TMS Discussion 30 March - 3rd April (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the excellent updates bhavani akka... Clap Thumbs Up

I don't blame Sivagami for this.. she might have disgrace motherhood... AngryAngry but this archana AngryAngryAngry what the hell is really really wrong with her?? Living a life with so much of fake and lies AngryAngryAngry She begging at her mother's feet saying sorry and that her mother is more important???? AngryAngryAngry If mother is more important, why the CensoredCensored she had to go and see her husband for?? When she ran to him and the way she acted being so caring to him and the thudiphe she showed upon seeing selvam, its till now fresh on my mind... but upon seeing today she falling to her mother's feet AngryAngryAngry only 2 i can think of, eithher her love affection towards selvam is fake, or love affection towards her mother is fake Ermm

I cannot tolerate if she did that just to save her mother or to satisfie her mom. How long is she going to give this victory pleasure to sivagami? Angry What the hell does sivagami thinks when she said Archana left her ShockedAngry. Seriously,  archana is the sole reason for her mother's behaviour. If only the day when she told kayva she loves selvam, and the day she told jayanthi her mom is wrong, both this thing if she had said to sivagami, atleast by now that lady would have learn her lesson. Clearly Sivagami is very possesive towards Archana and it should be put a stop on it. But Archana is encouraging her mother to continue it Angry

Originally posted by vani2007

Archana!! Its your call hunCryHug

to late bhavani akka, there is no call for her Angry she has ruin it for ever by telling her mother "sathiyama only her mother is important to her" nu AngryAngry ammavai vaichi alavatham kadhasivarikum AngryAngry I don't want to see her crying or feeling desperate for selvam anymore AngryAngry she does not deserve selvam Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMS Discussion 30 March - 3rd April (Page 5)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update Vani.Clap

I also felt sorry for Sivagami during Monday's episode. maybe because she was telling her side of understanding. However, today the evil, victory smile to her husband was just totally irritating.Angry We're seeing Sivagami change gradually and situations are further forcing her into this evil character.

She finds it difficult to understand that Archana has changed, hence she puts the blame on her husband and siblings.

She's way too possessive!

One good news.. Vasu getting caught - cunning plan!!

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
thanks vani!

CG_SRI

Groupbie

CG_SRI

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vani..

I just could'nt digest the fact that a mom can be this crazy.
Sivagami amma yen ippadi irukkaanga?Angry

Archanavukku kalyanam pannama ivanga koodave vechuruntha atleast selvam vaazhkayyavathu nalla irunthurukkume  CryCryCry

Edited by CG_SRI - 31 March 2009 at 7:00pm

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vani for the updates.

This story is moving away from being  "as natural" as it is claimed to be.  There are possessive mothers, egoistic families but this is pushing to extremes. Censored  Henceforth I would like to called "Yen Tmt. Selvam" - why is it Mrs. Selvam or call it ammapoNNu or something like that.  Disgusting ! Angry

lavanya.s_12

lavanya.s_12

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks vani for the updates, appreciate ur patience and tolerance...

Huhhhhh ! Angry Disgusting !
I had stopped watching the serial was just reading the updates, now, the way the serial is progressing, it isnt interesting and sensible.....I cant believe if there cld be a real mother like sivagami.....step mother yes, but a real mother, behaving that way.
Its v irritating to watch a "mother" being potrayed that way.....

I guess the serial is named as "thirumathi selvam" bcas till the end she will only live as "thirumathi selvam" on paper but not even one day she wld have been his dutiful/loving/caring wife ! Angry

Ok bye bye friends, thanks for tolerating me all these days and it was nice talking to you all.

Edited by lavanya.s_12 - 31 March 2009 at 7:39pm

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vani2007

Sivagami!! You are a disgrace for motherhoodOuch!!
Archana!! Its your call hunCryHugwhen you realise that, too much of anything is good for nothing, then only you have a life and futureCry
Dear TMS team!! same applies to you, "Too much of anything is good for nothing"OuchConfused.

Correcta Sonninga..

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates vani.. Clap

Sivagami very well knows that if her daughter is marired she will have to love her husband.. If she wanted her daughter only to love her.. why did she get Archana married in first place.. AngryAngryAngry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top