Kinshuk&Parul[Ragvir]*Angad&Saara[Saalekh] Jannat - Page 117

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by loving_bird

hey priyaπŸ€— hi
sachi priya i'm so much feeling bad for sadi what problems she had 2 face same  aur wat vasu was saying crappy things aur her i'm very much feeling angry on her ek she married 2 his son who's mentally sick aur upar se if she is interupting 2 make him gud toh usse woh bhi haq nahi hai i kno but vaus cna neevr see nay1 elses point of view urggh 😑
Originally posted by Rahm

I think at first Ranvir might be a little shocked and upset by the decision, but he isn't egotistical like Vasu so he will support Sadhana's decision and there won't be any problems. They showed the preview to make sure viewers tune in, but seriously, Ranvir isn't like that and he has always supported Sadhana and will continue to do so especially after he sees Shlok and Aalekh together.

hey rahm
i agree with u on this..............but i think 1st he will feel little upset about this & this makes a tiff b/w ragvir just a thought but baad mein he will going 2 sport sadi................i think this is only they r showing bcoz they want 2 tiff b/w ragvir otherwise ranvir's character is not like that .........
Hey Tannvi

It's silly for them to show a tiff between Ragvir because of this. Ragini is only supporting Sadhana's decision, she didn't make the decision so Ranvir can't get mad at her for that. I hope that they show Ranvir upset and Ragini making him understand how Sadhana has a right to choose as it's her husband and he would want to choose if he was in her place. I think they'll show understanding and maturity.
I am sorry to say.. but Ranvir is getting on my nerves....

@rahm hope so aise hi ho .........like what u r saying i will be gud 2 see that & we can get a ragvir scene rather seeing a tiff b/w them ............& if this happens than i will say ranvir became very much mature & ragvir relationship is getting more stronger by this

wow gagan di cna't believe u'd ever say this
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

I am sorry to say.. but Ranvir is getting on my nerves....

😲😲 Gagan, YOU are saying this??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Wow, Ranvir ne aisa kya kiya yaar?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
😲
Congrats everybody for finishing the FC........