30 MAR: Written update: Angoor ka daana ...

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Angoor ka daana - Khatta meetha ..

30 March , 2009

After announcing the verdict, Santo goes to the Goddess's wishing well in the centre of the two and drops a coin in the well, thanking the Goddess for saving her from such a difficult situation. In the meanwhile,DM comes to the spot in his car and walks towards Santo .. she opens his eyes and sees him walking towards her – she is happy to see him.. and a little surprised ..

S : Malik , you here?

DM: Yes .. tonight you have done a very good job Chokri with your verdict .. you have towed out all of us from a very difficult situation .. thank you ..

S : Don't say that Malik .. I am much younger to you ..

DM : One does not get big or small by saying thank you .. and nor does one get bigger by status or power .. one gets bigger through his deeds .. and because of that , I thank you ..

S: Don't thank me Malik .. I didn't do anything .. it was all thanks to Khodiyaar Maa ..

DM : You believe a lot in Khodiyar Maa, don't you?

S: Yes Malik .. she always fulfills my wishes .. why don't you ask for something from her?

DM : No .. she wont give it to me ..

S: But why don't you try wishing for it?

DM  :  I wont .. I wont ask the Goddess for something that she cannot give me .. my Subhadra .. she cannot give me my wife back .. my Subhadra back ..

DM is sad and tells her to come with him .. she stops him and asks how Subhadra looked like ..

DM : Even if I try, I will not be able to tell you what she looked like .. because for that, I will need to compare her to something … and my Subhadra is incomparable..

Santo gets a tinge of sadness in her eyes as she sees DM walk away .. she walks towards the well and drops  another coin in the well –

S: You fulfilled another wish of mine today, Khodiyar Maa .. I always wanted to come here with my husband .. he did not come with me .. but we were together here .. just like you fulfilled mine, fulfill Malik's wish as well ..

Moti-ben , who is sitting in the car, just looks on like a realization just struck her ..

At his lil house,

Nanaji is apprehensive of Maulik coming to stay with them and wonders how he will live with them as he's used to such a rich lifestyle. He tells the villagers that Khemi has left the house because she does not want to share her house with her Mawdi's killer .. and will not come back as long as Maulik stays here .. Parshuram Kaka tells him that it is indeed a very difficult situation but they cannot do anything about it .. and will have to manage with Maulik in their house …

The next morning,

Santo does the puja near the Tulsi plant and is moving up the stairs .. DM watches her and calls her back .. he takes the pooja .. and then asks her to bring her little bag that she'd got with her after marriage. Santo is a little taken aback but he insists she bring it down .. she timidly puts it in front of him ..

DM : How many pairs of clothes did you bring with you?

S : Two ..

DM : Put two pairs of Maulik's clothes in this same bag .. he will live with your family exactly like you did .. and with the exact resources that you all manage in ..

He calls a servant inside , asking him to bring out his bag .. DM takes his clothes and books out of the new bag and hands it to Santo ..

S: But this had your stuff, Malik ..

DM : It did .. but now you can keep your things in it .. now go and put Mauliks clothes in your bag ..

Santo feels a strange happiness holding HIS bag which is now HERS ..

Santo goes to Maulik's room and packs his clothes and is about to leave when Moti-ben comes into the room and presumes Santo is scooting away with some of Maulik's stuff .. she opens the bag to find his clothes and accuses her of stealing .. Santo tells her that she was just doing what Malik told her to .. Moti-ben throws her bag away .. scorning that even a beggar has better stuff than her bag .. and tells her that SHE will see after what goes with Maulik and tells Santo to buzz off .. Santo tells her it's no fault of hers .. Moti-ben chides her away .. Santo is hurt .. Moti-ben throws her bag outside ..

Moti-ben reaches Nanaji's house with a huge truck filled with electric appliances ..

Nanaji and Mongi are sleeping inside .. she wakes them up and orders them outside the house .. Mongi refuses to go .. Moti-ben just taunts her and gets them both out of the house ..

M: Listen to me very carefully .. my Maulik is not going to get any punishment .. you two are .. till the time he is here, you two will stay out of this house, you get that? This house will belong to my Maulik .. now get lost ..

Nanaji and Mongi sit helplessly on the cot outside .. Mongi wonders how Santo puts up with a horrid woman like Moti-ben .. Nanaji is saddened ..

Moti-ben throws all of the family's stuff here and there and puts all luxuries in their place..

Santo and the entire Mahiyavanshi family sans DM reach the place .. Nanaji and Mongi are standing outside .. DM reaches with Pinakin and is shocked to see all the boxes of a TV and a fridge lying outside .. he asks Santo how come so many things came along with the two pairs of clothes he had mentioned … Santo tells him that she was doing as told .. but Moti-ben cuts her in half and tells DM that SHE got all this for her Maulik … because he is used to all these things ..

DM : There is a difference between NEEDING and BEING USED TO .. Maulik does not NEED these things now .. this chokri came to us and she had only two pair of clothes on her.. when she can live in two pair of clothes, why should Maulik need something other than that?

Maulik will live in the EXACT circumstances these people live .. and he will earn money and sustain the livelihood of this family .. because this family has unwed daughters, Maulik will NOT stay inside the house .. he will stay outside.. and live like they do..

Pinakin, it's time for Maulik to come .. where is he?

Hiten butts in .. out of nowhere –"He will NOT come ..!"

DM : What are you doing here? And where is Maulik?

H : I have helped him run away ..

DM : What are you saying?

H: Yes .. Maulik is not going to come here .. but I am going to take on this punishment ..

DM : You are insulting the Panch's decision by this act of defiance ..

H : No .. I am just doing what a brother should .. and how does it matter?

DM : Maulik has committed the crime, HE will bear the brunt.. and not you ..

H: I don't know about that .. Maulik is not here .. and according to the decision, someone has to earn for this family, so why not me?

DM walks slowly to Hiten ..

DM  : ( in a low tone) : Good job son .. you did not get a chance to fight with me ..so by helping Maulik, YOU made one ..

H : Yes .. and I have given you a chance to show your upmanship on me .. and have helped my brother avoid his humiliation .. you will never find Maulik

DM : You get happiness when you cause me sadness , don't you? You will never understand my pain … oh well if that is it ..

DM announces that for the next two months, Hiten will bear Maulik's punishment and leaves .. everyone is stunned and confused, especially Hiten and Santo ..

PREVIEW:

Santo is playing hide-n-seek with the youngest, Suraj and he locks himself in a wood closet, not realizing that there is no way he can get out .. Santo looks for him …

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much Sukhi darling🤗🤗
ronitfan thumbnail
My pleasure Angel !

It was a helluva episodee !!!
mombasa00 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Suks.  can't wait to read.  Angoor...khatta...Oh no!!!
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Sukhi. DM has a very ungrateful family. What next for Santu? Hope nothing happens to Suraj. The writers have done a big turnaround. Let's see where this goes.

Since Maulik is not going to be living in Nanaji's house will Khemi come back?

ronitfan thumbnail
I must say Hema, HATS OFF to the writers- ek se badhkar ek idea !!!
LEt's wait n watch .. will wait for your comments ..
Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow great update as usual . Thank u.Today s episode was great . The scene where santu tries to complan about moti ben was really good. It shows her childishness. Hiten taking maulik 's place is total surprise. Bandini is totally a surprise package.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Gosh the kodiyaar maa waala scene was soooo AWESOME!!
I m speechless.
ronitfan thumbnail
Sammie please come on yahoo ..

Sri, it was all my pleasure, Bandini is just a showstopper!! TOTALLY!
soko thumbnail

THANK U VERYYYYYYYYYYYY MUCH SUKHI!!!!!

TODAY  DM SPEAK U HER LIKE A FRIEND THEIR WAS NO ANGER IN HIS EYES

I JUST LOVEEEEEEEEEE DM