Page 1
Page   of 2

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 24 October 2005 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amreen1409

ASH! U r back!!

So glad to see u :) thx... but I m just a beginner for the magazines Embarrassed

amreen u should thank me for her presence coz i forced her to go n read ur story and participate. she was saying that when the story will end then she'll read it but last night i was on my bro's comp n she was usin laptop. i was on india forums n forced her to go there as well then she read ur story.

anyways i think u should send ur stories to the mags she's mentioned
me n her were discussin this last night at 11:00 p.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1st Part: Savera (Page 2)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 24 October 2005 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amreen1409

Sorry Aji, they are talking mostly in indirect form may be thats y u got confused... lemme explain, Mehvish is angry on Savera that she went to phopo's house and they made fun of her while Savera is telling that she cant say no to anyone (shows that she is very kind).

Jab wo apne ghar mei dhakhil huyi to dekha ke Mehvish aata goond rahi thi, wo bhi kitchen ki taraf chali aayi.

Mehvish: "Kya baat hai, bohat khush nazar aarahi ho", Savera ko dekh kar Mehvi ne tanz kia.

Savera:"Haan zaalim ne batoon ke teer se dil ko zakhmi kardiya", Savera ne hansi mei Mehvi ke gusse ko taalna chaha.

Mahevish:"Kya zarorat thi wahan jaane ki?"

Savera: "Mein thora apne se aur thora phopo ke bulane par chali gayi thi," Savera ne mou banakar kaha.

Mehvish: "Inkaar kardeti,"

Savera: "tumhe to pata hai na ke mujhe nahi aata," Savera bebasi se kehne lagi.

hope that helps Smile

Thank U Emmi n Maha for liking it :)

thanx a lot Amreen for explaining
now i get it

canadian01

canadian01

Posted: 24 October 2005 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

aj dil dhuka hia amreen i m so sad 2dayWink plz post the next part as soon as u canCry(hmmm yeh achaa bahana hai)

Eman

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 24 October 2005 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canadian01

aj dil dhuka hia amreen i m so sad 2dayWink plz post the next part as soon as u canCry(hmmm yeh achaa bahana hai)

Eman

waqi yeh acha bahan haiLOLLOLLOL LOL

amreen1409

IF-Dazzler

amreen1409

Posted: 25 October 2005 at 12:05am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL 

aww.. so cute... jee bohat accha bahana hai! :D

Story hopefully wednesday tak hojaayegi... aaj prayers bohat zaroori hai nd kal mei ghar pe nahi rahongi :( aur thora aur intezaar karna hoga Unhappy sorrryy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top