TMS Discussion 30 March - 3rd April (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 14

Page 1 Page 13
Page   of 14

vani2007

Goldie

vani2007

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Vani, thanks for the updates.  This Sivagami is worse than Jayanthi, her mother and Bhagyam combined.  And of course, Archana still defends her mother and coolly forgets about Selvam.  He is the only guy who has my sympathy in this serial, I am sorry to tell you all this, but I have lost all sympathy for  Archana.  Not only does she not have any sense in her head, but I doubt if she will ever get it.  If she really cared about Selvam, especially after seeing him in jail, she would not be able to go about normally.  This is totally unbelievable behavior.

Hi eljaySmile.

True, sindhamani, jeyanthy and bhagyam pushed back in the list of enemies, wishes to ruin archana's life, sivagami amma is the one who fill the fist place
Even i don't want to accept, what you said is true because me too felt thatEmbarrassed, after see selvam in that condition, anyone close to him, be with their usual self is a bit strange.ConfusedConfused.  Have to wait and see, what archana is going to do, after come to know he is in hospital.  I don;t think, she will stand behind her mum, as thats her last chance to prove she is a wife and she has duties too,!!!

Edited by vani2007 - 03 April 2009 at 11:13pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMS Discussion 30 March - 3rd April (Page 14)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Vani, thanks for the updates.  This Sivagami is worse than Jayanthi, her mother and Bhagyam combined.  And of course, Archana still defends her mother and coolly forgets about Selvam.  He is the only guy who has my sympathy in this serial, I am sorry to tell you all this, but I have lost all sympathy for  Archana.  Not only does she not have any sense in her head, but I doubt if she will ever get it.  If she really cared about Selvam, especially after seeing him in jail, she would not be able to go about normally.  This is totally unbelievable behavior.

Thanks Vani for the updates.

Eljay - Kumaran sir achieved what he aimed for.    Dont know why he had to make the character of Archana like this. Angry  Too bad.  Have lost interest in watching this serial.  very sad Mr. Kumaran, you are losing viewership, most of us here are only and only for  the updates and analysis.

Edited by eclat - 04 April 2009 at 1:33am

s_rajammah

Groupbie

s_rajammah

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Mikka Nandri maa vani chellam for the beautiful updates paar. nezu maa for last week updates. Despite the kodhumai's going on in that serial, updaters here been doing good job. some silly people who does not understand the trouble you taking up to provide us good updates is not worth daa vani ponnu to be bothered. you have been not well and yet watch the serial and gives us good updates maa. nandri maa chelam.

This serial is no longer going anywhere. Director is taking us for a granted ride, and its very silly to potray a woman, who loves husband much yet to leave mother. Vani, sure nezu would have told i quit watching this already. Use to be very excited last time to sit and watchi this with nezu and discuss the possiblities and everything. now days i just go straight to bed instead of watching this, nezu only updates me the happenings the next morning.  There will not be a point anymore, if even after this archana does not to go by selvam side. how hard can a woman's heart be? for mother sake, she doing this does not seem worth. Director, if you think potraying archana like this is going to impress us or make us admirer her, absolutely wrong. this only cause the annoyance on us more and more. this is the perfect timing for archana to show her love, not love, but to perform duty as wife. if this does not happen now, this serial is pointless to be continued watching. already serials been showing MIL's in bad images, which really annoys me the most, as a MIL i just can't see or tolerate directors potraying us as evil ladies. now they have change track and started showing how mother's are. Such a disgrace as i believe no mother will sink down as low as sivagami here.

once again, thanks maa vani for the updates. you have all our supports here and its nice to see how all of us are bond to each other and stand by when one is blindly attacked here. keep up the good job updaters. seem like next week is nezu's week. i can right now hear her polambaraning, walking up and down whiile typing the updates. ahhaaa i broke the pot nezu maa. ippo naan vidhuren joot in your style maa. LOL

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s_rajammah

i can right now hear her polambaraning, walking up and down whiile typing the updates. ahhaaa i broke the pot nezu maa. ippo naan vidhuren joot in your style maa. LOL

pannaradhe yellam panniputthu Angry joot vaa AngryAngry CryCryCry

Yesterday's episode, once again the inspector had raised my BP. and seeing selvam in that condition Cry ... director sir, if this time you do not make archana go back there.. you can count me in droppiing off your serial CryCry

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 04 April 2009 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sang_24

..She stood there like a rock without any emotions when the PC told them that mapillai Uyiruku Aabaththu...chee..Avalum ava ego vumCensored..She is not fit to be a human atall...Such a Worst CharacterCensoredCensored..

Ermm i somehow kinda of notice the shock and concern look on sivagami, thought it was like say for 5 seconds? ConfusedOuch or i might be wrong ...

but agree with u sangs, not fit to be a human naa Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top