TMS Discussion 30 March - 3rd April (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 3 Page 14

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vani for the update ..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMS Discussion 30 March - 3rd April (Page 2)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sang_24

sang_24

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddss82

I hope sivagami goes into some paralytic attack, in which she is not able to talk or walk Evil Smileand then sivaraman will say see archu your mom worried about selvam and ur furture and not sleep all night and went to templeSmile , she is so much affected that she had to go into this attack, Smileso if she has to be ok, u selvam has to come out and u go and live happily with him, Winkthen she will be cured and sivagami will have only tears in her eyes LOL( we know what is it forEvil Smile) but archu will tell mom, amma athu than unga asai na i will go to selvam right away Embarrassedand then before she gets cured hope archu and selvam start their life qucik archu quick dont be slow now ......ask kavya some tipsWink

eppadi nama imaginationWinkWinkWink.......LOLLOLLOL

Sooper Imagination DearHug...I really liked it ma..It will be really good if happensBig smileBig smileI couldn't stop laughing when I read your sentence "qucik archu quick dont be slow now ......ask kavya some tipsWink"

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLRomba thaan avasaram ponga ungalukkuWinkLOLLOL....Just kidding da...Smile

Not only our Archu is slow ma...to the same extent, Selvam is tooConfused...As you said..yes they both have to take some tips from their siblings Kavya & VasuWinkLOLLOL

It will be really good if Archu agrees to her father's volaral (though I really feel sad for SRK that even after living with Sivagami for these many years he couldnot understand her properlyConfused) & goes to SelvamBig smileBig smile...But what if this happensShockedShockedD'oh?

Archana is so BudhdhuOuch that she might even say to her father that All these days she just waited for her mom to say this one sentence, " Amma Archana, poitu va..Poi un purushanoda nalla sandhoshama vazhu"..Now since Sivagami cannot talk, so Archu might say she'll go to Selvam only after hearing this sentence from her mom 's mouth & so she might say she still has faith in her mom that she'll get cured soon & one day will say this sentence & send her to Selvam santhoshama...So untill then she might spend her days as usual like a servant helping her mom, doing sevais to her & doing all household chores, thinking about SelvamEmbarrassedEmbarrassedin flash backsConfused

ShockedShockedIppadi nadhandhuta enna panrathu SaviLOL

Edited by sang_24 - 30 March 2009 at 3:04pm

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddss82

I hope sivagami goes into some paralytic attack, in which she is not able to talk or walk Evil Smileand then sivaraman will say see archu your mom worried about selvam and ur furture and not sleep all night and went to templeSmile , she is so much affected that she had to go into this attack, Smileso if she has to be ok, u selvam has to come out and u go and live happily with him, Winkthen she will be cured and sivagami will have only tears in her eyes LOL( we know what is it forEvil Smile) but archu will tell mom, amma athu than unga asai na i will go to selvam right away Embarrassedand then before she gets cured hope archu and selvam start their life qucik archu quick dont be slow now ......ask kavya some tipsWink

eppadi nama imaginationWinkWinkWink.......LOLLOLLOL

savi maa Tongue knowing archana Angry she will say this "illai appa, amma patthi yennake nijamavae theriyum. Avanga naan poisonathadhu naallai ippadhi ayithangal... idhuyellam yennodhu tavare" goes near her mother Angry "yenna mannichirungal amma, naan pannadhu tappa  taan. Naan inimel unggal kitta poisollamathen CryCry" Sivagami very happy to hear this and immediately gets up and walks about happily.

archana is capable of doing this and make us viewers fool AngryAngry

sang_24

sang_24

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

"yenna mannichirungal amma, naan pannadhu tappa  taan. Naan inimel unggal kitta poisollamathen CryCry" Sivagami very happy to hear this and immediately gets up and walks about happily.

archana is capable of doing this and make us viewers fool AngryAngry

Netz dearHug...Neenga oru line maranthutenge....

Archana: Amma..Naan inimel unga kitte poi solla matten...Neenga thaan yenaku mukkiyam...Ini Avar ku enna aanalum, ungalukku theriyame, unga sammatham illama, naan avarai parka poga maten...yenakku kalyanam kathchi ellam mukkiyam illa..neenga thaan venum"

Yes Netz...Archana is sure capable of making us fool by telling all this & after hearing this Sivagami yin santhosathuku alave irukaathu & then she will plan & join hands with Jayanthi & Sinda in making Archu's life a HellAngryAngry

Edited by sang_24 - 30 March 2009 at 4:33pm

CG_SRI

Groupbie

CG_SRI

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Nice updates Vani..It was so boring to watch the episode, but It was nice when I read it.  Thanks.Clap

vani2007

Goldie

vani2007

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
I have a mega doubtConfusedConfused, how come its always my turn to update such BP raisers?OuchWink, and can guess what is going to come in the following episodes

Honestly i didn;t get over from sivagami amma;s thoughts yetConfused, In her dialogs two words were dominating, that is "naan", "ennudaya", and she cheated her daughter that she has her uyir on her daughter, what a big lie was that? She has the guts not only to keep her daughter with her, but to throw her away when she slighly go against her wish??Confused what kind of a person is she??  And claims she is an orphan that and this,,, seriously this lady needs counsellingAngryAngry, but well done vadivukarasi amma, superb actingClap

What i fear most is archana is going to be blamed by everyone soon it seemsEmbarrassedCry, mum fainted, when she find her mum, again the same archana we are going to see, and same archanai she is going to getLOLCry

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
thanks vani!
once again, sivagami has proved that her ego is bigger than love for her daughter...but i do understand her character - she is just an uneducated woman, who is very proud and stubborn...she also believes (in her twisted mind) that she has been doing the best for archana all this time. only now, she seems to have fully understood that she was wrong, but she would rather die than face up to itConfused.

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
and i agree with vani, vadivukarasi did a great job...that scene was good to watch, even if sivagami amma makes everyone angry!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top