am just an advocate of subtlety instead of over-the-top dramatization.

Sorry for the rant. I guess this stuff bothers me more than I care to admit.

~Cheers😎

brilliantly stated. soooo true!

and yes, that's exactly the scene i'm talking about when her mouth is wide open.
kgh212121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -athena-

Coming to Heer's acting on friday...At first even I thought it was weird, but then I analyzed and found it out to be perfect...she was shocked and bewildered because it suddenly dawned on her that that her Prem is all set to leave her AGAINNN.....and his not opening the mouth even after all her efforts, made the matter worse....

she doesn't know this yet. she just knows that he's prem and she wants to hear it from his mouth. and shock at him leaving is one thing. but she acts as though she's shocked in space and no one is behind her. it just doesn't look right
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Prem did not leave his family because of gaurav's mom...he did it because he did not want to put them through the news of his death for a 2nd timE!!!
sonu0511 thumbnail
prem left his family just cause of tat hole in heart...
i think the doc only is wierd
only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonagill

After months of dragging the story line, they come up with some of the most banal bu**sh!t. First of all, does anyone think a hole in the heart (at his age, with no prior symptoms) with such a horrible prognosis is even a plausible disease? And I'm surprised he did not go for a 2nd opinion (I mean, he most likely didn't since we seem to agree upon the prediction that his 'records' were switched, or something along those lines). Aaaah!

Maybe Heer should give him some water (it seems to cure every other problem in the serial, including allergies, so why not?)

🤣

And Since it's such a TERRIBLE HEALTH problem, maybe she should squeeze some Lime into it for INSTANT cure! 
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree. with the orginal poster as well....the other thing is they have heer play crazy...why can't they show women handle things when husbands are dying...I can deal with sad...but I hate when they make her play crazy
I do not really think that is a great explaination..especially since Guarv, was already around.