Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
ideally decision should be left on Akshara ...but i think she will continue her studies, if not attending regular college....but frankly speaking i see no point in tht...

Edited by _charu_ - 15 years ago
Sanayaa thumbnail
It is completely wrong
I don't understand  wat is wrong in attending college
But dey r ultra orthodox so we can't help
 But I did not expect at all dat Naitik wiill also say dis

Sanayaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

ideally decision should be left on Akshara ...but i think she will continue her studies, if not attending regular college....but frankly speaking i see no point in tht...

I completely agree wid u
Krinya thumbnail
It's all her parents fault..If they wanted Akshara to complete her studies, they shouldn't have gone out looking for a match for her so early............ALSO, they should have cleared the doubt at the time when Naitik's family came to see Akshara.....They should have told them clearly that Akshara wants to study after marriage , hope that's not a problem.........they're hiding & lying from Naitik's family (about Akshara's cooking, liking movies and her studies) , now Akshara will suffer bec. of this.............AND if Naitik's family wanted an illiterate girl they should have cleared it before 😆........whoz responsible for this trouble NOW?

not to forget her parents were not too happy with her attending the college either ...(remember the first guy who was following her everywhere) ...Akshara's parents were equally orthodox but of late, they've become slightly liberal bec. may be they wanted  to show Naitik's family to be more regressive than Akshara's family...
Edited by _charu_ - 15 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
I don't know how "backward" Udaipur is but where i live, usually in laws are happy that their daughter in law is educated and is career oriented ! Infact now nobody wants them to sit idle at home even if they have all the luxeries of life...I see everywhere around me working women who handle their work and their house perfectly ! but may be it's a reality with many others, that's why they're showing it... Edited by _charu_ - 15 years ago
Sanayaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

I don't know how "backward" Udaipur is but where i live, usually in laws are happy that their daughter in law is educated and is career oriented ! Infact now nobody wants them to sit idle at home even if they have all the luxeries of life...I see everywhere around me working women who handle their work and their house perfectly ! but may be it's a reality with many others, that's why they're showing it...

It seems it is more dan backward
It nmay be reality but  I m not liking dis at all
Akshara's mother telling lie about her cooking nd always giving her hidayats
I don't kno howw a girl can live under so many restrictions She even can't talk to a boy actually can't even stand wid a boy ye to had hi hai nd a girl doesn't have any say wheteher she likes d boy or not bas if d boy says yes den d girl is good oderwise she is not sanskari and aal dat
Its not like dat Akshi's parents don't love her
dey love her a lot
but atleast believe in ur daughter nd just getting her married bcoz of dat incident is not good( But gud for us we r getting maksh scenes)
But I want her to attend college nd also want naitik to support her
SunainaTM007 thumbnail
i think she shld be allowed to make the decision herself... n also shld be allowd to stdy if she wants to...
but considering how orthodox dadaji is, i wonder if its gonna be dat easy for her to take some decision on the matter...
fizii_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sanayaa

It is completely wrong
I don't understand  wat is wrong in attending college
But dey r ultra orthodox so we can't help
 But I did not expect at all dat Naitik wiill also say dis

SAME HERE
_Payuu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2