Members Lounge

Urgent: Does anyone knws how to get rid of ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MarilynMonroe

Groupbie

MarilynMonroe

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 1:52am | IP Logged

hey, guys i dont knw if i m suppose to post dis topic here or nt....oh wel i need help does anyone knw how to get rid of dark circles? i m have em and dey r gettin worsening day by dayCry, and its really bothering me and i m really annoyed by emCry. dey luk so bad, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz if sumone knws how to get rid of em, plzzzzzzzz tel me.

thnx in advance

Edited by MarilynMonroe - 30 March 2009 at 1:55am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Urgent: Does anyone knws how to get rid of ?" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ophelia

Goldie

Ophelia

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
In the movies I've seen people put cucumbers slices on their eyelids (lol make sure your eyes are closed or it will burn).

I have the same problem due to school work but I don't do anything, so not sure how effective that is. 

Edited by Ophelia - 30 March 2009 at 3:21pm

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
lol yeh this should be posted in the Fashion&Beauty section :P
but uhmm well you should try getting atleast 8 hours of sleep EVERYDAYY.

and you cann use cotton balls to apply cucumber and POTATO(supposed to be best) juice on your dark circles :P

or you can just take the easy way out and buy the creams the dermatologist recommends aha.

canada87

IF-Rockerz

canada87

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

Cucumbers - Take two slices of cucumber and place them over your eyes while lying down. Keep them over your eyes for about ten to fifteen minutes. This will help lighten your dark circles while their cooling properties will help to reduce any puffiness. In the absense of cucumbers, you may even try slices of potato as well. Even used cold tea bags kept in refrigerator may also be used.
Cover your eyes with cotton soaked in warm milk for 15 minutes everyday to remove the dark circles around your eyes or dip cotton pads into freshly extracted mint juice, flatten them and place them on closed eyelids for 10 to 15 minutes.

hopee thatt helpss!

MarilynMonroe

Groupbie

MarilynMonroe

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 1:00am | IP Logged
k, thnx alot guys....i wil try al dis

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Yeah, try cucumbers.
And try to get some sleep, if you're not getting any lately.

MarilynMonroe

Groupbie

MarilynMonroe

Posted: 01 April 2009 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

yh not getting enough sleep due to school and then work....its really hard being a student n work at same tym...jus pray i get rid of em

Edited by MarilynMonroe - 01 April 2009 at 8:35pm

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 12 May 2009 at 2:48am | IP Logged
yes, ofcourse...my sister also haves them..
so cut some aloo...raw and grate it like carrot...
wo flakes jo banenge na...unhe water mein bhigona...and apply for 20 minutes..exactly..na kamm na zaada....
it wil defifnitely help...and ofcourse, good sleep is a must..!!!
love-
ananya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top