Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ddss82

I hope sivagami goes into some paralytic attack, in which she is not able to talk or walk ๐Ÿ˜ˆand then sivaraman will say see archu your mom worried about selvam and ur furture and not sleep all night and went to temple๐Ÿ˜Š , she is so much affected that she had to go into this attack, ๐Ÿ˜Šso if she has to be ok, u selvam has to come out and u go and live happily with him, ๐Ÿ˜‰then she will be cured and sivagami will have only tears in her eyes ๐Ÿ˜†( we know what is it for๐Ÿ˜ˆ) but archu will tell mom, amma athu than unga asai na i will go to selvam right away ๐Ÿ˜ณand then before she gets cured hope archu and selvam start their life qucik archu quick dont be slow now ......ask kavya some tips๐Ÿ˜‰

eppadi nama imagination๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰.......๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

savi maa ๐Ÿ˜› knowing archana ๐Ÿ˜ก she will say this "illai appa, amma patthi yennake nijamavae theriyum. Avanga naan poisonathadhu naallai ippadhi ayithangal... idhuyellam yennodhu tavare" goes near her mother ๐Ÿ˜ก "yenna mannichirungal amma, naan pannadhu tappa  taan. Naan inimel unggal kitta poisollamathen ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ" Sivagami very happy to hear this and immediately gets up and walks about happily.

archana is capable of doing this and make us viewers fool ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
sang_24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: netra_rama

"yenna mannichirungal amma, naan pannadhu tappa  taan. Naan inimel unggal kitta poisollamathen ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ" Sivagami very happy to hear this and immediately gets up and walks about happily.

archana is capable of doing this and make us viewers fool ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Netz dear๐Ÿค—...Neenga oru line maranthutenge....

Archana: Amma..Naan inimel unga kitte poi solla matten...Neenga thaan yenaku mukkiyam...Ini Avar ku enna aanalum, ungalukku theriyame, unga sammatham illama, naan avarai parka poga maten...yenakku kalyanam kathchi ellam mukkiyam illa..neenga thaan venum"

Yes Netz...Archana is sure capable of making us fool by telling all this & after hearing this Sivagami yin santhosathuku alave irukaathu & then she will plan & join hands with Jayanthi & Sinda in making Archu's life a Hell๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by sang_24 - 15 years ago
CG_SRI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice updates Vani..It was so boring to watch the episode, but It was nice when I read it.  Thanks.๐Ÿ‘
vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have a mega doubt๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•, how come its always my turn to update such BP raisers?๐Ÿ˜‰, and can guess what is going to come in the following episodes

Honestly i didn;t get over from sivagami amma;s thoughts yet๐Ÿ˜•, In her dialogs two words were dominating, that is "naan", "ennudaya", and she cheated her daughter that she has her uyir on her daughter, what a big lie was that? She has the guts not only to keep her daughter with her, but to throw her away when she slighly go against her wish??๐Ÿ˜• what kind of a person is she??  And claims she is an orphan that and this,,, seriously this lady needs counselling๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก, but well done vadivukarasi amma, superb acting๐Ÿ‘

What i fear most is archana is going to be blamed by everyone soon it seems๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ญ, mum fainted, when she find her mum, again the same archana we are going to see, and same archanai she is going to get๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ญ
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks vani!
once again, sivagami has proved that her ego is bigger than love for her daughter...but i do understand her character - she is just an uneducated woman, who is very proud and stubborn...she also believes (in her twisted mind) that she has been doing the best for archana all this time. only now, she seems to have fully understood that she was wrong, but she would rather die than face up to it๐Ÿ˜•.
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and i agree with vani, vadivukarasi did a great job...that scene was good to watch, even if sivagami amma makes everyone angry!
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Vani

God dear God, the IFians need a mega favour from you.  Just add a teeny weeny bit of brains and care for Archu  into that Sivakami amma's head when she is in the temple lying unconscious.
G_SIVAS thumbnail
Thanks vani for the excellent updates.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Nowadays, our BP is raising too much thaan,๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ what to do dear?๐Ÿค—

So, sivagami got fainted..... Instead of doing her looooooonnnnnnnnnggg... venduathals, if she asks the god "samy, enakku konjam nalla puthithi kodu", that would be wonderful.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Athai vittutu.....che!๐Ÿ˜ก
hmmm... avanga yen saganum, avanga ego illa saganum, sagadichukanum. And I really wish when she opens her eyes from the fainting, her egos will be get vanished totally, then it would be fine.

Archana told just a small lie.... ithukke intha amma ippadi panna, if she comes in front and talks anything against her and supports selvam, then she will get die on the spot itself. Generally, in our culture we have one proverb 'peththa manasu pithu, pillai manasu kallu(stone)', but here it's totally inversed. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

I think archana's father will come in the afternoon as he said, she will tell him that mother was missing, both of them will be going to search.... humm... serialla yaaravathu kaanama poikitte irukkanga. Me too really feel sorry for archana,๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ her hubby is in jail and her mum is disappeared. What she will do? Poor girl.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by G_SIVAS - 15 years ago
vani2007 thumbnail
Neths๐Ÿ˜Š,
Enna ithu? illa enna ithu nen? you give such ideas to the TMS team ah? ๐Ÿ˜ก, namma ddss evalavu alaga archana vai selvam kooda serka idea kodukaraanga!!! ddss thanks ma๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—, but you and sangs๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ, romba thaan archana na ungaluku geli aagi pochu illa๐Ÿ˜ญ,
Justkidding romba serious ah onnum eduthukaatheenga๐Ÿ˜†,
Edited by vani2007 - 15 years ago
vani2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CG_SRI

Nice updates Vani..It was so boring to watch the episode, but It was nice when I read it.  Thanks.๐Ÿ‘

Thanks sri๐Ÿ˜Š,
If monday's one was such a BP raiser, we need to go to tuesday, wednesday.....๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ......, i really have a doubt, TMS team gave the character name archana, as they knew she is going to get archanai quite often from the viewers???!!!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ