TMS Discussion 30 March - 3rd April (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 14

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Sang ur 100 % right!!!!! 

Im mad at both sivagami and & archana Angry

sivagami is disgusting... im sorry i hate this lady and the longer i stay here.. i duno wat else i wud say Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMS Discussion 30 March - 3rd April (Page 4)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharavathi

sharavathi

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..
Selfish SivagamiAngryAngryAngry
Cant imagine a mother like that in my wildest dreamsAngryAngryAngry

ddss82

ddss82

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I really dont want to comment today since it will be 100% CensoredCensoredCensored, I was reading updates and skipping serial when it is irritating but now i cant even read updates, day by day this serial is getting screwed up.........today i decided i am done with this serial , its waste of time to even comment on it, friends i quit TMSDisapprove , will return if serial takes positive move but i dont think director wants that, so i dont think he will make this serial worth watching Angryhope many will quit soon ...............Disapprove

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddss82

I really dont want to comment today since it will be 100% CensoredCensoredCensored, I was reading updates and skipping serial when it is irritating but now i cant even read updates, day by day this serial is getting screwed up.........today i decided i am done with this serial , its waste of time to even comment on it, friends i quit TMSDisapprove , will return if serial takes positive move but i dont think director wants that, so i dont think he will make this serial worth watching Angryhope many will quit soon ...............Disapprove

Hey hun, come on yaar, cheer up naa Embarrassed i do admit i was tensed, but lets put it this way paar... idhuyellam serial maa, real life i do admit it happens, and i guess that is wat the director is trying to potray. Challo savi maa, go out, get some fresh air and come back here.. tms vendham paravai illai.. but wat bout us here naa CryCry u wanna leave us too vaa... Hug cheer up naa,  Embarrassed u know wat, lets just focus on our TMS FF, maybe we can create a better story Wink So watcha say savi maa, with us tannai? EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Thanks Vani ..

sang_24

sang_24

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Thanks Vani dearHug...Again a BP raisingCensored episode for you to update ma...Pavam ma neengeCryCry

All these days I was thinking that Bhagyam is much better than Sivagami..But after today's episode, I can say very confidently that even Jayanthi & Sinda are much much better than this SivagamiCensoredCensored...Atleast they have some reason to take revenge on Archana unlike SivagamiCensored who is taking revenge on her dayghter in the name of affectionCensoredCensored...She is the worst mom, or for that matter the worst woman on this whole UniverseCensoredCensored...

Slowly the Director is changing her into a total Villi... I just couldn't digest the look on her faceCensoredCensored after hugging Archu...Ippadi kooda oru egoistic woman irupala...I really wish all her family members should Boycot herCensoredCensored & by the end of this serial, I guess Archana also will hate her mom & only then she might change..Untill then...No chance...

I really leave all my hopes that Selvam & Archu would unite ever untill this Sivagami is aliveAngryCensored

Edited by sang_24 - 31 March 2009 at 12:23pm

supree

Goldie

supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Vani for an excellent update ClapClap for this most irritating episode.Angry 

Aiyoooooo......   intha Sivagami?!!!  Ennaa solrathunaee thriyalaiyeee?!!!!. Angry ippadiyellaamkuuda oru MOM iruppangkalaa?!!!Angry  Poongka director sir, neengkalum, ungka kathai kondupoora latchanamum... Angry CryCry  Like ddss82, me too feel that we are wasting our time here....CryCry Me too quiting this serialppaa, unless something happens differently!. Confused

Once again thank  you so much updaters for all your effort  and time in writing these updates, for all of us here!.ClapClap I truly appreciate it!!  Hug

Edited by supree - 31 March 2009 at 5:01pm

vani2007

Goldie

vani2007

Posted: 31 March 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Sivagami!! You are a disgrace for motherhoodOuch!!
Archana!! Its your call hunCryHugwhen you realise that, too much of anything is good for nothing, then only you have a life and futureCry
Dear TMS team!! same applies to you, "Too much of anything is good for nothing"OuchConfused.

Edited by vani2007 - 31 March 2009 at 12:32pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top