krazee_gurl thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Did anybody watch kuch kuch hota hai recently?

Well if u have u might have noticed that the rani's doctor (the one that tells SRK that rani is gonna die ) is in Kareen Kareena. The Doc is Naina, Prem's Mom.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krazee_gurl thumbnail

Sorry bout the font size...(i changed it this time )

Did anybody watch kuch kuch hota hai recently?

Well if u have u might have noticed that the rani's doctor (the one that tells SRK that rani is gonna die ) is in Kareen Kareena. The Doc is Naina, Prem's Mom.

memsaab thumbnail

Her name is Sushma Prakash

She was famously on tv during 80s. She was introduced by Shyam Benegal in his 1985 Art movie Trikaal with Lucky Ali (yes the singer, Mehmood's son). This movie also had Alisha Chinoy and Remo Fernandes, the singers.  Almost all the big Art movie actors like Leela Naidu, Neena Gupta, Anita Kanwar, Soni Razdan, Dalip Tahil, K.K. Raina, Kunal Kapoor, Keith Stevenson, Salim Ghouse, Ila Arun, Jayant Kripalani, Akash Khurana, Sabira Merchant, Jean Simeon, Naseeruddin Shah, Kulbhushan Kharbanda were on it. Actually I watched this movie for Nikhil Bhagat (who was in earlier movie "Hip Hip Hurray" where he played a school boy Raghu(oh my god I still remember his name after all these years) who is in love with his teacher Dipti Naval.

Sushma was also in famous ads like Maggie and Super Rin.

Yes, she was as Rani's doctor in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. She was also as a doctor in Filhaal, where she tells Tabbu and Sushmita that the process of having that baby was like borrowing a bigger pot to cook.