TMS Discussion 30 March - 3rd April (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 14

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 7:17am | IP Logged
This Archana reminds me of a friend's sister who was married but was back in her parents' home because of some problems with her husband.  Who knows if it was something like Archana's problems?  However, my friend felt that her parents found it convenient to have their daughter at home, since she took care of them, did the cleaning, shopping etc., so they didn't feel the absence of their children, and that was why they were not taking steps to get the couple reconciled.  Maybe Sivagami is of a similar nature.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMS Discussion 30 March - 3rd April (Page 7)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jangjang

Groupbie

jangjang

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Thanks vani for the updates.

After reading/watching todays episode...I  only have to conclude this:

There's only one way for Archana and Selvam to  live together:

1. Sivagami must recognise and realise her daughter's feelings.
She thinks only in one direction regarding Archana lieing  to see Selvam.
She fail to realise how much Archana has paasam for Selvam so much to
the extent Archana even lie to her .If she realise this
basic fact, I think she will allow archana to live with Selvam.

2.Sivagami from the beginning  didnt give respect  to Selvam... 
other members in SRK  family in one time another accept selvam.
But because nobody dare to go against Sivagami  wishes,
she in the name of paasam is ruining Archana's life.Even if somebody do something
against her wish , she will sentimentally blackmail them...( evidence from todays episode)

3.I dont understand why she so  adamant about her son-in-law must be highly educated.
As all of us know...education is to widen our worldy knowledge and give us logical thinking
to solve our everyday  problems and to earn a income....I dont  get the logic here anyway.
Selvams is having skill as a mechanic , having his own workshop,has enough income
to support his family...he didnt let his family memers or Archana to get starved....

4.If Sivagami really care for Archana...why not she ask Archana to divorce Selvam and find her
a padicha and veetoda maapillai....(I think Bhangyam did pose this question to Selvam)...

5.Archana is illustrated  to be not highly educated....In my opinion, after marriage
she should treat/respect her husbad..He is the one who is going to be her life partner for
her rest of  her life.How long can Sivagami live together with her daughter.At one point she
too has to  leave her permantly...Did  Sivagami think about this.My point is no need to be highly
educated just to realise who is more important in her life.

6 Conclusion : Either Sivagami must relise her daughters feelings and what is Archana thinking relly
regarding  her marriage life...and she must realise Selvams Character....OR
Arcana must  have the will power to stand against her mother  and say " I want to live
with my purushan"I think she is the second time she is begging her mother for lying to her.
It is high time she makes a decision.

If these two characters remain in this  current position.....I have really no
hope of Archana  living with Selvam

Edited by jangjang - 01 April 2009 at 7:52am

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dubakoor

Originally posted by vani2007

Post cannot be quoted.

vani, unakku ennum kalyanam agaliya. eppadiye serial parthu, update pannittu eruntha unakku kalyanam agave agathu. appadi, kalyanam already agi eruntha, koodiya sikkiram divorce agidum, u will become like that anni character, or amma character, to put it simply pschyco. Please save ur time and others, and
do something useful..

Channel Moderator's Note and Warning :

Hi dubakoor, .
You are most welcome to our Tamil Sections in India Forums in joining the members in discussion. But personal attacks like your post quoted above can not be allowed  here. When a person writes a story it does not mean their life should reflect the characters in the storyline.

Please use words carefully when you post your views in open Forum like this. Please try and maintain the unity of our section and be friendly with others.

Thanks for your time. Looking forward to see you around doing friendly discussions with others.

Atina
Channel Moderator
Development Team
India-Forums.com

Edited by atina - 01 April 2009 at 8:00am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Archana is a victim of all aspects.  Mother suppose to give love afection and support gives emotioanl threats and blackmails,  father and others turns a cold Shoulder towards her, That desperate soul who has no support in her own house continue to suffer and that's her fault?????Angry.Poor girl, my heart bleeds for herCryCryCry

nengal nijamavae thirundhamathengal pola D'oh Desperate soul has no support at her own house? ShockedShocked no way akka, she has full support fromj Kavya, priya, vinod and darshini. Shocked Its just this desperate soul Angry does not seem to notice this. In fact in today's episode, Kavya did support her but this Archana AngryAngry.  I do understnad wat ur saying akka, that her mother has been everything for her since small. Means she depends on her her mother for everything illa? Appo yeen when bhagyam chased her out from house, instead of going back to her mother she ran off to Thiricy? Confused dun say she did that as she did not want to hurt her mother nu, by going to selvam she clearly knows her mother will be hurt nu. Why double life is what im asking? You don't want to hurt you mother and the same time you cannot leave you husband, so she must put her foot somewhere illa? Clearly she will never change .. and because of her, Sivagami will never get over her possisiveness. Angry

No, its not too late nethsSmile, everyone has a tolerance level, and it differs from person to person, for an eg: yesday in our thread, few members told, they are done with TMS, no intention to watch anymore...they watch or not is not an issue, but all of the viewers pushed to an edge, and few of them were took that decission, we didn'[t say like that? did we?..But we may tell tomorrow or after sometime, if we couldn't stand the agony anymore.  Like that if its not today, then someday archana will break the cage and comes out once and for all, I sincerely wish, hope and believe she will do that.CryCry

Archana despite thousand times .. she will never break the cage Angry if the day come... yenna bet? EmbarrassedLOL

CG_SRI

Groupbie

CG_SRI

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

I think someone is trying to make April Fool. Not sure though.

Vani - waiting for your updates pa, I will decide whether to watch or not after reading the updates.

Thankyou.

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Archana is a victim of all aspects.  Mother suppose to give love afection and support gives emotioanl threats and blackmails,  father and others turns a cold Shoulder towards her, That desperate soul who has no support in her own house continue to suffer and that's her fault?????Angry.Poor girl, my heart bleeds for herCryCryCry

nengal nijamavae thirundhamathengal pola D'oh Desperate soul has no support at her own house? ShockedShocked no way akka, she has full support fromj Kavya, priya, vinod and darshini. ShockedNeths, darshini does not know Archana!

Like that if its not today, then someday archana will break the cage and comes out once and for all, I sincerely wish, hope and believe she will do that.CryCry  Vani, andha someday will come when I am dead and gone, because Sivagami would rather die before she lets her daughter go back to Selvam.

Archana despite thousand times .. she will never break the cage Angry if the day come... yenna bet? EmbarrassedLOL

Thanks for the updates, Vani.  This way I only watch episodes where Archana and Selvam are meeting.

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Thanks akka for the excellent update and for you time here ClapThumbs Up Much appreciated.

And see, Embarrassed again today archana proves she will never change nu LOLLOL Despite the support she gets from Kavya, she still refuse to admit and scolds kavya back. I feel she is just leading a fake life. If true she loves selvam so much, she is acting in front of her mother that she is fine only because of her health. Or she loves her mother and only went to see selvam for the sake the thali on her neck ConfusedConfused i duno wat else to say ConfusedLOL

Today kavya did excellent ... ClapClapClap good questions she asked. And she has a point in every question she asked. I will not blame her at all ClapClap Thumbs Up 

But yet do you think this all entered sivagami's headAngryAngryAngry Now with Jayanthi's side kick Angry sivagami will definitely agree for this second marriage. And sorry to say this bhavani akka, but ur chellam archana deserves this AngryAngry Sivagami is going to say this "Archana, andha thali kalathi podhu, naan unnake vera ore mapilai pathurekeren..." Archana shock "amma, adhu vandhu...." Sivagami holds her heart, "aiyo lesa valikudhey.." Archana immediately takes of thali and gets ready for second marriage Angry Wud be surprise if this happens ConfusedErmm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CG_SRI

Hi Friends,

I think someone is trying to make April Fool. Not sure though.

Vani - waiting for your updates pa, I will decide whether to watch or not after reading the updates.

Thankyou.

ShockedShocked april fool with such language... no hun, its not allowed here in IF daa...Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top