Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Sivagami!! You are a disgrace for motherhood!!
Archana!! Its your call hunπŸ˜­πŸ€—when you realise that, too much of anything is good for nothing, then only you have a life and future😭
Dear TMS team!! same applies to you, "Too much of anything is good for nothing"πŸ˜•.
Edited by vani2007 - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the excellent updates bhavani akka... πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

I don't blame Sivagami for this.. she might have disgrace motherhood... 😑😑 but this archana 😑😑😑 what the hell is really really wrong with her?? Living a life with so much of fake and lies 😑😑😑 She begging at her mother's feet saying sorry and that her mother is more important???? 😑😑😑 If mother is more important, why the 🀬🀬 she had to go and see her husband for?? When she ran to him and the way she acted being so caring to him and the thudiphe she showed upon seeing selvam, its till now fresh on my mind... but upon seeing today she falling to her mother's feet 😑😑😑 only 2 i can think of, eithher her love affection towards selvam is fake, or love affection towards her mother is fake πŸ€”

I cannot tolerate if she did that just to save her mother or to satisfie her mom. How long is she going to give this victory pleasure to sivagami? 😑 What the hell does sivagami thinks when she said Archana left her 😲😑. Seriously,  archana is the sole reason for her mother's behaviour. If only the day when she told kayva she loves selvam, and the day she told jayanthi her mom is wrong, both this thing if she had said to sivagami, atleast by now that lady would have learn her lesson. Clearly Sivagami is very possesive towards Archana and it should be put a stop on it. But Archana is encouraging her mother to continue it 😑

Archana!! Its your call hunπŸ˜­πŸ€—

to late bhavani akka, there is no call for her 😑 she has ruin it for ever by telling her mother "sathiyama only her mother is important to her" nu 😑😑 ammavai vaichi alavatham kadhasivarikum 😑😑 I don't want to see her crying or feeling desperate for selvam anymore 😑😑 she does not deserve selvam 😑

mellisai thumbnail

Thanks for the update Vani.πŸ‘

I also felt sorry for Sivagami during Monday's episode. maybe because she was telling her side of understanding. However, today the evil, victory smile to her husband was just totally irritating.😑 We're seeing Sivagami change gradually and situations are further forcing her into this evil character.

She finds it difficult to understand that Archana has changed, hence she puts the blame on her husband and siblings.

She's way too possessive!

One good news.. Vasu getting caught - cunning plan!!

CG_SRI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Vani..

I just could'nt digest the fact that a mom can be this crazy.
Sivagami amma yen ippadi irukkaanga?😑

Archanavukku kalyanam pannama ivanga koodave vechuruntha atleast selvam vaazhkayyavathu nalla irunthurukkume  😭😭😭
Edited by CG_SRI - 15 years ago
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Vani for the updates.

This story is moving away from being  "as natural" as it is claimed to be.  There are possessive mothers, egoistic families but this is pushing to extremes. 🀬  Henceforth I would like to called "Yen Tmt. Selvam" - why is it Mrs. Selvam or call it ammapoNNu or something like that.  Disgusting ! 😑
lavanya.s_12 thumbnail
Thanks vani for the updates, appreciate ur patience and tolerance...

Huhhhhh ! 😑 Disgusting !
I had stopped watching the serial was just reading the updates, now, the way the serial is progressing, it isnt interesting and sensible.....I cant believe if there cld be a real mother like sivagami.....step mother yes, but a real mother, behaving that way.
Its v irritating to watch a "mother" being potrayed that way.....

I guess the serial is named as "thirumathi selvam" bcas till the end she will only live as "thirumathi selvam" on paper but not even one day she wld have been his dutiful/loving/caring wife ! 😑

Ok bye bye friends, thanks for tolerating me all these days and it was nice talking to you all.

Edited by lavanya.s_12 - 15 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vani2007

Sivagami!! You are a disgrace for motherhood!!
Archana!! Its your call hunπŸ˜­πŸ€—when you realise that, too much of anything is good for nothing, then only you have a life and future😭
Dear TMS team!! same applies to you, "Too much of anything is good for nothing"πŸ˜•.

Correcta Sonninga..
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates vani.. πŸ‘

Sivagami very well knows that if her daughter is marired she will have to love her husband.. If she wanted her daughter only to love her.. why did she get Archana married in first place.. 😑😑😑
vani2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: netra_rama

I don't blame Sivagami for this.. she might have disgrace motherhood... 😑😑 but this archana 😑😑😑 what the hell is really really wrong with her?? Living a life with so much of fake and lies 😑😑😑 She begging at her mother's feet saying sorry and that her mother is more important???? 😑😑😑 If mother is more important, why the 🀬🀬 she had to go and see her husband for?? When she ran to him and the way she acted being so caring to him and the thudiphe she showed upon seeing selvam, its till now fresh on my mind... but upon seeing today she falling to her mother's feet 😑😑😑 only 2 i can think of, eithher her love affection towards selvam is fake, or love affection towards her mother is fake πŸ€”

I cannot tolerate if she did that just to save her mother or to satisfie her mom. How long is she going to give this victory pleasure to sivagami? 😑 What the hell does sivagami thinks when she said Archana left her 😲😑. Seriously,  archana is the sole reason for her mother's behaviour. If only the day when she told kayva she loves selvam, and the day she told jayanthi her mom is wrong, both this thing if she had said to sivagami, atleast by now that lady would have learn her lesson. Clearly Sivagami is very possesive towards Archana and it should be put a stop on it. But Archana is encouraging her mother to continue it 😑

too late bhavani akka, there is no call for her 😑 she has ruin it for ever by telling her mother "sathiyama only her mother is important to her" nu 😑😑 ammavai vaichi alavatham kadhasivarikum 😑😑 I don't want to see her crying or feeling desperate for selvam anymore 😑😑 she does not deserve selvam 😑

Hi neths😊,
You don\t blame sivagami amma for this????😲😲, It sounds to me, hunting down, poor innocent souls is not hunter's fault, but getting hunted by, is the victim's fault.😲. 

Archana was brought up in a way very different from her other siblings.  Sivagami amma never allow archana to see the outside world, she stay as a wall infront of archana, and completely forbid her to see the world or explore it unlike her sisters.  All archana knew is her mum, if you noticed kavya and priya once told they started to hate archana because mum has extra affection on her.  Sivagami amma very clearly separate archana from other siblings in the name of affection.  That girl didnt have   a chance to move freely with her siblings, because mum  cleverly put mind barriers among them. 

It is like a parrot was lashed down its wings cruelly and kept in a cage, hang infront of the house as a beautiful accessory of the house owner.  Can we say, its parrot's fault to stay in the cage? or the person who slashed out its the wings?  Parrot stays against its genuine wish, because it has no other option.   like that in archana's mind, her genuine wish is to be with selvam, but when her mother threaten her that she will end her life, she has no other option than, say to mum, that she will stay with her.  That should'nt be interpreted  as archana does put selvam second.  In case if she didn't attempt to take a step towards selvam i might have agree with you, but she did try her level best, she did go and see him, but immediately punished by her mother for that by an emotional threat.  She is kept as a prisoner  by her mother. And all other family members main the conspiracy of silence there😑.

Did her father does his duty regarding her? or the elder brother? Father clearly knows his lunatic wife is doing cruel things and sabotage daughter's life, he tunrs it to archana to decide instead of correct his wife.  Do you really think sivaraman has no option to correct sivagami amma??😑😑,  Its always best to make people taste their own medicine, it will give a chance to realise how it would be for others? If he says to his wife "lady look here!!! if you don't let our daugther to live with her husband, you don't deserve a family life too, i have no intention to live with you anymore until you correct yourself!!!!", i really can say sivagami amma will come to the present world from her own elusive world if she heard her husband says this.  He is not ready to do that, because he doesn't want to displease his wife. That is the truth, he very softly says as to satisfy his mansaatchi,  That;s all, other than than there is no determination to make his girl's  life better.  Vinod, always keep quiet to his mum's eccentric demands, he never questioned her, how she would feel if jeyanthy\s mum behvae like this? Sindha is cruel i accept!! but not for her daughter jeyanthy.

Archana is a victim of all aspects.  Mother suppose to give love afection and support gives emotioanl threats and blackmails,  father and others turns a cold Shoulder towards her, That desperate soul who has no support in her own house continue to suffer and that's her fault?????😑.Poor girl, my heart bleeds for her😭😭😭. 

[quote=netra_rama]
too late bhavani akka, there is no call for her 😑 she has ruin it for ever by telling her mother "sathiyama only her mother is important to her" nu 😑😑 ammavai vaichi alavatham kadhasivarikum 😑😑 I don't want to see her crying or feeling desperate for selvam anymore 😑😑 she does not deserve selvam 😑
[/quote]
No, its not too late neths😊, everyone has a tolerance level, and it differs from person to person, for an eg: yesday in our thread, few members told, they are done with TMS, no intention to watch anymore...they watch or not is not an issue, but all of the viewers pushed to an edge, and few of them were took that decission, we didn'[t say like that? did we?..But we may tell tomorrow or after sometime, if we couldn't stand the agony anymore.  Like that if its not today, then someday archana will break the cage and comes out once and for all, I sincerely wish, hope and believe she will do that.😭😭
Edited by vani2007 - 15 years ago
vani2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dubakoor

Ungalukkelam vera velaye ellaya. Athu oru thanda serial. Atha pathi thandathukku pakkam pakkama pesareenga. Go and do something useful.

Welcome to the forum 😊,
I appreciate your effort to come here and inform us about the serial, and remind us we have some useful stuff to do other than this...Thank you!!