Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

xerex

Groupbie

xerex

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Subject to performance and behaviour the best are

1) Sufi : A guy with a great positive attitude in life.....he was the best performer in the show

2) Samrat : A great performer.....the most well behaved and mature ....never got involved in fights....played the game in its true spirit. never blamed anyone after his vote out and went out in a truly dignified manner

3) Suzanna : performed relatively well in number of tasks....extremely soft spoken ....was extremely dignified at her vote out despite constant provocation from people like Tamanna

the worst

1) palak: Words fail to describe her disgusting behaviour

2) Tamanna : fake girl with fake attitude and accent....fought with everyone out there.....she can't get along with anyone on the show.....very poor performance in some tasks (e.g pool in pool ,even though she knows how to swim still people like Natasha who don't know how to swim outperformed her)......dance competition , where she was horrible......disgraceful behaviour at her vote out.

3) Nauman : Zero performance and a totally overhyped guy. Physically he is a non entity..hasn't excelled in anyone of the tasks till yet......still he is better than the above two because of his good positive behaviour

Edited by xerex - 30 March 2009 at 1:10am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The best and the worst on roadies 6" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 1:21am | IP Logged
agree with you completely with sufi and samrat dont know who suzanna was couldnt recall.
for the worst i have diff views so thats cool too.
but support you with naumans positive attitude:)

ayeshadcoolest

ayeshadcoolest

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 3:15am | IP Logged
i don't agree wid u sufi is amongst d best but plzz not samrat this guy has got into my nerves thnkGOD HE IS GONE his stupid dialogue mai pagal hujaunga tht dialogue was enough 2 irritate me n he did not hve a team spirit 2 ..he kept voting out his own team members n his worst thing was tht he supported a girl like 'pluck' or 'pal-lack'..n suzi was a pretty girl wid a very gud nature and was athletic 2 but she was a lil idiot cuz she trusted natasha u first hve 2 think ov urself then ov others she could easily win tht akhada task but she wanted natasha to win so she got wht she deserved...n tammy worst?????surprised 2 hear tht she was d only real girl wid a right attitude n a very gud nature n if u hve noticed she did not perform in money tasks cuz she said it herself on vareesha's vote out tht i m not going 2 perform in any task now if they r voting out dose peoplz who performs tasks well...n u should hve noticed tht she was best amongst d girls in immunity tasks how can u forget tht tight rope task??akhada task if it would not hve been suzi's stupidity there she could win tht task easily 2 n in flag collecting task she was best in her whole team...n naumi is not d worst uf course he did tht  puke task perfectly also he was very gud in tht flag collecting task and tht bubble  task...............

___fanaa4u___

Goldie

___fanaa4u___

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 3:35am | IP Logged
I disagree...all the other Roadies were crap...SUFI WAS THE BEST! However I think Nauman's a nice guy, and Tamanna used to do tasks extremely well!

xerex

Groupbie

xerex

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 3:45am | IP Logged

ayeshadcoolest  everyone has right to form his/her opinion about roadies....however i would like to clarify some misconceptions.

about Samrat....

i find it strange that you start disliking someone just because he keeps on saying ' main pagal ho jaonga'.....if that is the criteria then what about tamanna who continuosly used abusive words throughout her conversations?.....c'mon you have to accept the fact that the guy was a strong contender...permormed well in all the tasks that were given to him and never indulged in any fight for his own sake....i never saw him abusing anyone on the show in any episode

as for the lack of team spirit.....you have to keep in mind that every roadie has to think about himself before others...teams are not there forever...Samrat used his brain brilliantly  and kept himself in good books of both the groups as long as the groups were there.....that is playing  politics at its best

about Tamanna

She said that she won't perform in money tasks .....ok is this what we call roadies spirit ?.....to throw your toys out of pram if your friend gets voted out....i find this kind ov very immature......i have to say that except for one or two tasks she was just average
she had an attitude problem...couldn't get along with anyone on the show....

Edited by xerex - 30 March 2009 at 3:46am

xerex

Groupbie

xerex

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ___fanaa4u___

and Tamanna used to do tasks extremely well!

Language task = very poor
Dance competition = very poor
Pool in pool = horrible

Sony_1234

IF-Dazzler

Sony_1234

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 6:05am | IP Logged
i agree with u about sufi and samrat. sufi is the best roadie and true winnet for me. samrat was good performer. though he seemed stupid at times when he fought with others for palak, but when it came to tasks, he did perform well. i did feel bad for him when he got voted out. and suzana, i dont know if she is best. she was decent dirl and a sweet one. she did not play any politics, but i dont know if i can call her i great performer. si was ok-ok type performer for me.
palak - as u said now words can describe her. she is the HELL in roadirs 6.0. all i can say about palak is - %$#&*#@*%^$@#BEEEP
wel - tamanna i dont agree with u much. after hearing palak's language any other gali seem to be misic to my ears. i do like tamanna. as u have said everyone has their own opinion, - i like tamanna.
nauman - he is also fine for me. he is pretty but thats not the reason i like him. he is good performer if not best performer. he is a bit over calculative at times, which costs him. otherwise he is fine for me. now that sufi left, he is the only deserving one on the show to win.
these are my opinions, no offence to anyone.

xerex

Groupbie

xerex

Posted: 30 March 2009 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Another roadie with a rocking attitude was Kiri.......when that drama queen Tamanna created another unnecessary scene  in an effort to 'save' her reputation by trying to fake a suicide attempt by running hysterically  to the roof it was only Kiri alongwith nauman who ran after her as they thought that she might hurt herself....shows his caring attitude

and among the worst i want to mention Pradeep also....as Kiri said he used to hit weak only....what was the point of bullying a harmless creature like Dev ?

Edited by xerex - 30 March 2009 at 9:18am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top