TMS Discussion 30 March - 3rd April (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 14

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vani2007

It was heart breaking to see selvam in that condition.Broken Heart, But where is his parents..didn't they take any moves in selvam\s matter even not for anything else, he is needed in his house for earning!!! and the politician, thought he is going to be active in selvam's case?Confused

In the episode when KP beats periayappa and Poonga, Periyappa come out and says .. antha vattaseyalarar kai virichuttar saying he tried all possible levels and he is unable to help.. and that is the reason we came here.. But this guy is also not listening...

Hope Bhagyam sees Selvam in this bad condition in the hospital and tells the truth..

Certainly the police man lives in the same road as archana's family, will somehow inform archana's house.  Hope sivagami amma or jeyanthy won;t answer the phone. Now archana pushed to a situation to choose, which side she wanted to take, her mum show off, she would commit suicide if archana go to her husband, but selvam is really in life threatening situation.  He didn't go for that condition purposefully, it was forced on him, so what archana is going to be, a wife or a daughter,  and that will decide her future in serial and her image among viewersEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMS Discussion 30 March - 3rd April (Page 13)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 9:21am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap Super Pongga ... bhagyam AngryAngry u deserve it!!!

thanks bhavani akka for the  excellent updates ClapClapThumbs Up 

Edited by netra_rama - 03 April 2009 at 7:24pm

sharavathi

sharavathi

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Sivagami..Angry...
BhagyamConfused

CG_SRI

Groupbie

CG_SRI

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Sivagami is a total waste. Ponnu poi sonnane scene poattanga, ippo ivanga mattum Selvam mattera Archu kitta marachuttaanga, ithu enna kodumai ? Itha ketka aale illaya ?Angry

jangjang

Groupbie

jangjang

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CG_SRI

Sivagami is a total waste. Ponnu poi sonnane scene poattanga, ippo ivanga mattum Selvam mattera Archu kitta marachuttaanga, ithu enna kodumai ? Itha ketka aale illaya ?Angry

Hi CG_SRI, I too agree with you.Sivagami went to the extent of committing suicide just because
Archana told a lie.But today she totally concealed the Selvam matter.If Archana get to know
this later, she must definetely ask back her mother why she lied to her...

Sivagami is  hard-hearted women , she still have the guts to ask SRK to have
the coffee before he left with the PC.

Poonga deservedly slapped Bangyam for her ora vanjanai on her son vasu only.

sharavathi

sharavathi

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

sang_24

sang_24

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vani...I know how happy u'll be that today is Friday..Illa VaniBig smile..So next week updates Netz vaa?EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Intha Jayanthi thoopam potu potu Sivagami ye thanna mathiri ye oru villiya change pannitaange nu ninaikirenAngryAngry...Ok we all know that she is not cared about her mapillai but atleast for human sake she could have gone there...She stood there like a rock without any emotions when the PC told them that mapillai Uyiruku Aabaththu...chee..Avalum ava ego vumCensored..She is not fit to be a human atall...Such a Worst CharacterCensoredCensored..

Yes..Like CG said...She created a big drama that Archana lied to her & now, what is she doing? No..I dont wanna talk more about this Sivagami & raise my BPCensoredCensored

& this ArchanaCensored..Thirunthave matala avaCensoredCensored...for her eye Thudiking, She was worrying about her father that the PC has taken himAngry instead of worrying about Selvam who is in jail for the past 2 days getting horrible beatings...I'm just not able to understand her...The way she cried when she met Selvam & now the way she is behaving, enaku onnum puriyaaleAngryAngry..

Next week, kandippa she will know about Selvam through her dad...I wish atleast after that ,the Director will put some sense into her & make her bold & I'll be happy if she yells at her mom for lying & goes to meet Selvam...But I know my Dream will never come trueAngryAngryCry
Cry

Edited by sang_24 - 03 April 2009 at 4:02pm

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 03 April 2009 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Vani, thanks for the updates.  This Sivagami is worse than Jayanthi, her mother and Bhagyam combined.  And of course, Archana still defends her mother and coolly forgets about Selvam.  He is the only guy who has my sympathy in this serial, I am sorry to tell you all this, but I have lost all sympathy for  Archana.  Not only does she not have any sense in her head, but I doubt if she will ever get it.  If she really cared about Selvam, especially after seeing him in jail, she would not be able to go about normally.  This is totally unbelievable behavior.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top