Paranormal

India-Forums

NOT for the faint hearted!

Mitesh.P IF-Rockerz
Mitesh.P
Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I am putting a warning before the mods do...if you fear ghosts or anything creepy/scary then please don't watch this clip. I watched it and some of it is...well scary. Some people will watch it and say non-senseLOL so I am leaving this up to you...

The video has "ghosts, spirits and demons."

Please keep any comments to the video and not make the topic personal in anyway.Smile
(I am sorry of this video has been posted before - I doubt it has)

Would love to read your comments,
Magnificent.

Angeleyes 2 IF-Sizzlerz
Angeleyes 2
Angeleyes 2

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
not bad most of them I didnt c anythingOuchLOL If u wana watch it take off the volume LOL thats wat I didLOL

LOL
sweetsang Goldie
sweetsang
sweetsang

Posted: 02 April 2009 at 2:10am | IP Logged
i shud hv knwn
Ambrosia IF-Veteran Member
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 12:56am | IP Logged
They dont look scary to me either but I do believe that ghosts/demons etc exists. Otherwise how did people come up with such names? there are some truth in it ofcourse. But yes there are certain people who find all these trash others believe in their existance.. varies from person to person.
Angeleyes 2 IF-Sizzlerz
Angeleyes 2
Angeleyes 2

Posted: 07 April 2009 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya_A

They dont look scary to me either but I do believe that ghosts/demons etc exists. Otherwise how did people come up with such names? there are some truth in it ofcourse. But yes there are certain people who find all these trash others believe in their existance.. varies from person to person.

true they do exist

Gracella IF-Stunnerz
Gracella
Gracella

Posted: 17 April 2009 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the video..
hah i liked the title of your thread..Not for the faint hearted haha:)

waisey..wasn;t that scary yaar,,or maybe i have seen more scary type videos/pics..haha

@Ananya..yeah i also feel that evil things/creatures do exist..
Both evil and good need each other. This is because, in defining good, you need to reference evil, and vice versa.

Love,
Gracella

Mitesh.P IF-Rockerz
Mitesh.P
Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 April 2009 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
@ gracella: Trust me, I didn't find it scary either but there are many who just thinking about ghosts become scared. LOL

Yes I know people who have seen ghosts. I have experienced sounds myself, but this is in India. What I find funny is the the number of paranormal documentries which are all based in America.LOL

Yes ghosts probably do exists, but I until I dont see one for myself I wont believe in them...

Girl_2007 IF-Rockerz
Girl_2007
Girl_2007

Posted: 20 April 2009 at 9:26am | IP Logged
ok.... u girls didnt get scared?? i did!! Ouch **scream sound in background - Tongue really... im, right now alone at home infront of the screen, and even listening to cash song (after getting prepared for the clips)... im feeling really a wierd feeling... Confused
recommendation: watch this wid the company of an adult, a shameless kid or a chirpy/crazy/competitive/untruster person Big smile 
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index