TMS Discussion 30 March - 3rd April (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 14

vani2007

Goldie

vani2007

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

I don't blame Sivagami for this.. she might have disgrace motherhood... AngryAngry but this archana AngryAngryAngry what the hell is really really wrong with her?? Living a life with so much of fake and lies AngryAngryAngry She begging at her mother's feet saying sorry and that her mother is more important???? AngryAngryAngry If mother is more important, why the CensoredCensored she had to go and see her husband for?? When she ran to him and the way she acted being so caring to him and the thudiphe she showed upon seeing selvam, its till now fresh on my mind... but upon seeing today she falling to her mother's feet AngryAngryAngry only 2 i can think of, eithher her love affection towards selvam is fake, or love affection towards her mother is fake Ermm

I cannot tolerate if she did that just to save her mother or to satisfie her mom. How long is she going to give this victory pleasure to sivagami? Angry What the hell does sivagami thinks when she said Archana left her ShockedAngry. Seriously,  archana is the sole reason for her mother's behaviour. If only the day when she told kayva she loves selvam, and the day she told jayanthi her mom is wrong, both this thing if she had said to sivagami, atleast by now that lady would have learn her lesson. Clearly Sivagami is very possesive towards Archana and it should be put a stop on it. But Archana is encouraging her mother to continue it Angry

Originally posted by vani2007

Archana!! Its your call hunCryHug

too late bhavani akka, there is no call for her Angry she has ruin it for ever by telling her mother "sathiyama only her mother is important to her" nu AngryAngry ammavai vaichi alavatham kadhasivarikum AngryAngry I don't want to see her crying or feeling desperate for selvam anymore AngryAngry she does not deserve selvam Angry

Hi nethsSmile,
You don\t blame sivagami amma for this????ShockedShocked, It sounds to me, hunting down, poor innocent souls is not hunter's fault, but getting hunted by, is the victim's fault.OuchShocked

Archana was brought up in a way very different from her other siblings.  Sivagami amma never allow archana to see the outside world, she stay as a wall infront of archana, and completely forbid her to see the world or explore it unlike her sisters.  All archana knew is her mum, if you noticed kavya and priya once told they started to hate archana because mum has extra affection on her.  Sivagami amma very clearly separate archana from other siblings in the name of affection.  That girl didnt have   a chance to move freely with her siblings, because mum  cleverly put mind barriers among them. 

It is like a parrot was lashed down its wings cruelly and kept in a cage, hang infront of the house as a beautiful accessory of the house owner.  Can we say, its parrot's fault to stay in the cage? or the person who slashed out its the wings?  Parrot stays against its genuine wish, because it has no other option.   like that in archana's mind, her genuine wish is to be with selvam, but when her mother threaten her that she will end her life, she has no other option than, say to mum, that she will stay with her.  That should'nt be interpreted  as archana does put selvam second.  In case if she didn't attempt to take a step towards selvam i might have agree with you, but she did try her level best, she did go and see him, but immediately punished by her mother for that by an emotional threat.  She is kept as a prisoner  by her mother. And all other family members main the conspiracy of silence thereAngry.

Did her father does his duty regarding her? or the elder brother? Father clearly knows his lunatic wife is doing cruel things and sabotage daughter's life, he tunrs it to archana to decide instead of correct his wife.  Do you really think sivaraman has no option to correct sivagami amma??AngryAngry,  Its always best to make people taste their own medicine, it will give a chance to realise how it would be for others? If he says to his wife "lady look here!!! if you don't let our daugther to live with her husband, you don't deserve a family life too, i have no intention to live with you anymore until you correct yourself!!!!", i really can say sivagami amma will come to the present world from her own elusive world if she heard her husband says this.  He is not ready to do that, because he doesn't want to displease his wife. That is the truthOuchOuch, he very softly says as to satisfy his mansaatchi,  That;s all, other than than there is no determination to make his girl's  life better.  Vinod, always keep quiet to his mum's eccentric demands, he never questioned her, how she would feel if jeyanthy\s mum behvae like this? Sindha is cruel i accept!! but not for her daughter jeyanthy.

Archana is a victim of all aspects.  Mother suppose to give love afection and support gives emotioanl threats and blackmails,  father and others turns a cold Shoulder towards her, That desperate soul who has no support in her own house continue to suffer and that's her fault?????Angry.Poor girl, my heart bleeds for herCryCryCry

Originally posted by netra_rama

too late bhavani akka, there is no call for her Angry she has ruin it for ever by telling her mother "sathiyama only her mother is important to her" nu AngryAngry ammavai vaichi alavatham kadhasivarikum AngryAngry I don't want to see her crying or feeling desperate for selvam anymore AngryAngry she does not deserve selvam Angry

No, its not too late nethsSmile, everyone has a tolerance level, and it differs from person to person, for an eg: yesday in our thread, few members told, they are done with TMS, no intention to watch anymore...they watch or not is not an issue, but all of the viewers pushed to an edge, and few of them were took that decission, we didn'[t say like that? did we?..But we may tell tomorrow or after sometime, if we couldn't stand the agony anymore.  Like that if its not today, then someday archana will break the cage and comes out once and for all, I sincerely wish, hope and believe she will do that.CryCry

Edited by vani2007 - 01 April 2009 at 7:42am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMS Discussion 30 March - 3rd April (Page 6)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vani2007

Goldie

vani2007

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dubakoor

Ungalukkelam vera velaye ellaya. Athu oru thanda serial. Atha pathi thandathukku pakkam pakkama pesareenga. Go and do something useful.

Welcome to the forum Smile,
I appreciate your effort to come here and inform us about the serial, and remind us we have some useful stuff to do other than this...Thank you!!

vani2007

Goldie

vani2007

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 4:01am | IP Logged

vani, unakku ennum kalyanam agaliya. eppadiye serial parthu, update pannittu eruntha unakku kalyanam agave agathu. appadi, kalyanam already agi eruntha, koodiya sikkiram divorce agidum, u will become like that anni character, or amma character, to put it simply pschyco. Please save ur time and others, and
do something useful..

Thanks my dearSmile,For your blessings,
And when you really make an effort to give me  blessing like this i too need to inform you  as a co member, that is "there are certain manners and politenss when communicate with another human being, directly or through a forum,  i suggest to you,  its best to learn that"

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Post cannot be quoted.

vani, unakku ennum kalyanam agaliya. eppadiye serial parthu, update pannittu eruntha unakku kalyanam agave agathu. appadi, kalyanam already agi eruntha, koodiya sikkiram divorce agidum, u will become like that anni character, or amma character, to put it simply pschyco. Please save ur time and others, and
do something useful..

Welcome to the forum mr/miss dubakoor. We are all people who have lot of time on our hands and avid followers of anything that is telecast on the tv. What is surprising,  busy people like you take time to go through all this pages of discussion and telling us what a waste of time all this is. Till today we never realised that we been doing something useless and wasting our time. Thank you for being so benevolent. 

But at this point  i would like to request that you refraine from attacking any members personally here. Take this as an advise or warning.

IF DEV TEAM

Edited by netra_rama - 01 April 2009 at 4:38am

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 4:43am | IP Logged

do something useful..

Thanks my dearSmile,For your blessings,
And when you really make an effort to give me  blessing like this i too need to inform you  as a co member, that is "there are certain manners and politenss when communicate with another human being, directly or through a forum,  i suggest to you,  its best to learn that"

Hello, dubakoor welcome to IF. We are all having fun reading the updates and the comments from other members in IF. And the updaters are really doing us a very big favour. Please learn some mannerism before attacking anyone and learn to respect others.  We never force anyone to read the comments. If you think that the updates and comments are useless... then please find something useful somewhere outside.

Edited by Vani19 - 01 April 2009 at 4:52am

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Post cannot be quoted.

do something useful..

dubakoor.. you have done a most useful thing by finding this website, creating a login, scrolling so many pages of TMS and writing this MOST USEFUL post. You have said such nice words about Vani .. hope you are not pushed to such a situation.  

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Viewbies note - Please read:

@ Dear dubakoor ,

First of all welcome to IF and Tamil Section and TMS.

Everyone is welcomed to participates in our serial discussions, its a platform to shares our views and frustruations about the episodies/serials. Some find it very interesting while some not so its up to each individuals to decide what they want and no one is forced into somethingSmile 

You are maybe not aware of India Forums Code of Conduct since you are a newbie. No one will be allowed target forums members with offensive comments/personal attacks. Please next time, just keep that in your mind and do not repeated it. Let us respect eachother.Smile

We would like our new members and others who havent read through the IF COC to read it by clicking the link below:

http://www.india-forums.com/terms_of_use.asp

We reguest our regulars to carry on with the discussions and forget this incident and move on.

Thank you for your co-operation!

India Forums  Development Team

Edited by meli - 01 April 2009 at 7:00am

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Vani akkaBig smile

Man..the two last episodes only increase ones BPsStern Smile....I will bet on one thing,  in the future this same Sivagami will beg for Archus life and regret every single thing she have doneAngry
No one cant be more selfish than her and Archi is too naive.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top