Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thank you very much vani for a fantastic, speedy update! 👏👏👏

Looks like I can very well skip today's episode then!.
Gowri.J thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the update. I wish she won't die but she needs to get some homa stage or vocal paralise
sang_24 thumbnail
Thank you Vani Dear🤗...I was wondering why is the delay but now after going thru the updates, I could understand it ma...Me too have to check BP I guess😡😡...

I didnt feel Sorry when Sivagami Fainted...Dont mistake me friends, but her prayings & complaints to God made me feel like this...how selfish & egoist to the core she is😡😡...Even after knowing what is her daughter's wish, she is not feeling sorry for all the wrong things she did but instead she is afraid that others will blame her..how stupid...Everybody do mistakes & Thappu panna face panni thaane aaganum...But She didnt realize her faults even now😡...What a mom😡😡...Panna thappe seri padutharthe vittutu, naan Anadhe, sagaren nu sollarthu..enaku onnum puriyale😡😡

I feel really sorry for Archu for having a mom like this😭😭...Pavam..her mom is missing & her hubby in the jail...I can understand how she'll feel now...I didnt feel sorry for Sivagami but I felt sorry & sad looking at Archana so worried😭😭😭...

So the Temple is closed...It might open only around 4-5pm I guess..so till then what is Sivagami going to do there? I really wish God will put some sense into Sivagami by giving her pachai Mattai or Veppala treatment😉😆😆 & make her a real Mom & break all her ego atleast now... I think she will go on the Buffalo ride with yaman & knock the Narakam's door & in the mean time Archu might find her in the temple & her cryings might get her back to life, & she'll be happy to see Archu so that she can make her daughter's life even more Narakam😡😡...

I'm very angry over the Director😡😡...Instead of getting Selvam out of the torture, he is concentrating on Sivagami's as usual drama & Dharshini's
🤬🤬...

Just like the Shed & jail scenes, I really wish we had some information about the forthcoming episodes... That way we could have guessed how the story will go...But now no idea😭😭...
Edited by sang_24 - 15 years ago
vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sang_24

Thank you Vani Dear🤗...I was wondering why is the delay but now after going thru the updates, I could understand it ma...Me too have to check BP I guess😡😡...

Sangs😊,
Thanks for the understanding dear😭😭, sivagami amma was the silent killer today😕😡
myths_vaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Vani for the  lovely updates. Though the episode was boring u made it interesting to read.
sharavathi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.

ddss82 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Vani dear ...you really helped u as usual to skip this irritating episode special hugs to u🤗, but as u said just reading updates it self raises BP 😭😭

This darshni-kavya crap is never ending story....just used to elongate serial with no meaning in it, so I rather not waste my time to comment on that😒

I have seen many negative characters in many serials , but this sivagami is really unique, irritating, self sentered, egoist lady😡 given the form of a loving caring mother, no way a mother can be potrayed in this way. Which mom will think to spoil daughters furture just for her ego and she might go down in front of thers?😡 is this logical?😒.....even after knowing clearly archu loves to live with her hubby, sivagami ego of not coming down and not understaning archu sacrifice for her seems ridiculous😡.......her dialogues and tears in temple is tooooooo much height of stupidity🤬........sivagami character is 100% potrayed without any logic....

I dont see any steps taken to bring selvam out 😒and here archu after seeing hubby in that condition, again started her normal routine work of packing food for sister, father, worried about sivagami sleep, tablets and not coming home on right time, instead she can do something useful to save her loving husband😒, why they keep showing sivagami drama here instead to helping selvam out........hope tomorrow episode has some good stuff😍

I hope sivagami goes into some paralytic attack, in which she is not able to talk or walk 😈and then sivaraman will say see archu your mom worried about selvam and ur furture and not sleep all night and went to temple😊 , she is so much affected that she had to go into this attack, 😊so if she has to be ok, u selvam has to come out and u go and live happily with him, 😉then she will be cured and sivagami will have only tears in her eyes 😆( we know what is it for😈) but archu will tell mom, amma athu than unga asai na i will go to selvam right away 😳and then before she gets cured hope archu and selvam start their life qucik archu quick dont be slow now ......ask kavya some tips😉

eppadi nama imagination😉😉😉.......😆😆😆
Edited by ddss82 - 15 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Vani for the update ..
sang_24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ddss82

I hope sivagami goes into some paralytic attack, in which she is not able to talk or walk 😈and then sivaraman will say see archu your mom worried about selvam and ur furture and not sleep all night and went to temple😊 , she is so much affected that she had to go into this attack, 😊so if she has to be ok, u selvam has to come out and u go and live happily with him, 😉then she will be cured and sivagami will have only tears in her eyes 😆( we know what is it for😈) but archu will tell mom, amma athu than unga asai na i will go to selvam right away 😳and then before she gets cured hope archu and selvam start their life qucik archu quick dont be slow now ......ask kavya some tips😉

eppadi nama imagination😉😉😉.......😆😆😆

Sooper Imagination Dear🤗...I really liked it ma..It will be really good if happens😃😃I couldn't stop laughing when I read your sentence "qucik archu quick dont be slow now ......ask kavya some tips😉"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Romba thaan avasaram ponga ungalukku😉😆😆....Just kidding da...😊

Not only our Archu is slow ma...to the same extent, Selvam is too😕...As you said..yes they both have to take some tips from their siblings Kavya & Vasu😉😆😆

It will be really good if Archu agrees to her father's volaral (though I really feel sad for SRK that even after living with Sivagami for these many years he couldnot understand her properly😕) & goes to Selvam😃😃...But what if this happens😲😲?

Archana is so Budhdhu that she might even say to her father that All these days she just waited for her mom to say this one sentence, " Amma Archana, poitu va..Poi un purushanoda nalla sandhoshama vazhu"..Now since Sivagami cannot talk, so Archu might say she'll go to Selvam only after hearing this sentence from her mom 's mouth & so she might say she still has faith in her mom that she'll get cured soon & one day will say this sentence & send her to Selvam santhoshama...So untill then she might spend her days as usual like a servant helping her mom, doing sevais to her & doing all household chores, thinking about Selvam😳😳in flash backs😕

😲😲Ippadi nadhandhuta enna panrathu Savi😆
Edited by sang_24 - 15 years ago