Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Thank you Shru!!
I just watched that!! but without sound 🀣
uuhhh how much i hate work!!

I know Tanu.. Mayur were looking soo CUTE!!!
 oh and thanks for the update..

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 15 years ago
--Panchi-- thumbnail
@Zee:-Lolzz...Cool joke!!🀣
Or maybe she must have said..."I love you"..And he must have laughed reciprocating the same feeling...LOLZZ!!🀣

@Jiya:-No idea!!πŸ˜”
--Panchi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahm

Today's episode was sad as well! Poor Sadhana.. Kaushi and her mother are so heartless!<br>

I know what was the whole damn need to tell...Ragini beta ab next tumhara number hain...I for one do not want them to have kids so soon..I want to see more and more of them...And then kids...Maybe 2-3 years later...!!🀣
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@Panchi-I dnt know why...But to be honest I just started watching YRRKH after Naitak's entry and it's interesting,but I still dont want it to be on number one even it's Rajan Shahiji's show,maybe because I'm so used to seeing Bidaai as number 1.

I dnt think Kinny was really kidding he seemed abit upset.
-phoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gagan...........

the 'mohobbat aap se' VM is  absolutely fab !!!!!!!

love the halo effect.....makes  it all look so dreamy ..... :)))

and love the scenes used for the lines "sharbati nazron mein..... makhmali palko....."

and uv used all the most wonderful scenes........the bolna halke halke hug scene.....the aur paas scene.......the terrace scenes.......especially the mandir scene !!!!!.........thankuuu....... :))))

liked the way u used scenes of ranvir every time the lines 'mohobbat aap se came'.....and u started the VM with scenes of ragini thinking bout him....made it seem like ragini was singing the song for him......

liked the way u ended it....with the SR scene(the actual one)....seemed like a very apt ending to a lovely VM....!!!!.......fabulous !!! :)))

btw a question....iv always wondered.....what are the exact lyrics of this song???......it goes like "mohobbat aap se....." and then  " What aap se" ????........akeegat????......is that the word....thats what i hear.....whats it mean???
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Zee-what ever they were whispering...it does seem interesting as Kinny start laughing I
jiya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Never mind

Edited by jiya25 - 15 years ago
jiya25 thumbnail

Check this out!!!🀣
jiya25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Panchi--

I know what was the whole damn need to tell...Ragini beta ab next tumhara number hain...I for one do not want them to have kids so soon..I want to see more and more of them...And then kids...Maybe 2-3 years later...!!🀣

was ranveer there??? i find it weird when this things are talked abt in mixed company
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: jiya25

Check this out!!!🀣

🀣 From where u found this pic?, can u provide the link plz.........

By the way, Kinshuk should be saying to Ali to keep his hands off from his Raagini, eheem eheem πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ

Edited by farislove - 15 years ago